AC Milan 1-0 Parma 28/01/07

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That would be NASTY if Ronaldo took no. 9 from Pippo. A number does not make a star. They are grown-ups, I'm sure they know how to behave.

PrAcTiC

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho
kevin_dk said:
That would be NASTY if Ronaldo took no. 9 from Pippo. A number does not make a star. They are grown-ups, I'm sure they know how to behave.
Galliani: "Inzaghi? Il numero 9 è suo"
28 01 2007
Adriano Gallini dopo la vittoria del Milan sul Parma. "Molto bene Oddo, anche Bonera. Inzaghi? Che il 9 è suo è chiarissimo. Ronaldo avrà eventualmente il 99, anche se è ancora un giocatore del Real Madrid
sports.it

Ronaldo #99 :rolleyes:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cosmin said:
Let's make fun of him after he actualy plays a couple of games.
No problem, I accept the rebuke. I just don't like how people are treating him as the golden cow who's going to solve our problems.

cosmin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bucharest, Romania, Ghencea Stadium, Curva Nord
BMWTaylor said:
No problem, I accept the rebuke. I just don't like how people are treating him as the golden cow who's going to solve our problems.

Right now I don't know what to think about him. He might be good if he will work on his fitness. And maybe Milan is the place to do that. After all, how many people belived in Figo when he left Real and now he plays great for Inter.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
As in 99 kilograms?
Fuck man... woman... you stole my idea :tongue:

And every time he loses a kg, he'd be getting a new number. So... 98 would be his permanent one :o

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Who needs FatRon ? :o

3 points off 4th place. Grazie SuperPippo :tongue:

Ac Milan needs Duh!

Our strikers were shit till that weird goal was scored and missed a lot of chances. Its like saying we dont need midfielders because Pirlo picked up an assist. :o

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Despite the win, Milan was playing like 'utter shite' (using a gruff Englishman's term). No link whatsoever within midfield and attack. Gila was stranded all alone, Seedorf slowed the ball over and over again. Kaka's run didin't have any effect since he was usually all alone with only Gila to aim his pass and this will be easy to deal with.

Once again I was surprised to see Ancelotti fielded the Christmas tree formation. If it is one, then it should have to offensive midfields instead of 2 defensive midfields (Rino and Brocchi).

The only positive thing beside the 3 points is how good Oddo played. Let's hope it's just not first time enthusiasm (just like Oliveira did in his debut).

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
A win is a win...Despite the fact that the team isn't performing quite well...
hopefully Oddo and Ronaldo could make us perform much better...
Much sharp and much more faster...I wanna see more than 1-0 in next weeks game...
we have dozen of chances but never able to optimize it ...
BTW how do you think about giuseppe Rossi ... Rumours says that he's a big fans of Milan...but with all the striker we have, could he possibly fit in..or can he plays as midfielder ?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Passion for *9* said:
Fuck man... woman... you stole my idea :tongue:

And every time he loses a kg, he'd be getting a new number. So... 98 would be his permanent one :o
This idea can't be a reality. You can't take a 3 digit number(100) even at Serie A.

Just fooling around mates. Let us hope he can add something more than kgs to our team.

About the game they say great champions can win even with a bad performance:p You have to look at the positive signs. Hopefuly our team showes the real game in CL.

Rai International highlights Milan-Parma 1-0 (31,5MB)

If you can't get to the link use http://www.ionproxy.com

Last edited:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Thanks to zzzz and Jasper for the highlights. Do you think, even by the most minute possibility, that the goal was a practiced setpiece? I thought Pilro didn't hit it particularly hard + Pippo knew it as coming ... so maybe :D

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
^ Imagine them practicing this shit at training. :D

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
Glad we win even 1-0 ang get our important 3 points
and as usuall Inzaghi scored and saved us

Schedule