Alessandro Nesta Thread

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
I would give me left nut for him to get 20 years younger and play for us.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I miss this guy so much.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's going to coach Miami FC. :eek:

NestaCoach

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Awesome! will definitely follow his progress

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Awesome! will definitely follow his progress

Same here. I want to meet him in person so badly.

Yup, I posted a link in the previous page, maldini and him working together again. :proud:

I just found out today because of Facebook :D

But I'm extremely happy he and Maldini will work together. Maybe one day we will see them work together at Milan :proud:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Same here. I want to meet him in person so badly.

I just found out today because of Facebook :D

But I'm extremely happy he and Maldini will work together. Maybe one day we will see them work together at Milan :proud:

don't you live like superclose to them??

go for a meet & greet please

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
original http://gianlucadimarzio.com/serie-a...ha-fatto-bene-a-spendere-tanto-per-romagnoli/

A look at the past and one in the future, without neglecting the present. Alessandro Nesta, a former defender of Lazio and Milan, gave an interview to the BBC, starting his new adventure as coach of the Miami Fc: "The season starts in January, now we are doing the market. We start from scratch, you have to find 25 players. The market we do and I ds Mauro Pederzoli. I think a coach should always choose the players. " In society, in the role of co-owner, there is also her former partner and friend, Paolo Maldini: "Paul and I have a great relationship, in Miami live in my condo. The owner is Riccardo Silva is ambitious, there is everything to do well. "

Nesta has got to want to be a coach "in Montreal - said the defender - when I was stopping to play. I realized that I could only train bring the adrenaline of the field of competition. When you stop you miss too much, you need it, like a drug. Do you miss even stress, the tension of the journey by bus from the hotel to the stadium. While alive you seem negative, but come to the San Siro for a Champions League match is a unique experience. "

Nesta runs then in defense of Inzaghi after his experience at Milan: "It 'hard to say no to Milan, is an opportunity too tempting. Maybe the team lacked a bit 'the experience of Pippo, but I think there were other problems of a company, for example, the market had been much poorer. " He then speaks of defenders, that's his field: "Well there are Bonucci and Chiellini and now Romagnoli and Rugani: let's see if it will confirm. Romagnoli you see that quality and who knows how to play football. Milan have done well to spend that much for a young Italian: a hard core of Italian is crucial to win. Hoping that Milan back quickly in Europe, will have a chance to grow. Calabria? It showed great personality. When one enters cold longer thinks it right, instead he was in danger, took action. "

Gloss on the final Serie A: "For me, Juventus is still the strongest of all. Inter, Roma and Milan are back there. Even Inter? Yes, in the derby did who knows what. " No, closure must Mario Balotelli: "I do not know, I can not know what's missing. But I think that if every time you play will field the spirit that we have seen in the 20 'of the derby will be okay. "

come back please

he's much bettter for milan than pirlo ever was :o

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Nesta: "For 4 years Milan haven't playing well. They sack coaches but results are the same, if they sack Mihajlovic it'll be a huge mistake."

Nesta: "I was a Lazio supporter as a child but I divide my heart with Milan after I spent 10 years with them."

Romagnoli too... :lol:
CSuDMyFWEAIlhJ0.jpg

Nesta: "Lazio-Milan? None of the two sides are favourites for this match, I'm expecting an even contest possibly ending in a draw."

Nesta: "Main protagonists from Milan and Lazio that can be important this season? Romagnoli, it's just a matter of settling into the team and Montolivo. For Lazio - Biglia and De Vrij they are both strong."

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think he will succeed as a coach, might bring him back as our defence coach in the future.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
We should do that right now . We need more Milan DNA on the pitch. I would also want Rino back as Assistant, but I think that ship has sailled now that he has been a manager for so long.Ambro back would also be great.These guys were real leaders.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
[Scintille tra Alessandro Nesta e Teddy Sheringham durante l'infuocato match tra Italia e Inghilterra]
(Dal sito Raisport)
Roma, 11 ottobre '97 Italia-Inghilterra 0-0

12794530_785677798204310_8600132387117359964_n.jpg

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
His English is getting good

did you notice when the interviewer asked about working for one of his former teams...and mentioned Milan and Lazio...nesta only replied about what he would do if Milan called him

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
fucking hell, I can't explain how much I love this man. I grew up with him. I literally cried watching only him leave while plenty of other senatori left too. My favorite player. Can't explain what he means to me, really.
Bets CB of all times.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Makes his coaching debut on saturday with Miami I think? Going to record the game.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
fucking hell, I can't explain how much I love this man. I grew up with him. I literally cried watching only him leave while plenty of other senatori left too. My favorite player. Can't explain what he means to me, really.
Bets CB of all times.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::star::star::star:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sickened Sky Sports aren't showing his match.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I miss this fucker so much.

Gonna binge watch his youtube videos very soon.

Legend!

Sticky thread please, had to go to the fourth page of this section to find this thread :fp:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Nesta: "For 4 years Milan haven't playing well. They sack coaches but results are the same, if they sack Mihajlovic it'll be a huge mistake."

Just to troll miha haters :lol:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Depressing that for the rest of my life watching football, my all time favourite player won't ever play again.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please make Nestafan's sig unclickable

And isn't it too freaking huge as well?

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players