[EXTREMELY IMPORTANT] Permanent Data Loss

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Yey i can finally see the forum but i still get the errors ,its probably gonna appear again soon :rolleyes:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
you dont talk bad about our fellow forum... maybe its not as active (as spamming?) as here, but they have some quality posters i miss and i'd love to see them around.
True. When this forum was down and I had no idea how long will it take to get it back online again, I had a very serious thought of joining MM. I didn't get a chance to browse the whole threads but from what read, they have a very good Milan History thread.

Just a crazy idea, what will happen if we merged both?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
True. When this forum was down and I had no idea how long will it take to get it back online again, I had a very serious thought of joining MM. I didn't get a chance to browse the whole threads but from what read, they have a very good Milan History thread.

a lot would clash

Last edited:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
a lot would clash
Certainly, no doubt about it but look at the potential when we combine the best of both. I know it will also mean combining the worst of both but if it will greatly improve the forum, why not.

Some major facts in history that I would like to cite which I feel relevant : young John Lennon had already leading his first group the Quarrymen when he met the even younger Paul McCartney. Lennon knew from the start that McCartney was very talented but Paul's ability and skill might pose a challenge to his authority in the group. Should he welcome someone who is obviously more talented than the rest of the guy that he had in the group, thus making the group better but at the same time will eventually lead to him sharing the leadership of the group? We all knew Lennon's decision :)

Again, I just can't help but thinking how it would turn out. This is only my personal opinion and should not be taken as the position by all mods :D

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Certainly, no doubt about it but look at the potential when we combine the best of both. I know it will also mean combining the worst of both but if it will greatly improve the forum, why not.

Some major facts in history that I would like to cite which I feel relevant : young John Lennon had already leading his first group the Quarrymen when he met the even younger Paul McCartney. Lennon knew from the start that McCartney was very talented but Paul's ability and skill might pose a challenge to his authority in the group. Should he welcome someone who is obviously more talented than the rest of the guy that he had in the group, thus making the group better but at the same time will eventually lead to him sharing the leadership of the group? We all knew Lennon's decision :)

Again, I just can't help but thinking how it would turn out. This is only my personal opinion and should not be taken as the position by all mods :D

Depends - are the members of one forum going to get shot and those from the other robbed blind by a legless bint?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Plus side : a few better posters ,and some kick ass smileys .
Down side : to much censorship .

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I use MM to bitch about you guys, so NO.

No, kidding, but I do use MM when I have a lot to say or want to repeat my thoughts (bore you to death with big posts that most won't read) or when I say things too cheesy for this forum :tongue: (that was mostly back when I was 16). It's a nice forum, it used to be more active though.

That said, several of their best posters also post in here...there's some others that are good, but I don't know if they'll like our crowd. I would like to see how the guys that complain about powertrippin mods in here would feel with the MM mods.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

No, kidding, but I do use MM when I have a lot to say or want to repeat my thoughts (bore you to death with big posts that most won't read) or when I say things too cheesy for this forum :tongue: (that was mostly back when I was 16).

Lol ,thats the last thing you should worry about :D

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score

No, kidding, but I do use MM when I have a lot to say or want to repeat my thoughts (bore you to death with big posts that most won't read) or when I say things too cheesy for this forum :tongue: (that was mostly back when I was 16). It's a nice forum, it used to be more active though.

That said, several of their best posters also post in here...there's some others that are good, but I don't know if they'll like our crowd. I would like to see how the guys that complain about powertrippin mods in here would feel with the MM mods.

I'd like you to post some more of those long posts on here. some people give tiny shit replies. I like to make a long / longish post every now and again, though people don't read them much, they'd rather read "player x is shit lolz"

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
loooooooooooooolD:D:D:D

i quit my job and this forum goes down :eek: then i reach florida ;) its up and running, am i only one one who didnt even open mm :D

btw thanks david for decreasing my posts :D 3000 gone :beer: i hated that much post count :)

so bitches nice to see you all

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

i quit my job and this forum goes down :eek: then i reach florida ;) its up and running, am i only one one who didnt even open mm :D

btw thanks david for decreasing my posts :D 3000 gone :beer: i hated that much post count :)

welcome back, dude :)

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo

good to have you back. :)

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
then i reach florida ;)

sunshinestatesign-1.jpg

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
lol shut the fuck up you SOB fake italian

to ladies thanksssssssssssssssssss :cool: last day to register so catch you guys later forza milan

lol dont miss home cause R&B is up and running :star:

David-Regal

Maldini groupie
Reaction score
Hong Kong/ University of Southern California
Fav. Players
PAOLO MALDINI, Alexandre Pato, and all Milan players; Luque, C. Ronaldo, Grosso

You are following me to America!?!?!? Damn you

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
usc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ucla

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

no,..:)

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
glad the boards are up and running...it's good to be back :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So true. Just like the city of Milan, the red side is much much better than the blue side.

lol with all due respect i just posted it to rile mianomike but i think usc is money hungry univ no offense to you but ucla is genuine research univ for engineering though usc has good communication courses

for me anyday ufl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ucla then usc

yeah gators have Trojans for breakfast :cool:

David-Regal

Maldini groupie
Reaction score
Hong Kong/ University of Southern California
Fav. Players
PAOLO MALDINI, Alexandre Pato, and all Milan players; Luque, C. Ronaldo, Grosso
lol with all due respect i just posted it to rile mianomike but i think usc is money hungry univ no offense to you but ucla is genuine research univ for engineering though usc has good communication courses

for me anyday ufl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ucla then usc

yeah gators have Trojans for breakfast :cool:

UCLA has no more money because it's a public school.

On the other hand, USC is gonna continue developing because of the money.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
I wasnt here for i while and i didnt know what happened to site in a meantime but now when i came back i lost my Avatar and signature + i cant place another. Can any1 tell me why that happened?
And why under my username says Rookie?

Edit: BTW i just checked and there is only 77 posts on my account. Im pretty sure i had a lot more...

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

:) so what are you studying,

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
I wasnt here for i while and i didnt know what happened to site in a meantime but now when i came back i lost my Avatar and signature + i cant place another. Can any1 tell me why that happened?
And why under my username says Rookie?

Edit: BTW i just checked and there is only 77 posts on my account. Im pretty sure i had a lot more...

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=10846

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri

Preppy brats go to USC with their parents' money. They don't know the meaning of hard work. Remember kids, you can't spell SUCK w/o USC. :o