Massimiliano Allegri Thread II

Which fortunate team will hear 'Dai Dai Dai' next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
A prime Niang at like seventeen lol.

Genuinely don't think Montella would win the league with Juve.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

WTF, are my eyes ok?

One with Niang in the signature and against Midtablotella.

I always knew that there can be some intelligent people.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

:rolleyes:

It saddens me that this Charlatan ( :max: ) has tricked so many into thinking that he was (is?) some sort of superstar coach.

Allegri won ONE scudetto with a star studded Milan, hands down the best squad on paper in Italy and couldn't do shit in the Champions League. The minute Juve's squad improved and we lost iBra and Silva, we became irrelevant again. He's the first coach to lose the league with iBra in years and thankfully Mourinho looks set to carry on that proud tradition :proud:

Then he goes to Juve, with a strongly entrenched infrastructure, where he is able to break the bank to buy the likes of Dybala, Higuain, Alves etc etc....and surprise surprise he's winning again :eek:

Contrast that with Montella who has honestly performed acts of alchemy with this squad....it's surreal. The funny thing is, the people that shit constantly on Pep and Enrique (neither of whom impresses me either), think that Shitelegr! is some kind of coaching messiah :max:

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
why did he get hired by galliani and given that strong team

why did juventus hire him and spend all that money for him

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
why did he get hired by galliani and given that strong team

why did juventus hire him and spend all that money for him

He got hired at Milan because he was a hotshot coach that won the golden bench award with Cagliari

He got hired at JuBe because he was a scudetto winning coach at Milan

My view that I only truly recognize his exploits with Cagliari. Everything about his football style, player management, training regimes etc has been either average or below.

Give any decent coach a great team and in all probability they're going to grind out wins....probably enough wins to win you a league....even a CL if they're lucky

I view it not too differently from the careers of Pep and Enrique. Pep is struggling at Man City to be the dominant force he was viewed as now that he doesn't have hands down the best squad in his league.

Congo....IF Shitelegr! does go to Arsenal and wins the league, or wins the CL with any team I will write you and Kuja a public apology that I was wrong about him.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
spaletti, mancini, conte....how do you see allegri as being different from these guys?

because they all..just like ancelotti/lippi/capello..(trapattoni sacchi etc...lol) get the money jobs overseas

ur just salty because allegri won 2010/11 scudetto

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
spaletti, mancini, conte....how do you see allegri as being different from these guys?

because they all..just like ancelotti/lippi/capello..(trapattoni sacchi etc...lol) get the money jobs overseas

I'm salty because he ONLY won the that one. Nothing of note in the CL, fucked up the next year with his shit man management. boring and ugly football.

Also I don't particularly rate anyone you mentioned in bold (esp Mancini)

Also about the red....you serious bro? :fp:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

What money job did Sacchi get overseas ???

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
He got Juventus to the final of the CL...

He did well with Cagliari. He then moved to Milan and won the league and had the next one effectively stolen. Then, the team was absolutely gutted and he still got us to third, then it was gutted again and was sacked halfway through the season.

Then he went to Juventus, got them to the CL final and is widely considered to have improved upon Conte's work.

Allegri has done more than Enrique has... Pep has done a lot but there has always been question marks.

Allegri has done very well wherever he has gone. People say that his football at Milan was boring but if you have Ibrahimovic, you have to build around him. That is a simple fact. Him losing to Juventus the season after was an anomaly and a fraudulent title. Do I believe they bought the ref? No. But in that season we were completely fucked over by referees, including in the one fucking title decider where we would have ended their unbeaten run.

But no, I prefer to call him juvenile nonsensical nicknames.

And in the CL with Milan he didn't do badly. The first season we had an injury crisis(playing Silva in midfield...), the second we were fucked over by Barcelona(penalty while the ball wasn't even in play...) after smashing Arsenal 4-0(that was back before blowouts happened every match in the CL), and in the next season he completely nullified Barcelona in one match(2-0 with fodder team) and then lost the next.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm salty because he ONLY won the that one. Nothing of note in the CL, fucked up the next year with his shit man management. boring and ugly football.

Also I don't particularly rate anyone you mentioned in bold (esp Mancini)

Also about the red....you serious bro? :fp:

yes...ancelotti/lippi/capello/trapattoni etc all had/have big money jobs overseas

clearly who u rate or not is a subjective/emotional thing..spaletti and mancini and conte all got big money gigs in other leagues..they'll go on to coach national teams... lippi is coaching the NT of china for free?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
embrace this path and you'll find salvation :o

yes...ancelotti/lippi/capello/trapattoni etc all had/have big money jobs overseas

clearly who u rate or not is a subjective/emotional thing..spaletti and mancini and conte all got big money gigs in other leagues..they'll go on to coach national teams... lippi is coaching the NT of china for free?

Is there an actual point here?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
my point is that allegri will continue to get desirable high-profile coaching jobs...like the typical italian coaches before him did

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Allegri improved everybody here & boy did we have alot of garbage, Constant, Nocerino, Emanuelson, they've never replicated there from anywhere else except under Allegri. Van Bommel was outstanding with us, never seen him that good under any manager. List goes on.

He also had a squad full of badboys, Cassano, Boateng, Ibra, Boateng, Mexes & never heard a peak of anything from the dressing room, obviously handled the big characters well.

We also played football with clear idea's, runners off Ibrahimovic, Boateng etc. much better football than we've seen since, we also sold our best players as did Juventus & he coped well where others wouldn't have. You watch his teams & it's a clear identity & he is very flexible & can switch it up multiple ways & multiple formations.

Barely anybody gives him credit for anything, because they've already made up there mind about him, got Juventus to the final when Conte couldn't even make it out the groups lol, and still gets no credit from these people, say no more.

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
my point is that allegri will continue to get desirable high-profile coaching jobs...like the typical italian coaches before him did

Sure....but then again so will almost all coaches that coached at top level leagues.
Fuckin Ranieri coached Juventus before he went back to England
Zaccheroni coached Milan and so on. Do you honestly not expect to see one of Seedorf/Brocchi or Pippo at a big team sometime in the future?

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players

It saddens me that this charlatan ( :max: ) has tricked so many into thinking that he was (is?) some sort of superstar coach.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-----
seedorf i don't see wanting to be a coach at a big team in the future..a different role than coach yes

brocchi yes..pippo yes.

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

It saddens me that this Charlatan ( :max: ) has tricked so many into thinking that he was (is?) some sort of superstar coach.

Why waste so many words. Just admit this is the point where allegri triggered your incurable PBSD (Post Brazilian Stress Disorder) and you hate him ever since.

ac-milans-ronaldinho-r-listens-to-his-coach-massimiliano-allegri-before-grcym4.jpg

But in your hate, remember this legend kicked pirlo out of his clubs twice :proud: :star:

Ragamuffin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Allegri:
“Before the conference, since I didn’t get a chance to do it yesterday, I’d like to say a thanks to President Berlusconi and to Galliani for the opportunity they gave me to Coach and to win with Milan,” Allegri said.

“Italian football will definitely miss them, they made history in Italian football. So I salute both the President and Mr Galliani with great affection.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
He got Juventus to the final of the CL...

He did well with Cagliari. He then moved to Milan and won the league and had the next one effectively stolen. Then, the team was absolutely gutted and he still got us to third, then it was gutted again and was sacked halfway through the season.

Then he went to Juventus, got them to the CL final and is widely considered to have improved upon Conte's work.

Allegri has done more than Enrique has... Pep has done a lot but there has always been question marks.

Allegri has done very well wherever he has gone. People say that his football at Milan was boring but if you have Ibrahimovic, you have to build around him. That is a simple fact. Him losing to Juventus the season after was an anomaly and a fraudulent title. Do I believe they bought the ref? No. But in that season we were completely fucked over by referees, including in the one fucking title decider where we would have ended their unbeaten run.

And in the CL with Milan he didn't do badly. The first season we had an injury crisis(playing Silva in midfield...), the second we were fucked over by Barcelona(penalty while the ball wasn't even in play...) after smashing Arsenal 4-0(that was back before blowouts happened every match in the CL), and in the next season he completely nullified Barcelona in one match(2-0 with fodder team) and then lost the next.

Milan fans though Milan was made only to win, and it was Allegri's fault that we were midtable in his last season. But then they realised that the team was just bad, Allegri didn't even had Bacca but Matri, didn't had Deulofeu or Suso but Birsa, and all those morons blamed him for everything. I always supported Allegri and knew he was a good coach, even if 90% of fans didn't think the same.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Allegri improved everybody here & boy did we have alot of garbage, Constant, Nocerino, Emanuelson, they've never replicated there from anywhere else except under Allegri. Van Bommel was outstanding with us, never seen him that good under any manager. List goes on.

He also had a squad full of badboys, Cassano, Boateng, Ibra, Boateng, Mexes & never heard a peak of anything from the dressing room, obviously handled the big characters well.

We also played football with clear idea's, runners off Ibrahimovic, Boateng etc. much better football than we've seen since, we also sold our best players as did Juventus & he coped well where others wouldn't have. You watch his teams & it's a clear identity & he is very flexible & can switch it up multiple ways & multiple formations.

Barely anybody gives him credit for anything, because they've already made up there mind about him, got Juventus to the final when Conte couldn't even make it out the groups lol, and still gets no credit from these people, say no more.

Allegri made El Shaarawy and DeS to be considered big talents. He made Nocerino a good player.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why waste so many words. Just admit this is the point where allegri triggered your incurable PBSD (Post Brazilian Stress Disorder) and you hate him ever since.

ac-milans-ronaldinho-r-listens-to-his-coach-massimiliano-allegri-before-grcym4.jpg

But in your hate, remember this legend kicked pirlo out of his clubs twice :proud: :star:

Actually ALLEGRI used Robinho quite extensively to feed both iBra and Pato... My issue is not so much that he pushed Dinho out.... It's that he didn't drain everything out of him before the sale. I don't know if you remember but the first match of the season before Allegri and iBra came...We actually won 4-0 with majestic performances by both Dinho and Pato. We keep doing the same ******ed shit over and over again vs Tottenham when it was blindingly obvious that we could have tried something different with Dinho. I don't have a crystal ball I don't know that anything at all would have come out of it.... But to keep to the same shit game plan over... without ever looking like we'd get close to scoring. This characterized his tenure as we almost never came back from a goal or two down.

Under Montella...we always have ideas. I appreciate that.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Allegri had lost his grip on the squad in his last year and a half at Milan. Galliani was as patient with him as possible.

But Allegri is now the best in the world. Milan is now with a manager who's perfect for a young project.

Sometimes that's how things work out.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:lol::lol::lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In a world where Carlo won the CL with a written off depleted and ageing team and Gilardino....And Mourinho won with fucking Porto....Y'all want me to rate Serie A's Groot? :lol:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Actually ALLEGRI used Robinho quite extensively to feed both iBra and Pato... My issue is not so much that he pushed Dinho out.... It's that he didn't drain everything out of him before the sale. I don't know if you remember but the first match of the season before Allegri and iBra came...We actually won 4-0 with majestic performances by both Dinho and Pato. We keep doing the same ******ed shit over and over again vs Tottenham when it was blindingly obvious that we could have tried something different with Dinho. I don't have a crystal ball I don't know that anything at all would have come out of it.... But to keep to the same shit game plan over... without ever looking like we'd get close to scoring. This characterized his tenure as we almost never came back from a goal or two down.

Under Montella...we always have ideas. I appreciate that.

That's selective memory if I ever seen one.
We beat some relegation fodder 4-0 at home. Thats not a good point of reference for Tottenham match. Our first real match was vs Madrid bernebeu where dinho crumbled like a cookie. In the second leg he brought in boateng and inzaghi and it paid off more than dinho.
Biggest loss that year was cassano, van bommel being cup tied.

Admit PBSD, Dru. You wanted dinho at Milan all your life and allegri ended it. Also killed the career of duck curry with the help of iBra.

Can't wait till he goes to Barca and kills off Neymar. :o

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Allegri had lost his grip on the squad in his last year and a half at Milan. Galliani was as patient with him as possible.

But Allegri is now the best in the world. Milan is now with a manager who's perfect for a young project.

Sometimes that's how things work out.

one who likes sosa instead of locatelli?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We beat some relegation fodder 4-0 at home. Thats not a good point of reference for Tottenham match. Our first real match was vs Madrid bernebeu where dinho crumbled like a cookie. In the second leg he brought in boateng and inzaghi and it paid off more than dinho.

Admit PBSD, Dru. You wanted dinho at Milan all your life and allegri ended it. Also killed the career of duck curry with the help of iBra.

:lol:
You're so far off that CNN is going to install your satnav for free.
FOX will throw in a compass and Al Jazeera might toss you an astrolabe :proud:

1 I NEVER fucking wanted Dinho here because a) he was in shit fittness and form and b) we needed Eto'o who was cheaper and would have completed the team. 2) His arrival would mean Kaka's departure...both of which I was right about :o 3) I'm an R9 fan not a Dinho fan.....surely even a zombiefied Sod-Lod could tell you this :rolleyes:

Also...Oh noes Dinho was shot against Madrid....as if iH0m0 wasn't concentrated guano in EVERY fucking big game :fp:

Tfat, if you ever knew anything about me you'd know that I was never a Dinho fan...nor a fan of Robinho for that matter....but hey fake news sources gonna fake news :o

Will admit though...still liberally applying Preparation-H about how the whole duck got curried.
He was the chosen
He was supposed to bring balance to the force etc

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
:lol:
You're so far off that CNN is going to install your satnav for free.
FOX will throw in a compass and Al Jazeera might toss you an astrolabe :proud:

1 I NEVER fucking wanted Dinho here because a) he was in shit fittness and form and b) we needed Eto'o who was cheaper and would have completed the team. 2) His arrival would mean Kaka's departure...both of which I was right about :o 3) I'm an R9 fan not a Dinho fan.....surely even a zombiefied Sod-Lod could tell you this :rolleyes:

Also...Oh noes Dinho was shot against Madrid....as if iH0m0 wasn't concentrated guano in EVERY fucking big game :fp:

Tfat, if you ever knew anything about me you'd know that I was never a Dinho fan...nor a fan of Robinho for that matter....but hey fake news sources gonna fake news :o

Will admit though...still liberally applying Preparation-H about how the whole duck got curried.
He was the chosen
He was supposed to bring balance to the force etc

I could be mistaken, but I was sure fat Brazilians are your thing .. didn't know you had preferences even within your chubby chasing habits. :o

I remember ibra assisting inzaghi vs Madrid :proud: whereas left wing island was busy ruining our kids:

2.jpg

Last edited:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Allegri to Barcelona plssssss :b: