Thiago Silva Thread

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
it is thiago silva's fault he got injured.

not allegri's.
:o :o

I'm convinced you're joking, but it's a bad time for jokes.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! FUCK ALLEGRI!!!!(I forgot to say that in my post)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
I dont think that its gonna be 6 months.

But i'm sure that its gonna be 5weeks. Good that now we have the winter break and after the break we kinda dont have big game. He will miss Bologna away, Roma home, Cagliari away, Udinese home, Lecce away, Cesena home. \

I hope he'll be back by 20-25 january :(

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Im pretty sure he'll be back by beginning of February.

get well thiago.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I blame this 100 million procent on Allegri, and everyone who defends Allegri in this: shut the fuck up.

Shut up.

Grow up.

IF we won we'd receive extra half million euros. Allegri was told to play for a win. Clearly he also had to consider resting some key players (zlatan and nesta)

We had to play one of Thiago or Nesta. The obvious choice on who to rest was made....

The lineup we put out WAS good enough to win. They played like utter shit, unmotivated and lost.

The clwon patrol is out in full force. Fucking ridiculous, want our best players rested every match.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I'm convinced you're joking, but it's a bad time for jokes.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! FUCK ALLEGRI!!!!(I forgot to say that in my post)

i'm not joking.
i'm 100% serious.
:o
TS has a contract..he's paid to play..as often as the boss (allegri) wants him too. injury=bad luck. blaming allegri = n00b.

n00b.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congo and 84,

wow... just wow... you guys are unbelievable

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Grow up.

IF we won we'd receive extra half million euros. Allegri was told to play for a win. Clearly he also had to consider resting some key players (zlatan and nesta)

We had to play one of Thiago or Nesta. The obvious choice on who to rest was made....

The lineup we put out WAS good enough to win. They played like utter shit, unmotivated and lost.

The clwon patrol is out in full force. Fucking ridiculous, want our best players rested every match.

I like you but could not disagree more.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i'm not joking.
i'm 100% serious.
TS has a contract..he's paid to play..as often as the boss (allegri) wants him too. injury=bad luck. blaming allegri = n00b.

n00b.

The only way it's allegri's fault is if he took a crowbar to TSilly's knee or if he played Thiago when he was already injured/sore (he wasn't)

I watched the match and I can 100% confirm he did not do that.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Thiago silva should have def. been rested, a meaningless game, play Papa-Yepes, wtf did they get papa for? to rot on the bench? I cant blame him for Flamini's injury because flamini didnt start for 2 games and eventually needed some game time, but T.S? stupid move by Allegri and if its a long term injury it just costed him the scudetto.

Look at all the other big teams, they ALWAYS rest their key players when they are certain to qualify, guess Milan were greedy for the 800k and now might have lost a scudetto and the 800k.

I'll repeat again, If Thiago is out for 4-6 months, the league is done, we dont have a suitable athletic CB as a replacement and Yepes- Nesta will eventually get injured from playing every single game.

I hope its 4-6 weeks if not less, Thiago silva is our 2nd most important player after Zlatan.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I like you but could not disagree more.

I like you.

Wait, 84, you say some want to rest our best players every match? I am not following. This was one match. Other matches do matter, not this one. And seriously, you and Congo, immense silly reasons to start Silva the game. Seriously, 800K? Is that worth it? LOL!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Grow up.

LOL.

Seriously? You think that's why Allegri played almost full-strength?

Growing up is bad if growing up makes one think like this :tongue:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
LOL.

Yes. Galliani has said so in the past bro....

Theres a HUGE emphaiss on UCL because of money milan recieves...

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LOL.

+:star::star::star::star::star::star::proud:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
The only way it's allegri's fault is if he took a crowbar to TSilly's knee or if he played Thiago when he was already injured/sore (he wasn't)

I watched the match and I can 100% confirm he did not do that.

thanks for the confirmation.

i watched the match too but between the hangover haze and reading comments on here i just assumed allegri walked out onto the pitch with a crowbar and went apeshit on poor t-sillys knee.

Shootster

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This is fucking unbelievable, but so fucking typical, but mostly so fucking annoying as it could be because it was fucking unnecessary. Why in fucking earth does Allegri play Thiago Silva the whole fucking match, a match that even doesn't fucking matter. Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic are by far our most important players, and while we can field like five proper central defenders fucking Allegri still went for Silva. Papastathopoulos the whole fucking match on the fucking bench so we can risk Thiago Silva. That day, pre-match, I kept on talking to my brother about how fucking sick Allegri is starting Thiago Silva the fucking game. I said Milan are on their way to win the Scudetto, but if Silva gets injured for a long time, Milan won't win it. And guess what happened? :proud:

The whole match I was hating to see Silva on the pitch. 2nd half I kept talking to the TV saying Allegri take Silva off now!

And the funny thing is we lost the fucking game in a humilated way. :star::proud:

I blame this 100 million procent on Allegri, and everyone who defends Allegri in this: shut the fuck up.

Shut up.

:proud: I feel you I really do;

I don't think he'll be out for 6 months but yeah this is bad very bad :(

Shootster

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
6 months, this is terrible if its true.

if its true, then never mind buying a striker in jan... we dont need a striker anyway, pato will be back.

a cb needs bought if silvas out for 6 months..... or pappa needs to show us why we bought him.

yepes nesta is fine, but against a speedy player....... we wont cope.

cant believe it could be 6 months out for t silly........ worst player apart from ibra/sandro we could lose.

fuck!

