AC Milan 2-1 Livorno 2/11/07

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Well....here are the histrionics of my forum name.

Originally I was RivippoRuiNestaShevdini

Rivaldo-Pippo-Rui-Nesta-Sheva-Maldini
Rivaldo sucked and left, so that was dropped. I don't know why the Nesta part was dropped. Probably for naming elequence :D

My birth name is Donatello, but I have always gone by Don, Donnie (in some countries), or Tello. Hence "Don".

The recent name change simply suggests the times have changed. Rui and Sheva were yesterday. Kaka and Gourcuff are today. The dini will always be in the name for obvious reason. :)

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
lol...I just read that thread he linked to. I enjoy where I say "I will never change my name again."

Oh well....every forum nuance needs some tom foolery I suppose. :tongue:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Besi said:
And , Storari is suspended Wild.. dont know why .. but he is not going to play on sunday..
he is not suspended... he is a yellow card away from bein' suspended... where did you get your wrong information from?

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
DonippoKakaGourdini said:
lol...I just read that thread he linked to. I enjoy where I say "I will never change my name again."

That made me laugh my ass off, and I was gonna quote it for you. ;) But then I was too lazy to make the quote!

Thanks a lot for clearing things mate, but just a question? Why the heck did you always have Pippo as ippo and still do? :D I've always read it as Pippo but c'mon all that name changes at you can't just add the 'P'? ;)

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
I expect us to keep up the good form and win this match despite not playing last week. My lineup for Livorno

-----------Storari-------------
--Oddo--Bonera---Maldini---Janku
----Gattuso----Pirlo------Gourcuff---
--------------Kaka--------------
------Gila--------------Oli------

If Gourcuff doesn't start( which knowing Ancelotti he prolly won't) Seedorf to start and Gourcuff to come in with around 20 mins to go. Enough time to at least make an impact. Ronaldo to debut around the same time hopefully as well.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
KAKA' 22 said:
That made me laugh my ass off, and I was gonna quote it for you. ;) But then I was too lazy to make the quote!

Thanks a lot for clearing things mate, but just a question? Why the heck did you always have Pippo as ippo and still do? :D I've always read it as Pippo but c'mon all that name changes at you can't just add the 'P'? ;)
Well...the inflection of it is the answer. Donnie has a particular sound. Donippo rolls into the same sound I suppose is why I chose it that way. Can't believe we are discussing this, lol. :D

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
he is not suspended... he is a yellow card away from bein' suspended... where did you get your wrong information from?
it's on acmilan's official news site...
i suppose they once again did a good job with this site...:rolleyes:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Storari is suspended lololololololololol. And tomorrow, we may see 'Fiori is out of the game due to diarrhea' :-??

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
shaph said:
it's on acmilan's official news site...
i suppose they once again did a good job with this site...:rolleyes:
ah... not surprised... just a tip to all those that follow the official site... read it in Italian...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Red&Black--Lion said:
when will the game start?
1day 3hours 43 minutes

The countdown is on the official site;)

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Good we have Serie A finally up and running. I only hope the efforts to reign in hooliganism don't slacken off as football takes centre stage again. We have another Sicilian derby this week, between Catania and Messina. Lets hope nothing untoward happens.

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
first of all, i hope we wont play in a close doors then comes the most important thing:that is to win the game. Even though we aren't playing good as we wont to but as far as we are winning, that's the only thing thats counts(at least for the time being :)
MY formation, as usual apart from Storari who will sostitute the injured Dida and hope to see Gourcuff play instead of Seedorf.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
letta mathewos said:
first of all, i hope we wont play in a close doors then comes the most important thing:that is to win the game. Even though we aren't playing good as we wont to but as far as we are winning, that's the only thing thats counts(at least for the time being :)
MY formation, as usual apart from Storari who will sostitute the injured Dida and hope to see Gourcuff play instead of Seedorf.

ancelotti already said in his pre-game press conferance that seedorf is starting and so is kala, big ron is on the bench.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Dann said:
ancelotti already said in his pre-game press conferance that seedorf is starting and so is kala, big ron is on the bench.
Channel4 translated like Kaladze would be on the bench as well. Dont know whic to believe since the official site's translator doesn't seem to be the most competent one.

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan Squad:

PORTIERI: Fiori, Storari, Facchin; DIFENSORI: Bonera, Cafu, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Maldini, Oddo; CENTROCAMPISTI: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo, Seedorf; ATTACCANTI: Gilardino, Ricardo Oliveira, Ronaldo.

iLuVuRoNaLdO

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R99, dinho, Cafu, dida, kaka, all brazilians, CR7, Ferdinand, Giggsy, Rooney, Zairi, Manutd
Pirlo Fan said:
I expect us to keep up the good form and win this match despite not playing last week. My lineup for Livorno

-----------Storari-------------
--Oddo--Bonera---Maldini---Janku
----Gattuso----Pirlo------Gourcuff---
--------------Kaka--------------
------Gila--------------Oli------

If Gourcuff doesn't start( which knowing Ancelotti he prolly won't) Seedorf to start and Gourcuff to come in with around 20 mins to go. Enough time to at least make an impact. Ronaldo to debut around the same time hopefully as well.
Ronaldo will make his debut off da bench according to coach.(i think i read dat somewhere)milan.com

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
good news guys season ticket holders are allowed in for the livorno game about 37,000 and the rest of the stadium should be completed within two weeks.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jasper said:
the official site's translator doesn't seem to be the most competent one.
I don't think they care as much about their English-speaking audience as they do the Italian one. I've seen articles on the Italian version of the site then find the same ones in English, where they've been condensed in terms of content and length. I'm not asking for a literal word-by-word translation, but that bugs me nonetheless.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Jasper said:
Channel4 translated like Kaladze would be on the bench as well. Dont know whic to believe since the official site's translator doesn't seem to be the most competent one.

Couldn't have put it better :)

My lineup:

------------------------ Storari (fingers crossed)

Oddo --------- Bonera ---------- Maldini ----------- Janku

---------- Gattuso ------ Pirlo ----- Brocchi

------------------------- Kaka'

--------------- Gila --------------- Ronaldo (enough talk, let's see what he's got)

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Great news guys:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Only Milan season ticket holders will be allowed in to San Siro for the game against Livorno after emergency changes.
The official Rossoneri website confirmed the news this evening following an inspection by the authorities.
Work carried on through the night to install 28 new turnstiles at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, bringing the arena closer to the Legge Pisanu recommendations, at least enough to allow in the 37,297 Rossoneri season ticket holders.
“The rest of the work will be completed within the next two weeks, so San Siro will be up to standard very soon,” added security chief Giovanni Terzi.
While all fans are not yet allowed into the venue, Milan will have their supporters in the stands for Sunday’s clash with Livorno.
“I consider it a violation of the season ticket holder’s rights to deny them access to matches they have paid for,” insisted club President Silvio Berlusconi.
A former Prime Minister, he wasted no time in attacking the current Government’s sweeping clampdown on football-related violence in the wake of Chief Inspector Filippo Raciti’s death.
“The tragic incidents in Catania happened outside the stadium, so locking out season ticket holders is not addressing the problem. As Prime Minister, I would never have passed such a law.”
The club website has urged Milan supporters to arrive at the stadium early and will only be allowed in from gates 3, 4, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 25, 26, 37, 38, 41 and 42.

iLuVuRoNaLdO

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R99, dinho, Cafu, dida, kaka, all brazilians, CR7, Ferdinand, Giggsy, Rooney, Zairi, Manutd
Ancelotti called-up the following squad for tomorrow:
KEEPERS: Fiori, Storari, Facchin
DEFENDERS: Bonera, Cafu, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Maldini, Oddo
MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo, Seedorf
STRIKERS: Gilardino, Ricardo Oliveira, Ronaldo

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh man, DIDA and PIPPO are dead, poor poor. Anyway, I've been waiting for a long long fortnight to see Milan again. Ohhhhh, just can't wait for it baby.

@Edi: MILAN want to improve SAN SIRO to meet the requirements of FIGC in order to play a real HOME game against CELTIC GLASGOW. Not only MILAN but also INTER. Nice.

Last edited:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Storari
Oddo/Bonera/Kala/Yanku
Pirlo
Gatusso/Brocchi
Kaká
Gila/Ronaldo

Happy to see Milan gave some attention to the new laws. but I don't hope we fixed this problem for Inter aswell. So 37,297 Rossoneri season ticket holders can watch this match? well I don't expect many people.
Let's win

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
AC_Wesley said:
Storari
Oddo/Bonera/Kala/Yanku
Pirlo
Gatusso/Brocchi
Kaká
Gila/Ronaldo

Happy to see Milan gave some attention to the new laws. but I don't hope we fixed this problem for Inter aswell. So 37,297 Rossoneri season ticket holders can watch this match? well I don't expect many people.
Let's win
I'd put Maldini instead of Kaladze and Seedorf instead of Brocchi. And in another formation.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Channels :
NTV+Fudbol
(Sport 5 (Israel
Mediaset Premium 2
Digit ALB
Aljazeera Sport +1
SKY Calcio

nicholasbellono

Beginner
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
Couldn't have put it better :)

My lineup:

------------------------ Storari (fingers crossed)

Oddo --------- Bonera ---------- Maldini ----------- Janku

---------- Gattuso ------ Pirlo ----- Brocchi

------------------------- Kaka'

--------------- Gila --------------- Ronaldo (enough talk, let's see what he's got)

I believe Ronaldo is off the bench and Kaladze is starting...could be wrong though

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC_Wesley said:
Storari
Oddo/Bonera/Kala/Yanku
Pirlo
Gatusso/Brocchi
Kaká
Gila/Ronaldo

Let's win
MILAN and INTER work together, for sure. Both are reponsible for the stadium. WOW, our flanks look just nice, Oddo and Janku. I believe Kala will start with Paolo.

Schedule