The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
First move of the summer should be to fire Mirabelli and let him fulfill his love for bundesfodder and overhyped young players elsewhere.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Gattuso deserves his own squad and pre-season. Thing that many here seem to forget either intentionally or otherwise is that next year wont be another year 0. We have the base and the growing youngsters, we just need the quality and depth.

Rino needs to make Hakan as a CAM happen.

Next two games should be:

Cutrone
Bona-Hakan-Suso
Loca-Kessie

The only thing Gattuso deserves is to be shown the door (with a pat on the back). If we're a serious club there's no way we can justify keeping him and allowing him to dictate transfer policy when there's so many proven quality manager's available like Ancelotti, Conte, Sarri, Gasperini or even Mancini ;).

Also, any of the above manager's would greatly improve our chances of attracting quality players unlike Gattuso who's achieved nothing.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Yeah, let's bring the guy that spent 10m on Matri instead of Erikson. That guy. The guy that let Pirlo go for a half-season Van Bommel. That guy. The guy that had an Acerbi-Constant-Traore photo shoot after selling Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva.

You know what, I could go on but I don't want to give myself a stroke.

Will sum1 pls keep posting updates on his misadventures as Senatore

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
well if i were to play the #ifIweremiserabelli game

Reina

Conti Bonucci Romangoli Bernat *

Kessie Biglia(Badelj) Asamoah**

Cuadrado Higuain Hakan

* On loan with option

** I'd sign ziyech too from ajax, the type of gems we can't miss and the likes of lazio and roma always sign.

sold: suso, donnarumma, andre silva, kalinic and bonaventura.

Asamoah in midfield and not defence?! Hakan isn't a proper left winger.

Realistically I would do the below but obviously I'd sign better players if we had a chance of getting them.

Reina

Conti Bonucci Romagnoli Asamoah

Kessie Biglia Strootman/Hakan

F.Anderson Belotti Keita/Depay

Reina free
Asamoah free
Strootman 32m release clause
F.Anderson 25m
Belotti 45m
Keita/Depay 45m
TOTAL 147m

Donnarumma 50m
Suso 40m
Silva 35m
Kalinic 15m
TOTAL 140m

All signings are Serie A proven (besides Depay) so have a better chance of succeeding. Hire a decent manager (even Gasperini) and top 4's virtually guaranteed.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Yeah, let's bring the guy that spent 10m on Matri instead of Erikson. That guy. The guy that let Pirlo go for a half-season Van Bommel. That guy. The guy that had an Acerbi-Constant-Traore photo shoot after selling Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva.

:thumbsup:
+20 Mil for fucking Bertolacci :fp:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Never trust a man with no hair to run a company let alone two! :lol:
Who are you talking about here? G or Fassone?

Allegri wanted Matri.
The rest of the shit transfers were due to the Mondadori fine on :b:

:thumbsup:
+20 Mil for fucking Bertolacci :fp:
Oh..... didn't you hear? Bertolacci is going to be the next Marchisio :proud:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Adriano Galliani is a legend!

He brought Massimo Ambrosini, Marcos Caffu, Genaro Gattuso, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Thiago Silva, Van Basten,

giphy.gif

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Callejon: Milan al lavoro per la clausola.
Secondo quanto riportato dal giornalista della Rai, Ciro Venerato, Callejon, come si sa, ha una clausola rescissoria da 23 mln valevole anche per la Serie A. I legali del Milan sono al lavoro.

Callejon, dunque, è un obiettivo rossonero.

According to Rai journalist, Milan are willing to meet Callejon release clause (23m valid for Italian clubs). The reporter stated that Milan lawyers are working on the process.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
1 Maradona player I wud at Milan is Jorginho

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Rai journalist, Milan are willing to meet Callejon release clause (23m valid for Italian clubs). The reporter stated that Milan lawyers are working on the process.

23 mill is worth it. Hes 31, has 2/3 good seasons in him

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Milan: Falcao se sarà Europa. Muriel in caso di flop.
Secondo quanto riportato da Tutto*sport in edicola oggi, 12 maggio 2018, il Milan, in caso di qualificazione alla prossima Europa League, andrà su Falcao. In caso di flop e mancata qualificazione alla competizione europea, l'obiettivo sarebbe Muriel.

According to Tutto sport, Milan will target Falcao in case of European qualifications, Muriel will be the main target if Milan fails to make it to Europa league

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
#Tutt*sport - #Cairo locks down #Belotti: ‘He’s staying at Toro. I won’t sell’

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I'd rather Bacca comes back than anyone I've heard linked with us other than probably Belotti

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
CM: Milan plan is to raise 150m for the summer market. Milan president will grant 70m for the summer transfers, the rest (80m) will have to come through sales. Milan will look to buy 3-4 starters.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
The only thing Gattuso deserves is to be shown the door (with a pat on the back). If we're a serious club there's no way we can justify keeping him and allowing him to dictate transfer policy when there's so many proven quality manager's available like Ancelotti, Conte, Sarri, Gasperini or even Mancini ;).

Also, any of the above manager's would greatly improve our chances of attracting quality players unlike Gattuso who's achieved nothing.

No he did an okay job given the circumstances. We're 1 year into the take over. We can't be looking at our third coach since. Need some stability and if Gattuso keeps Europe we should hang on to him unless something drastic happens.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
CM: Milan plan is to raise 150m for the summer market. Milan president will grant 70m for the summer transfers, the rest (80m) will have to come through sales. Milan will look to buy 3-4 starters.

150m aint much these days, especially without UCL but hopefully we luck out with some names.

#Tutt*sport - #Cairo locks down #Belotti: ‘He’s staying at Toro. I won’t sell’

Stubbornness is a legit disease.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Milan: Boban ha presentato il nuovo mondiale per club.
Zvonir Boban, ora in Fifa, come ampiamente riportato, nel pomeriggio ha fatto visita al Milan ed all'Inter. Il croato, come riportato dall'Ansa, ha illustrato ai dirigenti rossoneri ed quelli nerazzurri il nuovo mondiale per club che dal prossimo 2021 si giocherà ogni 4 anni. Sarà un vero e proprio mondiale, con 24 squadre di club che si sfideranno. La formula comprenderà 8 gironi da 3 squadre ciascuno più fasi ad eliminazione diretta: 30 partite totali.

Boban visited Milan and inter for the club World Cup which will kick off in 2021 and will consist of 24 teams, 8 groups & 3 teams in each group.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If politano is estimated at 30 mil by his club, we might as well try to purchase Neres or Pavon, would even try for Vazquez from madrid. So much talk about attackers though, milan's success in the past was due to having on of the strongest complimentary midfields at the time, if we had this midfield the likes of Sheva, pippo even Van basten wouldn't score like they did. Our midfield has been ignored for too long, we need players with better technique and football intelligence.

Biglia is an intelligent player but he's not exactly a pirlo, xavi or alonso. We all love kessie but the guy's technique and intelligence is poor. I would love someone like dembele or vidal to occupy his spot and provide competition. I know we all want a young team of studs, but all top teams in europe have a higher average age, experienced players is key.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

Who is trusted with the summer budget will be the difference between eventual success or continued failure.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man I'd actually be happy with Callejon, hes the type of a winger who moves well and is good at attacking space and would fit well with Hakan (and Suso/Politano, I have feeling Suso will leave and we'll get Politano + an experienced winger)

20m might seem like a bit for someone who turned 31 but with the current prices that'd be like 10m a few years ago. plus all these speedy spanish wingers always end up performing well till they reach v late stages of their careers. he'd be a decent player to have, experience is needed

Calhanoglu(Politano)-Higuain-Callejon(Politano)
Strootman-Biglia-Kessie
RR-Romagnoli-Bonucci-Calabria (Conti)
Reina in goal

Sell Suso, Donnarumma, Kalinic, Andre & Jack to Juve

Strootman has a clause of 32m, Politano would cost 25ish

that is for sure a stronger team

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
All free agents that could be of some use should be considered seriously. Badelj, Meyer and Asamoah could really be usable for us.

We desperately need totall footballers in midfield, technical and complete, but, there are few of them, and they are expensive, same could be told for CF's.
4-2-3-1 could be way to go. With 2 good wingers and one CAM I would gladly accept lower quality CF, even Bacca back should give us decent amount of goals with good setup behind him, same goes for Cutrone who could be ideal for that system, Hakan also.

Reina​
Conti---Leo---Roma---RR​
Badelj---Biglia​
Thauvin(Pavon)---Pastore---F.Anderson(Deulofeu)​
Bacca​

Bench: New GK(even Gabriel)
Calabria, Mussa, Zapata, new LB (Asamoah would be usefull)
Loca, Kessie, Meyer
Suso, Hakan, Bona( or let's say Bernard if Bonna is sold)
Cutrone
4-3-3 and 4-3-2-1 also options with this group.

Ultimately Aguero would come instead of Bacca, but that would be dream.

Donna, Silva, Kalinic should fetch us some money for transfers.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rai also saying Verdi is close to Roma. Hopefully a high figure for Milan's percentage.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Adriano Galliani is a legend!

He brought Massimo Ambrosini, Marcos Caffu, Genaro Gattuso, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Thiago Silva, Van Basten,

Was a legend did many wonderful things for the club and then stopped doing wonderful things along with Berlusconi he brought a club the envy of world to its knees and made it a laughing stock. Move on stop dwelling in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.