Cristiano Ronaldo Thread

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
i know he is worth more than 40M, but gattusso is one of my faviorite players so i would LOVE for him to join us.

from Madrid i'd want 40M, robinho and Ramos though, even if that is asking for a lot, but how do you replace the best (currently) player in the world?

from Milan i don't know, probably 55M plus Gattusso at the least. I love some of the Milan players but i want young players for manutd atm atleast.

what do you guys think ronaldo is worth? include player swaps if you want

edit: i kind of agree with Diavilo though, i really want Benzema so he would replace (though not directly) ronaldo.

Last edited:

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
LOL, Chelsea offered 70M for Ramos and 35M for Robinho and u want those 2 + 40M for Ronaldo..

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
dev1L said:
LOL, Chelsea offered 70M for Ramos and 35M for Robinho and u want those 2 + 40M for Ronaldo..
fucking Abramobitch is starting to piss me off :mad:

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
manutd fan said:
i know he is worth more than 40M, but gattusso is one of my faviorite players so i would LOVE for him to join us.

from Madrid i'd want 40M, robinho and Ramos though, even if that is asking for a lot, but how do you replace the best (currently) player in the world?

from Milan i don't know, probably 55M plus Gattusso at the least. I love some of the Milan players but i want young players for manutd atm atleast.

edit: i kind of agree with Diavilo though, i really want Benzema so he would replace (though not directly) ronaldo.

£40-45m but no one will really pay that except madrid (chelsea too but i doubt man utd would even think of that neither would ronaldo), so i think swap players at that really depends on what man utd will think is a problem they will obviously require a winger - oh and brazilian newspaper Terra sed ronaldo claimed he will join madrid if prices are agreed even though that doesnt seem like too much progress

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
manutd fan said:

The best option would be to sell him to Barca in exchange for Messi. Utd can still go ahead and get top draw striker. It would be amazing to piss Madrid off.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Yes, I would like to play for Real Madrid" and "I Want To Go To Madrid" it's not the same thing...stupid title like always

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
on MUTV they did some research on who this journalist was/is who told the story and they said that he has links with Real Madrid. They said because of his contacts at Madrid he can get exclusive interviews with any player he wants.

plus on Sky Sports the presenter asked him questions and the journo said that Ronaldo didn't tell him personally (he contradicted himself) and said that Ronaldo didn't say this 2day or yester but he isn't allowed to say how/why/when Ronaldo said this.

I hope we sell him to Barca instead of Madrid, that will teach Real a lesson for publically using dirty tricks to get him.

Last edited:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
it shows what kind of person he is, only thinking about himself, he has no loyalties to anyone. if i were man utd, i would sell him in a split second, hes not that special you have (not kaka like special ;)) so many players that can replace him, and i would go for robinho who would become much more complete under ferguson.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jivara said:
it shows what kind of person he is, only thinking about himself, he has no loyalties to anyone. if i were man utd, i would sell him in a split second, hes not that special you have (not kaka like special ;)) so many players that can replace him, and i would go for robinho who would become much more complete under ferguson.
I want him to stay but if he did leave it would put more responsibility on Rooney, who is a better player than ronaldo imo because altough ronaldo may edge it individually, Rooney is miles better for the team.

although i don't see why Ronaldo would want to go to Madrid NOW, maybe in a few years but i wouldnt even put Madrid in the top 5 teams right now. he is far more likely to win another CL with us than Madrid at the moment at least.

Its a good job Nani has always supported us when he was a child and Anderson is more loyal, other wise Madrid would be after them in a few years :mad:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
manutd fan said:
I want him to stay but if he did leave it would put more responsibility on Rooney, who is a better player than ronaldo imo because altough ronaldo may edge it individually, Rooney is miles better for the team.

although i don't see why Ronaldo would want to go to Madrid NOW, maybe in a few years but i wouldnt even put Madrid in the top 5 teams right now. he is far more likely to win another CL with us than Madrid at the moment at least.

Its a good job Nani has always supported us when he was a child and Anderson is more loyal, other wise Madrid would be after them in a few years
Nani looks to be a good boy. I think his development would be even faster if CR7 (sorry won't ever in a million years call him "ronaldo" on purpose) stays at Old Trafford......

Manutd fan. There is something I wanted to ask you...I mean sure on the one hand it looks that CR7 is an evil materialistic bastard with little or no morals...but is his charracter really as self-centered as we re led to believe?
I mean...it's not like the kid ever had an easy time in England...but he always sucked it in and got better....from his amazing dubut...to his accepting Fergie's challenge for goal scoring...to his perfecting his free kicks...etc etc...The kid is a very hard worker. No amount of talent could have gotten him or anyone this far alone

The other thing is that just two years ago before he started destroying everyone and everything.....he was a very hated figure for his role in getting Rooney sent off (not that Wayne was a saint in the whole affair either).
Sometimes I think this whole Real Madrid saga has nothing to do with ManU and SAF - because c.ronaldo makes it clear that if he goes he wants ManU to be paid well for him (a truly selfish player would try to help out his prospective new club)..To me it seems that he wants to give England on a whole a gigantic F**K YOU!!!

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
typical england (no offence to english fans) blaming there lack of ability on players - its not ronaldo fault rooney stamped on carvalho, its not ronaldo's fault rooney was shit, and it not ronaldo fault that england went out (well it could be actually due to his performance :D )
very interesting to see ronaldo's performances in (if) the later rounds, and i wonder what capello will do to england long term

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
it has nothing to do with that, players always seem to be interested whenever real madrid comes asking for them, because its supposed to be the greatest club in the world which we all know is bullshit, its just the name of the club, the glamour, the history, the white castle bullshit that makes these players wanna join, its like a new challenge for them to test how good they are because if you succeed in real then you will go down in the history book and many go there thinking they will but wont and its not neccessarily something they could control because real madrid have no patience with anyone and they dont work as a team (including staff and all) and football is a team sport. you need to be a zidane to make it happen

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
siatanhai said:
typical england (no offence to english fans) blaming there lack of ability on players - its not ronaldo fault rooney stamped on carvalho, its not ronaldo's fault rooney was shit, and it not ronaldo fault that england went out (well it could be actually due to his performance :D )
very interesting to see ronaldo's performances in (if) the later rounds, and i wonder what capello will do to england long term
Exactly and for just that little wink the whole of England shat on him........Zlatan used his tae kwon do kick on chivu when he was at juve even though they were former team mates (actually they're team mates again lol :D )- which is far worse. Probably CR7's meteoric rise has been fuelled by hate :eek: You never know what's in people's minds

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the difference is that fergie didn't use the media like madrid are, with marca, plus bayern said 'we will talk about it next year'. There is no proof hargreaves had that tour either, the sun and the times are two of the worst papers, especially the sun.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
drucurl:

ronaldo is a very hard worker, he is first to training and last out, him and rooney are there for longer than any other player.

manutd fans stuck by ronaldo after the WC, so he loves the fans, but i think he hates the media.

a short response i know but the website won't let me post longer replies for some reason.

btw, ronaldo's mum has said he will stay at manutd fora while yet.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Manchester United have lodged an official complaint with Fifa over Real Madrid's pursuit of Cristiano Ronaldo.

United had previously warned that they would consider reporting the Spanish giants to world football's governing body unless they ended their public campaign to take the winger to the Bernabeu.

But with the level of speculation surrounding the Portugal international's future having intensified since then, with the player himself doing little to reduce the media frenzy, United have made their complaint official.

No alternative

A statement on the club's official website read: "On 27th May, Manchester United made clear its intention to report Real Madrid to FIFA if it continued to involve itself in the future of Cristiano Ronaldo.

"Unfortunately, Real Madrid has not kept its own counsel and the club feels it has no alternative but to make a formal complaint to the world governing body, which it has done today.

"The precise content and nature will remain confidential."

Documents

A Fifa spokesman said: "I can confirm that we have received an official request from Manchester United to look into the matter.

"We have only just received the documents so we need some time to analyse them before we can make any decision."
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3669692,00.html

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the height/depth of groupiehood

some guy from goal.com said:
Adam Canada
Ronaldo has done more for Man U than they have done for him. He was won both the EPL and the Champions League AND scored 42 goals. Its time for different challenges, its the only way to prove himself to the world. After Real Madrid, then he will kick ass in Seria A. Then EVERYONE CAN STFU ABOUT MESSI AND KAKA!!!.
My gosh I know I'm a big ronaldo (the real one, I refer to the portuguese choker as CR7 :o ) groupie and but I hope that in my fanboy fervor I never uttered such rubbish concerning R9....not that I regret it but what a dumbass I must have sounded like :eek:
:D

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
drucurl said:
My gosh I know I'm a big ronaldo (the real one, I refer to the portuguese choker as CR7 :o ) groupie and but I hope that in my fanboy fervor I never uttered such rubbish concerning R9....not that I regret it but what a dumbass I must have sounded like :eek:
:D
that guy is such a muppet :o

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Berlusconi Dreams Of Cristiano Ronaldo
Piersilvio Berlusconi, the son of Silvio, admits that it would be a dream to see Cristiano Ronaldo play for Milan. However, he reveals that it may be impossible to sign him.

The Rossoneri are currently in the hunt for some fire power up front and they have been chasing Emanuel Adebayor and Ronaldinho.

They have not joined the race to sign Ronaldo but Berlusconi junior admits that it would be a dream to have him at San Siro.

“Cristiano Ronaldo would be a dream but it would be a crazy idea and in football, the time of crazy ideas is over,” Berlusconi Jr told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

“To be honest, I believe that Milan are doing fine as they are but maybe a striker is needed.

“It doesn’t matter which striker comes in as we already have plenty of great players in that department.

“Brazilian Ronaldo? I don’t know if he will wear the Milan shirt again in future. It all depends on him and his ability to get back into shape.”

The Rossoneri have been unwilling to spend the money recently and this has lead to a group of fans plan a revolt against Silvio Berlusconi.

The fans have become fed up with the way the club has not invested recently and they are demanding for serious action.

Milan will need to ensure they bring in at least a striker this summer if they are to compete next season.

My dream of having sex with Salma Hayek is much closer to fulfilling.

And Silvio's son is called Piersilvio? What will be his son's name? Jean-Piersilvio?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
whats the point of lodging complaints about real if nothing is gonna happen to them? theyve done it many times in recent years with kaka, cr7, reyes, fabregas and im sure theres more... someone fine them, please

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jivara said:
whats the point of lodging complaints about real if nothing is gonna happen to them? theyve done it many times in recent years with kaka, cr7, reyes, fabregas and im sure theres more... someone fine them, please
Apparently Fifa and Uefa get on really well with Real Madrid because one of the 'higher ups' on the Fifa board used to work for Madrid somehow, so graham hunter says (spanish journo) and thats how they get away with all of it. If it was an Italian or an English club Fifa would come down hard.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Blatter Blasts Slave-Drivers United

FIFA president Sepp Blatter has blasted Manchester United’s treatment of wantaway winger Cristiano Ronaldo, accusing them of practicing ‘modern slavery’…

The Ronaldo saga has already dragged on for months, with so many twists and twists along the way that it is hard to tell who wants what at this stage.

Real Madrid have been alternately forthright and coy in their pursuit of the Portuguese superstar, while the player himself has declared he wants to leave Old Trafford although has lately seemed more disposed to stay.

United are determined to hold onto the 23-year-old, having rebuffed los Merengues ₤70million bid and threatened to banish the reigning PFA Player of the Year to the reserves for his lack of loyalty.

Blatter’s believes the Red Devils’ handling of the situation has been reprehensible, insisting no player should be forced to endure such conditions.

Slavery

“In football there’s too much modern slavery,” the FIFA president said on Sky News. “I’m always in favour of protecting the player.

“If he wants to leave, let him. If Ronaldo stays at a club where he does not feel comfortable to play then it’s not good for him or the club.

“The important thing is that we should also protect the player. And if they want to play somewhere else, then a solution should be found.”

New Bosman?

United’s threat of freezing Ronaldo out of the senior squad bears resemblance to the events which led to the advent of free transfers, when Belgian player Jean-Marc Bosman succeed in his lawsuit against RFC Liege for restraint of trade.

And Blatter revealed that FIFA could take measures to counteract this new perceived impedance of players’ rights.

“There is this slavery in transferring or buying players here and there — and putting them somewhere,” he said. “We’re trying now to intervene in such cases.

“The reaction to the Bosman law was to make long-lasting contracts, in order to keep the players. Then, if he wants to leave, there is only one solution — he has to pay his contract.”
goal.com
---------------------------------------------

Hmm...wonder what SAF has to say about this; though I'm sure the majority of managers and club execs can't be happy with Sepp's remarks.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No wonder people hate Blatter....United ask fifa for help regarding Real's absolutely dishonourable courting of CR7 and not only do they disrespect United by in effect saying "STFU", their presidnet comes out an accuses Fergie of enslaving a guy that United nurtured and developed to becoming the best in the world :head: They have also PAID CR7 very well and all they ask is that he lives up to his side of the contract

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Blatter is a socio of Real Madrid, he's not saying that out of concern for players well being, but as a Madridista.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it so hard for that clown to say "i'll remain @ United, no RM move" end of fucking story...

bani

Primavera
Reaction score
He is bringing the REP of ManU down ....

Fucking drama queen

Just fucking sell him and I hope he flops in spain. end of