Mathieu Flamini Thread

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Flamini does not deserve to play for Milan even if he paid us 4m per year.. I fucking hate the sight of this guy in our shirt... I usually have some sort of appreciation to even the most mediocre of Milan players (including Martin Laursen and Roque Jr.) but this guy is the image of the current Milan... He has no real strength, he is just there to fill up the slot... did we really ever think that he is going to be our ball winner?? can he box to box? fuck.. can he even pass??? what the fuck does he do??? he is not even good in positioning... Worthless!

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Can we sell him? I don't understand why we extended his contract as he is even behind Constant/Traore in the order. He is too expensive to be kept as 7th choice mid even for what he getting now.

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
Someone's head should roll for extending his contract -Cojack- he if probably one of the most expensive bench warmer/paper weight in our club history.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I completely FORGOT he was still at the club!Can you even call him a bench warmer? he and Pato are just in the medico's too often for anything else.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
pics (gifs preferably) of the kung fu kick asap please.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Living on the edge, that's his thing. What an awful first touch he's got, it's like he hasn't touched a ball in years.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Hollywood Flamoney!!!:cool::star:

The footballers stunt double. This guys a waste.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not his fault Allegri seem to think Flamini and Nocerino complement eachother well.

Flamini could form a good partnership in a double pivot with Montolivo or another ball player....and maybe also with De Jong.

100% passing accuracy according to whoscored.com

Fiero

Reaction score
He should take more corners. :D I almost couldn't believe he was taking one, but set pieces with Allegri are so random.

Was he voted man of the match? I'd give it to him. Stole the show with his feint and kung fu kick in 45 mins only. Allegri had to take him off to give others a chance.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
worst signing in history :lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
its ronaldisco

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Sharawi looked like he was one of Galliani alibi signings 'for the future' among the likes of Dominic Adyiah, Uruguayan emigrants etc. but he showed determination and used his chance well. this guy however... hes been at Milan for how many seasons now, for what salary and what has he shown. hilarious

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto
Flamini, the king of handsomeness, I love you. Fucking work hard and become the amazing and good looking player I wanted you to be :o

or gtfo :(

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
is it true that he's leaving in january?

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
Flamini, the king of handsomeness, I love you. Fucking work hard and become the amazing and good looking player I wanted you to be :o

or gtfo :(

Sorry dude, but I only agree with the GTFO. He's and ugly frog fucker, works hard, but does nothing to influence a game even slightly.

I hope he can make himself useful and get us at least 2mil on the market.

Fiero

Reaction score
is it true that he's leaving in january?

The day Flamini leaves is the day samba dies.

tumblr_ljrkwiRvPc1qd0pp0o1_500.jpg

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Flamini should stay... Seriously.. We need some one willing to do the dirty work..

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
What do you mean by 'dirty work'?! Flamini always goes for the ball, it just happens to move. :o

M-Flamini-playing-for-Milan-mathieu-flamini-17274902-443-594.jpg

Exatcly! ... That's what I mean.. Some one capable of going for where the ball 'was' instead of where it's going... :devil2:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Schedule