Italian Football Thread III

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I just want to say while I have zero respect for this league, I have a lot of respect for parma and what they achieved, welcome back :heart:

Juventus have won the double the last four years in a row lol.

And also went for a stretch of not concedinig for 20 odd games in a row, with a now average gk and not great defense. This league is woeful.

took harry kane like 10 minutes to break that record

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Please lazio... don't let me down. SMS to destroy inters dreams fingers crossed

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's been a beautiful season in serie a. The league has regained tonnes of respect everywhere (except this forum) and the league was the most competitive in Europe. 4th place still to be decided, will be a beautiful spectacle as serie a always is. Good bye crotone, I won't miss you.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Zero respect for a league but molto respect for a team who's never even won the league

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
it's shit

Come on buddy, edge is for teens and not the slightest provocative or witty for others. How can you have molto respect for a team who's never even won a league that you have zero respect for?

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Come on buddy, edge is for teens and not the slightest provocative or witty for others. How can you have molto respect for a team who's never even won a league that you have zero respect for?

This guy is a mod on an ac milan forum. :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Come on buddy, edge is for teens and not the slightest provocative or witty for others. How can you have molto respect for a team who's never won a league that you have zero respect for?

because glory hunters only respect clubs because they win titles.

what they achieved is remarkable.

btw, what's "edgy" about anything i say?:lol:

you probably think it's bad ass to smoke lucky strike cigarettes eh

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
what they achieved is remarkable.

Their ELs? Their achievement in Serie A has to be completely irrelevant for you.

you probably think it's bad ass to smoke lucky strike cigarettes eh

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I literally just wrote what I assumed it could've been.

But instead you have massive respect for a team who gets promoted from far inferior leagues into a league you have zero respect for.

:lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I literally just wrote what I assumed it could've been.

But instead you have massive respect for a team who gets promoted from far inferior leagues into a league you have zero respect for.

:lol:

of course, they were bankrupt and finished

it's a great achievement

and why are you so outraged that I said that I have no respect for serie A? this shouldn't be news.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Yea they were but they aren't. Hardly the first time in history a team surges from the bottom.

And it's difficult to comprehend how something is a great achievement if it's done in a shit setting.

I'm not outraged, why would I? I'm talking about your big respect for a small fish in a small pond.

Also can you explain your thought process behind the lucky strike comment? :monto:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
there's a poster here who has "lucky strikes" as part of his fav player list :lol::proud:

giphy.gif

Keep painting that beautiful picture of yourself. I hardly have to hand you the colours

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Okey rainmaker, you clearly got this. :lol:

Schedule