Milan vs Celtic - a relief???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
i clearly remember 1986-87 season,when Dynamo Kiev beat Celtic at home and away,just as they did back in 1967 with the same Celtic.

ah,sweet memories.
hope to experience those feelings again in this clash. :devilshy:

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
celtic will win!

you are a very poor team. perhaps like parma in the late 90,s.

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
celtic will pump u like pumping air into a bicyle wheel. celtic are poor away from home but ac are even worse in the san siro. yes?

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
mcg70 said:

LOL. we won the cl 6 times and the best in europe. what did celtic win in europe ? nothing much.

by the way, you even bother to register yourself and post in the milan forums. LOL. it means that celtic fans have nothing better to do. you dont see me posting in the celtic forums , do you ? this shows that i don't give a damn about celtic because they're not even worth my time. they're a lowly club with no achievements whether its now or in the future.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
zOMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!111!!!!

Join Date = Sep 04 ..

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
mcg70 said:

And whats happen when u woke up? :)

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
mcg70 said:

At least we are good and we know it, and ask any damn guy who doesn't know a shit about life and he'll tell you what's Celtic & what's Milan. I see you've registered on our forums since September 2004, why did you do so? trying to learn something new from people who at least have better knowledge of football than you and you're Celtic idiots?

I've wasted enough time replying to you and your pathetic comment, people like you should be banned from watching football, and using the Internet. So please return to wherever you came from, before you get awarded tons of insults awarded at you + your family because of you acting like an asshole. I already feel sorry for your mother and father for having to live with you all this time, your teachers, your neighbors, and even your friends...If you do have some.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
I'd have closed this thread but since he's joined in Sep '04, lets hear what he has to say ;)

Merged.

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
Milanista said:
LOL. we won the cl 6 times and the best in europe. what did celtic win in europe ? nothing much.

by the way, you even bother to register yourself and post in the milan forums. LOL. it means that celtic fans have nothing better to do. you dont see me posting in the celtic forums , do you ? this shows that i don't give a damn about celtic because they're not even worth my time. they're a lowly club with no achievements whether its now or in the future.

why do you answer then? milansta the fckn bawbag!

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
mcg70 said:

lol celtic troll. i answered you because no one did. and i felt sorry for you. and i also made another comment in the lame thread you started. take a good read ! :D

edit, i asked a question in the lame thread you started but it makes no difference if i asked here again, just in case the mods delete your lame thread insulting milan.

here is my question - do scottish men wears skirts all the time it would be funny to see the celtic players wearing skirts running around the field like little girlie-boys instead of wearing a jersery! LOL.

i can only describe celtic fans with one word - pathetic

Last edited:

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
mcg70 said:
you#re a disgrace to the celtic fans.
you know, I respect the most I know...

Anyway, since we won our last 2 games in a good form, I'm very optimistic, if we are on form like we were in the last 2 matches!
Celtic are recently on form, as far as I've heard, and they have a gem in Nakamura! Their record at home is impressive...
Nevertheless, FORZA MILAN =)

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
ignore him/her. thats what im gonna do now. if he/she continues to post nothing but crap, then you can be sure he/she is gonna be ban soon. LOL.

18ACM99

Beginner
Reaction score
mcg70 said:
your teams shit and we,l teach you all a football lesson. plus outsing your crap home support !
Crap home support? Excellent, who the fVck are we? Man United? Chelsea?

I'd like to see some of you celtic fans do kind of things:
4cxchnq.jpg

2llk36s.jpg

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
pipa said:
mcg70 said:
No ...

ROFLMAO... :o

N3d0 said:
mcg70 said:
And whats happen when u woke up?:)

LOL, sawy guys but these replies killed me! hilarious, i'm glad milanfans atleast got their sence of humour...can't say that abt dem celtic fans :rolleyes:

anyways i thought da celtic fans were at home peeing their pants hearin' da name of AC MILAN but i'm totally shocked! i admire them bein' man enough to come to milan forums and start an heated discussion WOW :eek:

LOL..i don't think it's right to start throwin' shit at eachother, it's better for both parts to wait til after da game and then fire!!! LOL... :tongue:

i'd love to join a celtic forum (NOT) but them bein' as small team as they are and not one of da top 10 clubs in europe, it would be a waste of time plus it's almost impossible to find a celtic forum LOL

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Lets not fight with the kid.
Let him enjoy his stay here till the match begins& Milan raping Celtic. ;)

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
much ado about nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i have opened this thread,i was just hoping to see some serious posts,best formations(altough the match is far away)

but it got to some stinky words war,that worth nothing.

why you guys even bother to answer those spies?????

let them brew in their own shit,with their beloved team.

FORZA MILAN,MOTHERFUCKERS. :mad:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why anybody wastes there time with an asshole like him baffles me.
Maybe he joined the forum last time we played Celtic but didn't have the nerve to post, looks like he found some balls since then. :rolleyes:

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
I got a bad feeling about this. We'll not gonna make it through the next round.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If all mcg plans to contribute to the discussion is spam, then we'll be glad to start erasing posts. :)

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Celtic midfielder Shunsuke Nakamura welcomed his side's Champions League last 16 draw against Milan, saying the occasion would be like a final.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell has expressed his delight at his club's pairing with Milan in the last 16 of the Champions League.

"I'm absolutely delighted. It's a fantastic draw for us. We have a long history of connection with Milan going back to the 1960's. We're delighted to meet them and I'm sure our supporters will feel the same.

"Our aim is to progress. We want to go as far as possible in this competition. We will go in as underdogs but we are confident we can progress

"Nobody will look forward to coming to Celtic Park. It will be a fantastic spectacle in Glasgow and I'm sure we'll give a good account of ourselves," he added. :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
WOW, someone activated a dormant profile.... LOL

Where have our (other) more or less fake b(h)oys gone ? :o

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
pussycat_doll said:
This would be my choice.

Starting line up :dida,kala,maldini,nesta,yanku,pirlo,kaka,gatu,french guy,sedorf,oli

And place them like this :

------------------------------- Dida--------------------------------
-----------------------kala-----maldini---- nesta----yanku-
--------------------------------gatu----------------
-----------------------------------pirlo--------
-------------------------french------------------sedorf
---------------------------------kaka----------------------
--------------------------------oli------------------------------

later edit..fuking lines.
who is french ??? Maybe Gourcuff????

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
NeSTa_86 said:
who is french ??? Maybe Gourcuff????

yeap:D..edit on recent performance i would change up there gila for oli:D

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
rugby rebel said:
No fakes here son. Just amusing myself watching these posts. Hilarious.
wadya mean old man...........

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
mery christmas and a happy new year to all in milano! thats excluding all the kid on ac fans who live in other countries and have never been to the san siro! i see you won 3-0 the other week , very impressive. Hail hail, won,t be long till we pump you home and away!

Reaction score
Fair play mcg70. These forum users are complete fuds who talk milan but have probably never seen them play apart from the telly. They would not know a live game if it bit them on their asses. The nearest to milan they've ever been is when they look at a map of italy and point to it using one of their fingers.

What sort of club 'shares' its ground with another club, how poor are these teams in italy.

I wonder if they have tried to nobble the ref yet for the Celtic game ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule