The Non-Milan Transfer Market

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
looks like inter wants to save some cash. also, dont be surprised if they acquire someone important in the winter transfer window. RM fans may be happy to get rid of gago, but i wouldnt be too hasty. Cambiasso was garbage at RM, but has been brilliant in italy. He (as well as Gago) didn't have the characteristics for the la liga. I think Gago may have found himself a good team.

Fallacy - he just wasnt nutured the way Thiago will be and Messi was.

Real have thrown off countless players and not given chances to others. Etoo, Mata, Makalele, Cambiasso, Sneijder, Negredo

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
how good is zarate today ?

Actually he is ok but nothing incredible . I mean he started pretty well with lazio 3 years ago but in the last 2 years he hasent been all that good .He never got called up by argentina . He reminds me a bit of lavezzi but not as quick/strong . Plus i really think palacio would of fit gasps formation much better . And lets not forget , if inter want to keep him , then they will need to dish out 17 million next year (Yes for zarate :fp:) .

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Mallorca have confirmed the sale of Jonathan De Guzman to Villarreal for €8 million

Alvaro Pereira: "The chance to go to #cfc fell apart. I will stay at Porto and I am very thankful to the club"

Marseille have now put Sunderland striker Asamoah Gyan ahead of Juventus hitman Amauri as their main transfer target in the remaining hours of the summer trade period. - L'Equipe

Teemu Pukki joins Schalke, days after almost knocking S04 out of the EL. Looks to be a diamond in the rough http://www.schalke04.de/aktuell/new...t-angreifer-teemu-pukki-von-hjk-helsinki.html

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
how good is zarate today ?

25 goals off 279 shots in Serie A which equals 9 percent efficiency.

I have different numbers than you. According to ESPN- 3 seasons, Zarate, 385 shots, 25 goals, 9 assists. Converting only 6.5% of his shots :lol:

To put this in perspective LAvezzi has been in serie A 4 years and has 343 shots, 28 goals except with 34 assists..A goal only 8.3% of his shots.

But this doesn't even sum up how much less clinical and worthless Zarate is....

Lavezzi has played 127 games, Zarate played 103. -

Zarate- 2495+2546+2820= 7861 minutes

Lavezzi-2650+2394+2624+2976=10,644 minutes

Zarate-
Goal every 314.4 minutes
6.5% conversion
Shot every 20.4 minutes
Goal/Assist every 178.1 minutes

Lavezzi-
goal ever 380 minutes
8.3% conversion
Shot ever 31.4 minutes
Goal/assist every 171 minutes

Basically he's less decisive that Lavezzi, but more selfish. The thing w/ Lavezzi is, as soon as he got cavani his numbers got so much better. 2nd in Serie A in assists. Only 6 goals but for 2010/11 he had these numbers, goal/assist every 147 minutes.

So the question is. If Pazzini or Forlan prove to be clinical, will Zarate do better? Cause his finishing sucks. BUT in my opinion, the numbers really don't demonstrate how fucking selfish zarate is. Lavezzi looks to pass more than shoot, Zarate is visa versa.

AND just for shits and giggles, those who wanna critique Robinho-
2328 minutes
95 shots
14 goals
3 assists

Goal ever 166.8 minutes
Converting 14.7% of his shots
shot every 24.5 minutes
goal/assist- 136.9 minutes

:tongue:

Zlatan-
2557 minutes
116 shots
11 goals (3 pks i wont count)
12 assists

Goal every 232 minutes
9.5% of shots converted
Goal/Assist every 111.1 minutes

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zampa has lost it...

The new #Palermo coach is Devis Mangia, who was in charge of the Primavera.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
More info on Anzhi's bombshell €87 million move for Hulk... it is believed that an official offer has been made, and both clubs as well as the player are in talks to finalise a deal before the midnight deadline.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek:

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Zampa has lost it...

The new #Palermo coach is Devis Mangia, who was in charge of the Primavera.

OMG! are you serious?!?

I am soooo pissed at Zamparini right now!!!!

First of all he should hae never fired Delio Rossi.

Second, Palermo's transfer market was awful.

They sold Pastore, Sirigu, Cassani, Bovo, and :star:Nocerino:star:.

They will be relegated :o

Papa B

Primavera
Reaction score
More info on Anzhi's bombshell €87 million move for Hulk... it is believed that an official offer has been made, and both clubs as well as the player are in talks to finalise a deal before the midnight deadline.

Atleast the money is going to bankruptc Portugal. Good for them...

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
87 million bid. That would make him the most expensive sale ever ?:fp::fp::fp:

Russians are crazy.

Rino has already said he will leave in 2012 once his contract expires too. He's going to most likely make more money than he ever did there too.

And latest rumors in goal.com say Kaka may go to Spurs :fp::fp::fp::fp:. He snubbed us to go to that little club. ROFL ...

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, good point ;)

They got 47m for Falcao, and possibly 87 for Hulk.

Good business, but did they reinvest at all???

Porto € 37.5m

French defender Eliaquim Mangala from Standard for a fee of €6.5m; Belgian midfielder Steven Defour from Standard for a fee of €6m; Brazilian defender Alex Sandro from Maldonaldo for a fee of €9.6m; Brazilian midfielder Danilo from Santos for a fee of €13m; Brazilian forward Kleber from Atletico Mineiro for a fee of €2.4m; Brazilian goalkeeper Rafael Bracali on a free transfer from Nacional; Angolan forward Djalma on a free transfer from Maritimo.

They also bought Juan Iturbe, all potential future stars. They have reinvested very well.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
did ilicicicic or bacinovicicic resign? cause if he didnt he can walk in 2012

:g:

:lol:

Ilicic went all crazy that he deserves a better contract after a few good games.

And they both resigned until 2016.

But why would we sign them? They both suck on FM.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Btw, it wasnt just the coach (Pioli) who was sacked by Zamparini....

It was the entire staff

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only the GK coach survived :tongue:

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
Porto € 37.5m

They also bought Juan Iturbe, all potential future stars. They have reinvested very well.

i remember us being linked with Mangala a year or two ago.. Porto always seem to manage to find some hot prospect