:star:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yes. Galliani has said so in the past bro....

Theres a HUGE emphaiss on UCL because of money milan recieves...

Let me get this right. Galliani said Milan should not rest key players for a dead tie because it would give us half a million Euros? Quote please..

Otherwise you are jumping from one assumption to another.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Fucking hell, this sucks :(

And anyone saying fuck Allegri should go fuck themselfs. He can't rest the WHOLE team damnit, he already rested Ibra, Gattuso, Nesta and Abate and we don't have an endless supply of prodigy 18 year olds like Barca.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
By the way, who watched the match, he/she most probably realized that TS injured start when contribute to clean up the ball from corner chance, and I was hopping that Al will substitute him immediately but in the second half in the last minutes when TS try establish a counter attack and Ajax's player tackle him badly then I was assured that he is injured and we lost the player.

Al could substitute him in the second half and place Papa to give a chance for newcomer to have some experience.

Last edited:

Shootster

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Thiago silva should have def. been rested, a meaningless game, play Papa-Yepes, wtf did they get papa for? to rot on the bench? I cant blame him for Flamini's injury because flamini didnt start for 2 games and eventually needed some game time, but T.S? stupid move by Allegri and if its a long term injury it just costed him the scudetto.

Look at all the other big teams, they ALWAYS rest their key players when they are certain to qualify, guess Milan were greedy for the 800k and now might have lost a scudetto and the 800k.

I'll repeat again, If Thiago is out for 4-6 months, the league is done, we dont have a suitable athletic CB as a replacement and Yepes- Nesta will eventually get injured from playing every single game.

I hope its 4-6 weeks if not less, Thiago silva is our 2nd most important player after Zlatan.

If this is true then we're going to need a CB;forget a striker.

Shootster

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
By the way, who watched the match, he most probably realized that TS injured start when contribute to clean up the ball from corner chance, and I was hopping that Al will substitute him immediately but in the second half in the last minutes when TS try establish a counter attack and Ajax's player tackle him badly then I was assured that he is injured and we lost the player.

Al could substitute him in the second half and place Papa to give a chance for newcomer to have some experience.

Yes you're right,I remember it now;allergi should have taken him off as precaution well its done now lets pray its 6 weeks than 6 months.

Wish him speed recovery

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
By the way, who watched the match, he/she most probably realized that TS injured start when contribute to clean up the ball from corner chance, and I was hopping that Al will substitute him immediately
yup, I remember that corner kick and I thought to myself: "not this shit again, but hey - at least he'll surely be substituted at HT to avoid any risks"
Didn't quite turn out that way :rolleyes:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fucking hell, this sucks :(

And anyone saying fuck Allegri should go fuck themselfs. He can't rest the WHOLE team damnit, he already rested Ibra, Gattuso, Nesta and Abate and we don't have an endless supply of prodigy 18 year olds like Barca.

Not the whole team. READ PROPERLY: Zlatan and Silva!!! And we have plenty CB's.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Pedro, Fuck off!

Silva got injured, it's not directly Allegri's fault.

You might aswell blame Galliani as if he hadn't bought him, this injury wouldn't have happened. :rolleyes: We kind of went for the win, and yet a player got injured. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, SOMEONE FIRE ALLEGRI.

If Silva got injured against Bologna, you'd all be saying "It's Bologna, this is the perfect time to rest Silva. Fuck Allegri, fucking useless manager" Despite Allegri being top of the league

Get a grip people. You're fucking ridiculous.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Silva got injured against Bologna, you'd all be saying "It's Bologna, this is the perfect time to rest Silva. Fuck Allegri, fucking useless manager" Despite Allegri being top of the league

No no no, you are missing the point/difference. The Bologna match actually matters, Tuesday versus was the perfect time to rest Silva. None Serie A match is perfect time for it, because every match is important to win.

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
It's not Allegri's fault, it's actually Silva's own fault :o

In the end of the first have he took a knock during a corner and he was lying in pain on the pitch about a minute or so, but he decided to play the whole second half semi-injured, thus making it worse. Silva should've said it to Allegri and he would've been taken of, no question about it.

I blame Silva, but this injury shows his winning spirit :star: Come back soon!

Edit: so I'm agreeing with Congo on this one.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's not Allegri's fault, it's actually Silva's own fault :o

In the end of the first have he took a knock during a corner and he was lying in pain on the pitch about a minute or so, but he decided to play the whole second half semi-injured, thus making it worse. Silva should've said it to Allegri and he would've been taken of, no question about it.

I blame Silva, but this injury shows his winning spirit :star: Come back soon!

Edit: so I'm agreeing with Congo on this one.

I really don't understand the coach let such important player continue playing after such knock, and let him play the whole match eventually. That's really insane. Allegri should be the smart one, he is the coach after all. I understand a player wanting to play/fight as often as possible.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Wait I don't get it Silva out for like 6 months if the return prognosis is really bad?? WHAT!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: In sum: that happens, WE'RE DOOMED. No wiggle room here.

Schedule