The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
@cmdotcom: RB Leipzig have raised their offer to sign Çalhanoglu from Milan @MilanNewsit: Gattuso has recently reiterated to Leonardo and Maldini his complete objection of letting Hakan leave

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
the mediocre coach backing up his most mediocre player in the squad

shocker

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't blame rino for wanting to keep hakan if they're going to replace him with sensis and duncans

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I don't blame rino for wanting to keep hakan if they're going to replace him with sensis and duncans

Gordon and Gazidis not impressed with the Samu and laxault style of L+M

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Gordon and Gazidis not impressed with the Samu and laxault style of L+M

laxalt is a decent LB/LWB, art of grintics uses him as an "offensive" option

samu needs time, new team + league and grinttuso isn't offensive player friendly

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Why not? Elliott bought a legit top player (Higuain) for big money during their first mercato which was only 2 weeks long. Don't you think they can repeat this now they have more time and the right execs in place?

PS paying 40m for a young CB like Caldara by exchanging Bonucci wasn't a cheap investment either. Heck even buying Castefodder in a 30m deal was in line with Mirabellend's best moves during our '10/10' mercato :lol:

This is in jest - right???

we spent 18 mil to loan and exchanged Bonucci's salary for his.

we didnt spend 50 plus to bring in the one player.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know you guys put your hopes high for that UEFA meeting, but what are we going to do with this?

"Leonardo: "The meeting on Friday [with UEFA] will not give us definitive indications"

Clearly, Leo knows shit.. lets seek for Gaes answer

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
He’s not a winger though, I think we need to keep him and use him properly. Given the cost of players these days it seems a waste to throw away a guy who has shown some quality for that much money.

He's not much of anything tbh. We played him in midfield a few times and he sucked there too. Better to cash in now before his value plummets.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Manolo Gabbiadini has secured a move back to Italy with Sampdoria, according to reports.

Bullet dodged

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
the kebab is by far our worst player this season so far, rejecting even 15m for him is complete madness.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
This is in jest - right???

we spent 18 mil to loan and exchanged Bonucci's salary for his.

we didnt spend 50 plus to bring in the one player.

Nope. Higuain was bought on an 18m loan with a 36m option to buy. However, it was a disguised obligation to get around FFP (similar to how PSG bought Mbappe). Bonucci and Caldara was a straight swap as they were valued the same.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan bought him for like 20m. How is he worth 30m now? He's been mediocre at best. His value will probably only depreciate from here on out.

Well we are ACM, when fucking Allan costs 100m Barella from fucking Cagliari costs 50 and Brescia wants 30m for a fucking serie B player, then definitely I'd ask 30m for Hakan.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I know you guys put your hopes high for that UEFA meeting, but what are we going to do with this?

"Leonardo: "The meeting on Friday [with UEFA] will not give us definitive indications"

Clearly, Leo knows shit.. lets seek for Gaes answer

Leonardo seemingly cut-off from Elliott information spigot..demoted, no longer part of the uefa ffp operation, “ need-to-know basis sporting director “

Gazidis found wenger in gattuso

#LactateTV

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well we are ACM, when fucking Allan costs 100m Barella from fucking Cagliari costs 50 and Brescia wants 30m for a fucking serie B player, then definitely I'd ask 30m for Hakan.

Allan and Barella are a lot better than Hakan. Whoever posted Brescia wants 30m for Tonali didn't post a source and it's usually fabricated media prices.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
laxalt is a decent LB/LWB, art of grintics uses him as an "offensive" option

samu needs time, new team + league and grinttuso isn't offensive player friendly

Isnt this why Laxalt has to be deployed as LW - because Hakan has been useless and Rodriguez cant get forward and there isnt any junior in primavera that can do a decent job of cover.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Lol Barella is 5 times the player Calhanoglu is. If anything Barella being 50 million shows Calhanoglu is 10 million at best. Barella is the best Italian midfielder by far and it's not even a close contest.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I find these media reports crazy that Gattuso has some sort of transfer power. The guy was about to get sacked a month ago now he suddenly runs the club for the long term haha.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

so just because we are ACM we should value one of our worst players this season 30M?

great logic

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nope. Higuain was bought on an 18m loan with a 36m option to buy. However, it was a disguised obligation to get around FFP (similar to how PSG bought Mbappe). Bonucci and Caldara was a straight swap as they were valued the same.

:fp: On paper....

In actuality we have only spent 18

This is no different than Galliani antics and stringing out payment.

You make it sound like they came in and dropped 50 mil one time for a player and could easily add another 7 mill a year salary to the wage bill without blinking.

This is far from what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.