Fernando Torres Thread

Torres will score

• Total voters

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Demerio said:
Finally some real words.
Kyara is against Torres and she dont know why is !!!

Torres will shine cos he has a team behind him full of individuals like Luis Garcia, Alonso, Villa, Xavi etc. who can deliver him balls !!!

Imagine what he will do if he has Kaka, Pirlo, Seedorf...
My point exactly, he'll do not much at all, i have mixed feelings about this alleged signing.Torres still has room to improve and is young so by the time he is about 24 he'll be one of the greatest(i hope)But Kaka can be a little selfish and seedorf is not great, pirlo's no good for Milan any more so i'm only expectin Torres to get about 15 goals per season and Gila to get about 24

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
Gila#11. said:
Theres soo much better than Torres out there, why do we have to go in for him!!? I wanted Ibra but Juve look like there stayin put i think...Cassano..FAT...Adriano...getting fat......Suazo...I don't think he's good enough. Gila didnt play the tap-in role at Parma so maybe he can adopt the Sheva role and play with him + Inzaghi up front but then again when they play together we draw or lose. :cry: I wish we could have Villa bout that won't happen :rolleyes:
You actually think Villa is better than Torres. think you've got to see what is really happening on the pitch. You saw Villa's goals??? all on free kick and penalty's if he makes one field goal you can be happy but than you saw F. Torres Action's plus goal?????How beautiful can you play football???? You still think Villa is the better guy?? Just think that everyone has to open their eyes and see who is the best. If Torres comes who will be topscorer in the competition :d??:d

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Demerio said:
WUHUHUUHUHU ...i cant believe it !!! PLEASEE GOD let this be truth ..

Here is the babelfish translation:

Milan, Fernando Torres the announcement to World-wide will be ended here The Milan has characterized the substitute of Shevchenko: draft of Fernando Torres. And some days before if the interest of the rossoneri to the forward of the Athletic Madrid were thought one of the many hypotheses of market, the negotiation, instead, is not only started but almost concluded with an expenditure of 30 million to pour to Athletic and a quinquennial one between 3 and 3,5 million the player. The ended announcement to World-wide. Phenomenon that goes, upgrades them champion who comes. The Milan has made its nose-dive, one aimed onerosa, the time will say if the society of via Turati will have had reason. The substitute of Andriy Shevchenko will be Fernando Torres. The courtship from part of the rossonera society in the comparisons of the gioliellino of the Athletic Madrid, that he goes ahead by now from a pair of years, has become true and own promise of wedding. In fact, the hypothesis of the existence of a negotiation of market between the Milan and "the colchonero" club have become truth: the agreement between the two societies practically is caught up on the base of approximately thirty million euro, while to the player a quinquennial contract between the 3 will come subordinate and 3,5 million euro. The announcement approximately the purchase of the forward will come only given World-wide ended, or tutt' to more if and when it comes eliminated Spain from the iridata competition. All in order to avoid, in the light of the introduced exposed one to the Fifa from Galliani on the Calderon-Kakà case, falls of style from part of the Milan with a possible risk to be accused to contractually still have annoyed a player legacy to the Athletic one. The negotiation does not have reasons in order not to go in port from the moment that, historically, between the two societies best relationships since they have been many, in the last years elapse, the exchanges of players between the two clubs (Jose Seas, Contra, Coloccini, Albertini etc.) and therefore if the Milan will be disposed to pour the figure demanded from the Athletic one, and therefore it seems, will not take place problems. Moreover, the choice of the "Nino" has been guaranteed from the Ancelotti technician who considers Torres the more similar player, for characteristics, to Shevchenko and moreover it is much young person and it represents an investment for the future. The only "spot" that the forward door behind is itself that relative one to the not very many goals up to now marks to you, but the fact does not represent an unsurmountable problem poichè to the Milan, of sure, Torres will know to find the stimuli just in order to improve itself.
thanx demerio...please god let this be true....if you do so then i won't ask for anything for a few hours :D :D :D

Astrix

a Smoker
Reaction score
Demerio said:
WUHUHUUHUHU ...i cant believe it !!! PLEASEE GOD let this be truth ..

Here is the babelfish translation:

Milan, Fernando Torres the announcement to World-wide will be ended here The Milan has characterized the substitute of Shevchenko: draft of Fernando Torres. And some days before if the interest of the rossoneri to the forward of the Athletic Madrid were thought one of the many hypotheses of market, the negotiation, instead, is not only started but almost concluded with an expenditure of 30 million to pour to Athletic and a quinquennial one between 3 and 3,5 million the player. The ended announcement to World-wide. Phenomenon that goes, upgrades them champion who comes. The Milan has made its nose-dive, one aimed onerosa, the time will say if the society of via Turati will have had reason. The substitute of Andriy Shevchenko will be Fernando Torres. The courtship from part of the rossonera society in the comparisons of the gioliellino of the Athletic Madrid, that he goes ahead by now from a pair of years, has become true and own promise of wedding. In fact, the hypothesis of the existence of a negotiation of market between the Milan and "the colchonero" club have become truth: the agreement between the two societies practically is caught up on the base of approximately thirty million euro, while to the player a quinquennial contract between the 3 will come subordinate and 3,5 million euro. The announcement approximately the purchase of the forward will come only given World-wide ended, or tutt' to more if and when it comes eliminated Spain from the iridata competition. All in order to avoid, in the light of the introduced exposed one to the Fifa from Galliani on the Calderon-Kakà case, falls of style from part of the Milan with a possible risk to be accused to contractually still have annoyed a player legacy to the Athletic one. The negotiation does not have reasons in order not to go in port from the moment that, historically, between the two societies best relationships since they have been many, in the last years elapse, the exchanges of players between the two clubs (Jose Seas, Contra, Coloccini, Albertini etc.) and therefore if the Milan will be disposed to pour the figure demanded from the Athletic one, and therefore it seems, will not take place problems. Moreover, the choice of the "Nino" has been guaranteed from the Ancelotti technician who considers Torres the more similar player, for characteristics, to Shevchenko and moreover it is much young person and it represents an investment for the future. The only "spot" that the forward door behind is itself that relative one to the not very many goals up to now marks to you, but the fact does not represent an unsurmountable problem poichè to the Milan, of sure, Torres will know to find the stimuli just in order to improve itself.
haha1bh.gif
haha1bh.gif
haha1bh.gif

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
hope its true.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Demerio said:
Imagine what he will do if he has Kaka, Pirlo, Seedorf...
Actually , beside Torres price tag , that what worries me the most.
He wont get as much support as he deserve from that midfield. :head:
Even Kaka , our only creative midfielder , is a scorer but hardly a provider.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
omg plz let it be true,cl here wee comeeeee whoooooooooo:D

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
if only it's true.. really really want this to be true!!!

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
crazymilangirl said:
thanx demerio...please god let this be true....if you do so then i won't ask for anything for a few hours :D :D :D

i promise i wont ask for anything for a day.. just let this be true :head:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Let it be true

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Wild said:
A goal is a goal.
Not really. A decisive goal is something, a goal scored after the other team's given up is something else.
Wild said:
Torres didn’t score in CL maybe coz he didn’t play in CL.
Unless u expect him 2 score in CL without playing in CL.
LOL :D I expect him to at least score more with his team domestically. As I have previously mentioned, his record keeps going down instead of up.
Wild said:
Ur view is biased against Torres cos even when he score in WC u try 2 deny him the credit.

If he is as bad as ur saying then I guess he wont do well in WC.
While if he is good as am saying then he will shine.
So lets wait till the end of WC.
Alright, let's wait till the end of the WC and I'm gonna carefully watch every game Spain plays. However, it won't make much difference to me if he scores against the likes of Saudi or Tunisia. It's the rounds after group stage that really count.
Demerio said:
Finally some real words.
Kyara is against Torres and she dont know why is !!!
Why would I be against the guy for no reason? I have an opinion about him, just like you do, only mine is negative :)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Kyara , I know you wish Zlatan to be this much linked with us .. but I think Milan menagment already decided to buy Torres .. its all over the press .. it could remain rumour but who cares , if you look in the past all high transfers proved good for us , maybe Rui Costa not .. but still from his great assists we won Champions League .. redondo costed us to much but he was unlucky with that injury ..

I always said Torres reminds me the young Sheva .. but I doubt he will get near Sheva..

I am neutral for this transfer..

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
besikaka said:
Kyara , I know you wish Zlatan to be this much linked with us .. but I think Milan menagment already decided to buy Torres .. its all over the press .. it could remain rumour but who cares , if you look in the past all high transfers proved good for us , maybe Rui Costa not .. but still from his great assists we won Champions League .. redondo costed us to much but he was unlucky with that injury ..

I always said Torres reminds me the young Sheva .. but I doubt he will get near Sheva..

I am neutral for this transfer..
I doubt anything will happen before the end of the WC though. Surely they can't decide the player's future without him?

Let's wait and see what'll happen.

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan 'close to Torres deal'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newspaper reports claim that Milan are very close to snatching Spain sensation Fernando Torres for £20.5m.

“I know the rumours about my future are strong now,” said the 22-year-old. “I think it is because there is a World Cup coming up and that’s when people are always thinking about big transfers. I've lived through these rumours a thousand times in the last five years and they won't affect me. I am trying to focus on the World Cup which is my biggest priority right now.”

The striker looks set to leave Atletico Madrid in the summer and his stunning World Cup goal in the 4-0 win over the Ukraine has only increased interest around him from Manchester United.

However, it’s claimed that the Rossoneri have the upper hand due to their previous strong transfer rapport with the club and their long-term links with the player, who has been on their wish-list since he was a teenager.

In the past few years, Milan and Atletico have exchanged players such as Jose Mari, Fabricio Coloccini, Cosmin Contra and Demetrio Albertini.

Fernando Torres would represent a young and vibrant replacement for Chelsea-bound Andriy Shevchenko and still leave £10m to spare for other reinforcements in the side.

The Italian Press is claiming that he has already agreed a five-year contract worth £2.5m per season, but that the announcement will only be made at the end of the World Cup.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun17i.html

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People, it's just another repetition, slightly embellished, of a *rumor* that has been circulated by the usual suspects (read: rumor mills) for I don't know how long.

Manure are said to have offered more than Milan, btw (rumor ... again).

Anyway, I'm pretty positive we won't waste 30+ million on that overrated wannabe.

Last edited:

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
People, it's just another repetition, slightly embellished, of a *rumor* that has been circulated by the usual suspects (read: rumor mills) for I don't know how long.

Anyway, I'm pretty positive we won't waste 30+ million on that overrated wannabe.
:eek: OMG ...30M WTFF....i know he's good player n all BUT WTF 30M...HELL NOO

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sidd@acmilan said:
:eek: OMG ...30M WTFF....i know he's good player n all BUT WTF 30M...HELL NOO

c'mon he is worth it...especially if he helps us win the cl and maybe serie a... :D :D ...we need him and since we got lots of money from the sheva transfer then this is the best way to spend them.. :tongue: :tongue:
i bet if berlu and galliani thinks like you guys then chelski will get him and they'll win cl and the winnergoal will be scored by torres :D :head:
we can't let that happen..think :D ;)

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
i bet if berlu and galliani thinks like you guys then chelski will get him and they'll win cl and the winnergoal will be scored by torres :D :head:
we can't let that happen..think :D ;)
HUH? CHELSEA & TORRES...the only English side torres has been linked to is ManU..besides y wud they want torres when they have legendary sheva..

Rick

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Marco van Basten
Passion for *9* said:

Maybe so. But if you go back and look at the original link that I posted it says that the agreement has been made. That is not the same rumor that's been going around. Maybe it's bs, but the story comes from a media outlet that is owned by Berlusconi himself and that has a fairly decent track record when it comes to Milan. So I would not simply dismiss it offhand as though it had come from tribalfootball or someplace.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Ohhhhh my GODD... i cant understand u people. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Instead smile and happines for closing 2 the biggest young star talent in the world
u all are crying for the money, expensive tralalaa. Are u all stupid??? Is it your money in question or what a fuckkk!!! Its god damn funny.
Let the club do the job. He will do better from both of the assholes Adriano and Ibra !!
I will put my head on him that he will do better !!!

So CHEEEEEEEEERRRR UPPPPPPPPP am tired from those who are crying about money! We will get Gallas also and the French Yoann.

Its gonna be CRAZY BEAST MILAN NEXT YEAR!!!!

Last edited:

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
Torres doesnt worth all that money....he is more like 15m or 18m

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sidd@acmilan said:
HUH? CHELSEA & TORRES...the only English side torres has been linked to is ManU..besides y wud they want torres when they have legendary sheva..

i heard somewhere that torres was linked to chelcki but MAN U is just as bad...torres is worth the money and i agree with demerio that it's not our money so just let the club do the job :D :D

cosmin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bucharest, Romania, Ghencea Stadium, Curva Nord
crazymilangirl said:
i heard somewhere that torres was linked to chelcki but MAN U is just as bad...torres is worth the money and i agree with demerio that it's not our money so just let the club do the job :D :D
Its the money for the TV rights, tickets, jersey seling and more. Torres is a great striker and would be great if Milan gets him. I prefer Luca Toni but i know that Fiorentita won't let him go.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cosmin said:
Its the money for the TV rights, tickets, jersey seling and more. Torres is a great striker and would be great if Milan gets him.

yeah, yeah,...i get your point..but still if you bought milan scarf, jersey, tickets then you bought them out of free will and that doesn't mean that you can decide how milan should use the money :D :D :rolleyes:

great that you want torres :D
but if we don't get torres (god forbid)...what say about omar bravo?? :conf: :rolleyes:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rick said:
Maybe so. But if you go back and look at the original link that I posted it says that the agreement has been made. That is not the same rumor that's been going around. Maybe it's bs, but the story comes from a media outlet that is owned by Berlusconi himself and that has a fairly decent track record when it comes to Milan. So I would not simply dismiss it offhand as though it had come from tribalfootball or someplace.
The way I understand it, an offer has been made + negotiations have *started*...

I'm aware Tgcom is a Berluska company but it doesn't necessarily make their stories more credible, in fact Tgcom is very tabloidish + in this case have only picked up the rumor from elsewhere, adding a few lines.

Credibility of a media outlet isn't so much the point, however, as the lack of common sense of this transfer is ~ in the light of an uncertain future that could see Milan absent from European competitions + losing a hell of a lot of *planned revenue*, spending 30+ million on a gamble is not what a reasonably sane mind would do or support.

Even *if* Berluska managed to pull the right strings to spare us punishment for our involvement in the scandal, a quick check of the average age of our defense should suffice to realize it wouldn't make wasting 30+ million on one mildly talented but stagnating player more justifiable.

In case people drooling over their crush du jour have lost sight of the facts, we're talking about a player whose accolades consist of a steadily declining goal tally in the Spanish league + a hattrick on national duty against ...coughcoughcough... leading football nation San Marino :o

Schedule