Juraj Kucka Thread

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Latest news: Milan to sell Nocerino for Kucka.
Napoli wants him too.
What do you think? Do we need one mid like Kucka?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Very good player, but we DON'T need him!! Allegri and his fetish with dm's :fp:

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kucka's a damn good box to box midfielder. More Gattuso-like than Nocerino. Can he finish like Noce? No, but no one here cares about that.

xAcMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Very good player, but we DON'T need him!! Allegri and his fetish with dm's :fp:

If we sell traore, noce and flamini doesnt get a new contract, i would really like to see him play for us. But u r right atm we dont need more dm's.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
If we sell traore, noce and flamini doesnt get a new contract, i would really like to see him play for us. But u r right atm we dont need more dm's.

Position: Midfield - Central Midfield

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
yeah he is a flamini type of a player.he is good at pressuring the opponent when they are in possession,but he isn't good at soaking up attacks while sitting deep

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeah he is a flamini type of a player.he is good at pressuring the opponent when they are in possession,but he isn't good at soaking up attacks while sitting deep

:fp::fp::fp::fp: Do you even watch games or do you just spew BS every time you post? If had watched Kucka, you'd know your second post is complete and utter nonsense.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
:fp::fp::fp::fp: Do you even watch games or do you just spew BS every time you post? If had watched Kucka, you'd know your second post is complete and utter nonsense.

yeah i have watched him play.his technique is not as good as say as de jong's but he is much more mobile and overall makes more tackles

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i don't think kucka would be a direct replacement for Nocerino .i think everyone in the media probably realises that nocerino's lack of playing time means he might be surplus to requirement and they've made a link.i think it would be more a case of traore leaving as well as one of ambrosini or flamini and if you factor in de jong is coming back from a serious injury it may not be the worst buy .

i agree he isn't a shouldn't be the main target and the price will be interesting but he would be a handy player to have if the above situations occur.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
caused a penalty today against Napoli with a really bad foul... dunno, I'm starting to think that maybe defensively this guy is not the player we're looking for.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
kucka is solid he reminds me a lot of guarin of inter milan. He would be an upgrade .

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
kucka is solid he reminds me a lot of guarin of inter milan. He would be an upgrade .

Haven't seen much of him to judge... what would you consider his strong points and weak points. I consider Guarin like a more technical Flamini ... or a Boateng with a better work rate and more comfortable in midfield.
Both of them in my eyes are movement midfielders that lack good positional awareness and creativity which are the two lacking factors in our current midfield.
Right now I would say that our positional midfielders are Ambrosini, Muntari and De Jong... while our most creative players are Montolivo, Robinho and Bojan.
Unfortunately, our creativity is our Achilles heel after Cassano left. If one of the buys that we might get next season has good creativity and work rate I see no problems otherwise we will be very dependent on Montolivo.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Also if you've seen Genoa games what do you think of Bertolacci vs Kucka? I heard we might go for Bertolacci instead.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also if you've seen Genoa games what do you think of Bertolacci vs Kucka? I heard we might go for Bertolacci instead.

Bert's a maestro. Hard working playmaker in the vein of Ozil, rather than Pirlo. Though, Bert and Kucka are incomparable, really. And, while both are good, Bert would be a better buy.

Bert's very similar to Saponara in play-style, if that helps you gauge.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Bert's a maestro. Hard working playmaker in the vein of Ozil, rather than Pirlo. Though, Bert and Kucka are incomparable, really. And, while both are good, Bert would be a better buy.

Bert's very similar to Saponara in play-style, if that helps you gauge.

:thumbsup: Nice... a 22 year-old hard-working playmaker... what's not to like. At times I think that hard-working technical players are a very rare species. I was just going through his stats, and other than AM apparently he was used as secondary striker in quite a few games as well (including against us).
The part that doesn't make me feel at ease is the fact that almost every single game he doesn't play the full 90 min. I wonder why :(

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy

Well bertolacci is more creative but in what they do best, kucka is a couple of notches over bertolacci. Look at guarin play , thats how kucka plays. He is very strong, has a strong shot, powers forward , as you said he is not a positional mid nor a creative force , even if he could create plays probably better than most of our mids. I think he would bring us the intangibles that we lack in the midfield. Yeah then we might need a creative midfielder aswell but i would be more than confident going in to the season with :
Kucka/muntari- Montolivo/cristante-De jong/flamini ,especially since we have so much talent upfront .

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The part that doesn't make me feel at ease is the fact that almost every single game he doesn't play the full 90 min. I wonder why :(

He works his ass off, that's why. It isn't like Cassano, who really can't last the full 90 because of his fitness problems. It'd be like subbing off Noce or Flams. They both work hard and often are sacrificed tactically. Though, Genoa tactics haven't worked out too well, :lol:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Nothing great, but could be an upgrade to the options we have coming off the bench

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
fodde fodder fodder

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I like him coming to Milan, he would be a great rotation guy IMO. Way better than Flamini at least

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Kucka is a good player and he would be a good option if we were clearing our whole crap midfield. What is unacceptable is if he is one of our 2 main midfield purchases.

Some people here seem to keep the same midfield but add Kucka as the only addition. That would we horrible if we didn't buy technical players for our midfield

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
players like kucka as cover is what we need, not nocerino/muntari/traore etc.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
If Genoa gets relagated, does this mean he's ours?

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We seem close to getting kucka . He is a big physical midfielder and was one of genoa's most important players this year . He also had a past with inter . Poli and Kucka would upgrade our midfield for sure. They arent super creative players but they can pass and play solid D way better than muntari or nocerino for example.