The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
So to get this in a mathematical way. Leonardo directed all what he paid for piguain into bakayoko account.

18m for Higuain went to bakayoko.

In theory we got Higuain 6 months free.

Hilariously awesome if true.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan's wage bill

2010-2014
wzBFxn0

https://imgur.com/wzBFxn0

2013-2014
O19tLdy

https://imgur.com/a/O19tLdy

2014-2015
6yL7vf4

https://imgur.com/a/6yL7vf4

2015-2016
ACC4Zrx

https://imgur.com/a/ACC4Zrx

2016-2017
T9KmvHH

https://imgur.com/a/T9KmvHH

2017-2018
y99DRj5

https://imgur.com/a/y99DRj5

2018-2019
1RVCHAT

https://imgur.com/a/1RVCHAT

Biglia 3rd

Mirabelli :fp:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They said 11AM medical. It's 11:06 now amd still nothing. The deal is off. Please disperse in an orderly manner

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
They said 11AM medical. It's 11:06 now amd still nothing. The deal is off. Please disperse in an orderly manner

giphy.gif

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
They created you chaos, they removed your bomber, they left you alone, they made you of all colors and you, as soon as the steel, sixth tonight alone. And this fourth place is yours, Paolo's and nobody's. I love you, Paesà. #rinoforever[Gaetano F. Intrieri]

this guy really sounds like mr:lol:

Gae stroke? Send a doctor ASAP.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
halilovic, strinic, borini and reina's wages make no sense

grazie miserabelli.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Actually, after the heated discussion I remembered reading during the summer that VAR team goes in (calls the ref) when there's a "game changing moment" (whatever that is). In yesterdays game, Borinis shot that the GK saved to corner but the ref missed and they got a goal kick was a perfect example. VAR didn't step in.

@tschief (i think it was him I discussed this with)

sorry bro, I was mad after the game. :D

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
halilovic, strinic, borini and reina's wages make no sense

grazie miserabelli.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. If you look back at the seasons between last Scudetto and Yonghong Li we were paying almost half our squad much more than both their talent and output warranted.

We've been flushing money down the drain for years, with nothing to show for it.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
We're paying 16 mil for Reina, Borini, Montolivo, Bertolacci, Strinic, Halilovic, Mauri and A. Donnarumma.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
hopefully arnaut deal is wrapped up soon, 9 million euros isnt too risky.

borini starting after the he was "close" to china is just depressing.

that paqueta beautiful ball that borini missed, any proper LW and we would be talking about one of the best assists of the season.

dw, it'll all come crashing down when allegri leaves this season, he's going to leave them with an unbalanced allegri squad with many overpaid average players.

ramsey is going to be the 2nd highest paid player in serie A :lol:

Blind hate :eek: Borini did very well on that ball.

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We absolutely should not sell him. Great 4th choice CB and he’s arguably in the best form of his Milan career imo. He has been fantastic when called upon.

Leonardo was around during the glory days, I’m sure he will have his eye out for an attacking LB.

I can’t even put into words my astonishment at Bakayoko’s form. This guy literally could not control a five meter pass 3 months ago, and now he looks like a world class CDM that is spraying the ball around accurately, keeping the ball moving forward, and running the show.

Bakayoko has been excellent lately, if he continues like this he will be irreplaceable.

Our option on bakayoko will be 18m, I am reading.

If this is true this will go down as the 3rd best deal in Milan transfers after kaka and Thiago.

18m? surely too good to be true. But for that price it's a no brainer and daylight robbery.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Bakayoko has been excellent lately, if he continues like this he will be irreplaceable.

18m? surely too good to be true. But for that price it's a no brainer and daylight robbery.

If only Suso could play MR, it'd be a very good midfield combo for a 442

Piatek-Cutrone
Paqueta-Kessie-Bakayoko-Suso

Or maybe we should try Conti at MR

Piatek-Cutrone
Paqueta-Kessie-Bakayoko-Conti

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We're paying 16 mil for Reina, Borini, Montolivo, Bertolacci, Strinic, Halilovic, Mauri and A. Donnarumma.

Add Laxalt to that list and double for tax. That's 36 million. That's almost 30% of our wage bill on these fodders. Money down the drain

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
if you watched football outside serie A, you'd know what a proper winger would do with it. :D

That is a point, but from a Serie A perspective which is where Milan plays, Borini did as well as most players could from the cross. We missed the goal narrowly.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Whoah. Can't remember a YT video impressed me that much. For real now. Lot of YouTube Highlights from players we're linked with are like "hm, okay, not too bad, but... meh." This one really impressed me.

Sounds too good to be true. As long as we're still paying only half of those 18M loan-fee agreed with Juve in summer it's indeed a fantastic deal.
Try nicolas pepe

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Gazidis, Leonardo and Maldini are all present at Casa Milan this morning [MilanNews]

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
has poland been confirmed

:conf:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
day 22, we still didn't sell or buy anyone.

medics at 11am, false.

what the hell are they waiting, why is everything so slow with this club? :rolleyes:
i'm not reffering to piontek because i know it will be closed sooner or later but what they're waiting with sales? leo himself said that we have too many players and that we need to sell but still, he's not capable to sell one single player in more than a 3 weeks.

and what's going on with LW and MF? just try to close mercato without them or with shitty players, make same mistakes you did in the summer... :fp:

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
day 22, we still didn't sell or buy anyone.

medics at 11am, false.

what the hell are they waiting, why is everything so slow with this club? :rolleyes:
i'm not reffering to piontek because i know it will be closed sooner or later but what they're waiting with sales? leo himself said that we have too many players and that we need to sell but still, he's not capable to sell one single player in more than a 3 weeks.

and what's going on with LW and MF? just try to close mercato without them or with shitty players, make same mistakes you did in the summer... :fp:
:o:o:o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule