The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Leandro Paredes has told friends from Rome that he wants to return to Serie A, and he would like to wear the Milan jersey. Zenit will at least ask for €30M, and to date, it does not seem that the Russian club will accept any discount for Paredes. [@FabrizioRomano]

Due to the high price, Milan are cautious, but have not yet lost hope on acquiring Paredes, with Gattuso and Leonardo giving their highest approval for the player. Also, a deal will also be very complicated after Milan’s €35M investment in Paquetà.

It will be necessary to make a serious effort and then propose an advantageous formula to Zenit to see Paredes join Milan, but to date we have not reached that point.

where are the mrnews jokes now?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
when fab opens his mouth, it's concrete.
He literally said gattuso and leonardo gave their "highest approval"

It is what it is. mrnews doing what it does.

Enjoy. Forza milan.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
This is terrible... capitano out for a month ffs:fp::fp:

This must be some sick cosmic joke.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Paredes would be a nice purchase in January. Current and long term replacement for Biglia.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
im such a modest man and i just kno congo is gonna come in here and give luscious praise to mrnews it makea me nervous but excited

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
when fab opens his mouth, it's concrete.
He literally said gattuso and leonardo gave their "highest approval"

It is what it is. mrnews doing what it does.

Enjoy. Forza milan.

And what this same journalist was saying similar things about Ibra you were dismissing it as garbage talk :lol:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I want truly great players back in Milan like it always was. So we dont have to speak how good biglia, hakan and rr are etc

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
when fab says anything i NEVER call it garbage.

What's garbage is us going for him. If he's reporting something, odds are it's happening

Farry

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
calm the fuck down. Do any of you realize we are a point off fourth and a few points off Napoli? We also have an easier schedule coming up after playing a ton of harder games?

Yes injuries are kind of fucking us over but that’s football and you fight through it. Maybe some youth play and they look good. Maybe fringe players step up. Maybe first teamers that have been average show more quality.

“Fuck higuain! Gattuso is so shit! milan sucks dick” you all are whiny moaning bitches. We’re fucking in this and it’s the first time in a long time.. So shut the fuck up and start supporting Milan instead of making this forum the written version of arsenal TV

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
calm the fuck down. Do any of you realize we are a point off fourth and a few points off Napoli? We also have an easier schedule coming up after playing a ton of harder games?

Yes injuries are kind of fucking us over but that’s football and you fight through it. Maybe some youth play and they look good. Maybe fringe players step up. Maybe first teamers that have been average show more quality.

“Fuck higuain! Gattuso is so shit! milan sucks dick” you all are whiny moaning bitches. We’re fucking in this and it’s the first time in a long time.. So shut the fuck up and start supporting Milan instead of making this forum the written version of arsenal TV

Calm down

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
R7 is complaining abt primavera players... Gattuso is using the "he is not ready" track on Caldara. I know he's injured now but he wasnt for the 1st 3mts.

your comparison of the situation is off. re-read the post
and the post quoted.

of course if Caldara was not injured, after the first and second choice were out...he is probably the 3 in line.

talking about a deep injury crisis situation like the current and the players promoted to add #debth in case the unthinkable happens, which is happening, get their chance.

can't even call them privamera players, because they're now with the first team.

not debating of who should be starting when everybody is healthy ... rather of these promoted players not being considered when the reason they were promoted is upon us

Montolivo is the only player i'd overlook not matter the situation

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

:star:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
your comparison of the situation is off. re-read the post
and the post quoted.

of course if Caldara was not injured, after the first and second choice were out...he is probably the 3 in line.

talking about a deep injury crisis situation like the current and the players promoted to add #debth in case the unthinkable happens, which is happening, get their chance.

can't even call them privamera players, because they're now with the first team.

not debating of who should be starting when everybody is healthy ... rather of these promoted players not being considered when the reason they were promoted is upon us

Montolivo is the only player i'd overlook not matter the situation

I cant recall a generation after Albertini & Paolo coming through the youth system and succeeding at Milan. I cudnt even name those few promoted players in the 1st team you talk of.

But y not... cant hurt us anymore than Laxalt is currently

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
italy need cutrone. immobile adds nothing to a team not countering

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
veratti is killing it for italy

Did want him at one time. His ship has sailed... he wanted to climb on juve's dick for a long time and we have also found others to pursue... T&B

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calling up scrubs like Bolitano, Berardi, and Chiesa (yes, I don't rate him) and not calling up Cutrone is :fp:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And fucking Kevin Lasagna just got subbed in :lol::fp:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And who the fuck is Grifo? I have absolutely never heard of him. Sounds like an FM regen player

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
and not calling up Cutrone is :fp:

Looking at wot happened with Roma lets count Patrick's no Cap as a blessing

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He got called up to u21 anyway

Oh... he did. We shud've sent him with instructions to play 45mins only.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
DsPDajtXoAA1_yc.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
tbh he looks like a psycho

better for us than against surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.