The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So no one is gonna mention how RR pocketed willian?

I like how this forum only mention their players when they are having a shit match

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
just look at player that we are linked

obiang today
renato yesteray
falcao
baselli
biraghi

even galliani would get us gelson and carvalho w.

Lol you're way too pessimistic man

We're also linked with morata, badelj, depay, callejon

We wont sign wc players like the past but maybe enough to make top 4. Try to be positive man

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini

I like how this forum only mention their players when they are having a shit match

^^ hhhh maybe u don't appreciate Willian ok, RR was perfect in his game. Defensive game like when he plays for Milan. If I remember well, it s not his defensive skills the problem here.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol you're way too pessimistic man

We're also linked with morata, badelj, depay, callejon

We wont sign wc players like the past but maybe enough to make top 4. Try to be positive man

badelj ,yeee he will make us real madrid and expecialy callejon 32 year old winger.

are you sick of try to be positive ,what is positive at this moment for us milan fans.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
RR + Strinic. Beautiful
Conti + Calabria. Sensational.
Bonucci + Romagnoli + Musacchio + Zapata. Sublime.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
badelj ,yeee he will make us real madrid and expecialy callejon 32 year old winger.

are you sick of try to be positive ,what is positive at this moment for us milan fans.

Trust me im sick too. But I've been reading your posts and you're way too negative

At this stage signings like badelj, depay, morata realistically is the best we can do. If we make CL thats when we can expect more

We will get money from bacca,bertolacci, niang, verdi too. The signings will come, f&m just need to get it right this time. Mainly a good midfielder and a reliable goalscorer upfront

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Trust me im sick too. But I've been reading your posts and you're way too negative

At this stage signings like badelj, depay, morata realistically is the best we can do. If we make CL thats when we can expect more

We will get money from bacca,bertolacci, niang, verdi too. The signings will come, f&m just need to get it right this time. Mainly a good midfielder and a reliable goalscorer upfront

i understand you ,realy i do but you forgot one very big problem ,we are very close to be kicked fro europe and it wont be for this year only.

and morata and deapy arent realistic.

Milan, Mirabelli: "Morata? Non vogliamo creare illusioni"

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I like when people post full quotes so that there is a sense of completion and totality to what was said.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Because people have invested too much time and effort on shitting on players and are then too proud to admit they were wrong.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
You guys actually act shocked that "fans" on this forum don't support our own players.

They'll do anything in their power to avoid that.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

RR always plays well for Switzerland but was piss poor in the second half of last season. Unless he seriously ups his game Strinicinho will bench him.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
RR + Strinic. Beautiful
Conti + Calabria. Sensational.
Bonucci + Romagnoli + Musacchio + Zapata. Sublime.

RR played badly under Gattuso and we don't know how Conti will respond after back to back ACL injuries. Also, Musacchio has been strongly linked to Sevilla.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Firstly, Callejon is 31 and secondly he scored 10 goals/15 assists in 38 games last year. He's experienced, quick and technically great and has a 20m release clause. It would be stupid not to snap him up.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Filippo Galli, addio #Milan: "Non potevo accettare un ruolo di facciata.

one more great thing miraless and fraud li did ,they kicked galli who made primavera players great again

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I really like the Gattuso effect.

Now that ALL the players know the expectations, they all have a year with Milan under their belt (new transfers) and the coach taking part in the mercato..

There's no excuses. CL or bust.

CL or everyone is out of a job.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really like the Gattuso effect.

Now that ALL the players know the expectations, they all have a year with Milan under their belt (new transfers) and the coach taking part in the mercato..

There's no excuses. CL or bust.

CL or everyone is out of a job.

then they can already be out of jobs couse we are close to be out od europe grazie to fraud li.

first thing that milan should do is to make that li cunt sell this club.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Li kicking Li out, per sesheva

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Imagine judging a player after 1 game. Imagine being that stupid.

:thumbsup:

The whole fucking forum is acting like he's some kinda scrub off of 100% pure bullshit :fp:

Because the starting striker for the World Champions is just some guy :monto:

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The whole fucking forum is acting like he's some kinda scrub off of 100% pure bullshit :fp:

Because the starting striker for the World Champions is just some guy :monto:

A mid table Serie A club is too good for the starting striker of Germany.

:lol:

Reaction score
Timo Werner to Gazzetta: "Me in Serie A? It's a nice league with teams that have tradition. I think my style of play is not suitable for Italian football. There are so many physical duels, I prefer something else." https://t.co/lEBYkz4SXZ

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Filippo Galli, addio #Milan: "Non potevo accettare un ruolo di facciata.

one more great thing miraless and fraud li did ,they kicked galli who made primavera players great again

is this true?

why is nobody mentioning this. have the management gone crazy? he was literally excelling in his job like nobody else at the club.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
is this true?

why is nobody mentioning this. have the management gone crazy? he was literally excelling in his job like nobody else at the club.

I believe he’s leaving to work with Israel NT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule