Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Milan face Bayern today.

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Quarter-Final

MALESIA: BAYERN MONACO-MILAN 0-2

14/08/2007

KUALA LUMPUR (Malesia) - Il Milan raggiunge con pieno merito le semifinali della "Champions Youth Cup - Malaysia 2007", prestigiosa manifestazione calcistica Under 19 in corso di svolgimento in Malesia. La Primavera rossonera allenata da Filippo Galli ha superato 2-0 il Bayern Monaco con una doppietta di Pierre Aubameyang, al 20' del primo tempo e al 29' della ripresa.

source. acmilan.com

Pierre Aubameyang with a brace !!! :eek: goals scored at 20' and 64'

Ancora lui !! Bravissimi Ragazzi ! Congrats !

:star:

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Pierre Aubameyang is one fire!!

Fantastic result. Galli's doing extremely well.

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
I must say I LOVE BAYERN !

I LOVE IT when we have to face them because then we are sure that we win :D
And 2 of my friends are Bayern fans so that makes it even more fun :D

But Pierre, is he the topscorer now ?

Said that Willy couldn't join him, otherwise they might have showed us very nice things.
Maybe 2 Aubameyangs in the future ? It will be very good for or 'look' : Milan the family club"

ROSSONERO_PR

I-BRA-vissimo !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, NESTA, KAKA', KALADZE, BEHRAMI, LORIK CANA, BOGDANI, PATO, MARADONA, M.V.B etc.
I Think that He is Top Scorer. He scored 5 Goals till now ;) Forza Aubameyang !

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
So weird how the tv channel here eager to broadcast our primavera delayed-match instead of the first team's friendly/pre-season stuff. :rolleyes:

But that also means i get to see aubameyang scores a brace. :D

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
what a bad gk, in the second goal he should have gotten the ball... but better for us :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Aubameyang turning into a real prospect by the looks of things:) He has speed,decent shot and decent ball control hope he improves,would be wonderfull if our primavera squad to give us first team players .

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
it's been way too long since we've had permanent players come up from our primavera squad. am I the only one who thinks that the 2 goals scored by aubameyang are slightly overrated.

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
Mystik said:
If he missed them I'm sure you'd have something bad to say.

No, it's just that I don't rate either of the aubameyang's too highly. I prefer Davide Di Gennaro. I must admit that him having 5 goals in the competition is impressive, but I find that both brother's lack movement. they are fast and whatnot, but they need to adjust their movement on the backline to open up the defence, which, clearly, willy aubameyang didn't do in the tournament in moscow. And of the little i've seen of pierre, he seems to have the same problem as willy.
Fact is, the milan primavera is nothing compared to what it used to be. There was a time when milan's primavera produced 3 young defenceman who went on to be the best of their era, and perhaps even the best of all time. Now we are producing only mediocre players, that a serie b team *might* be happy with.

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milanista10 said:
No, it's just that I don't rate either of the aubameyang's too highly. I prefer Davide Di Gennaro. I must admit that him having 5 goals in the competition is impressive, but I find that both brother's lack movement. they are fast and whatnot, but they need to adjust their movement on the backline to open up the defence, which, clearly, willy aubameyang didn't do in the tournament in moscow. And of the little i've seen of pierre, he seems to have the same problem as willy.
Fact is, the milan primavera is nothing compared to what it used to be. There was a time when milan's primavera produced 3 young defenceman who went on to be the best of their era, and perhaps even the best of all time. Now we are producing only mediocre players, that a serie b team *might* be happy with.

It's true, but the level of the Primavera in entire Italy is low.
Like i suggested somewhere else, get the system of Spain into Italy and bring youth squads in the real competitions like the Serie C or B, but off course they can't go to the Serie A.

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Semi-Finals

Friday 17 August 12:45 (Italian Time) at Kuala Lumpur

CR Flamengo v Manchester United

Friday 17 August 14:40 (Italian Time) at Kuala Lumpur

AC MILAN v Juventus FC

Last edited:

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Juve won't be easy but we can win :)

I hope we can win the tournament, that would be great.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
anyone following the game?
whats happening in our semi final?

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
They showed some group stage matches on EuroSport, but they're not showing the Semis :rolleyes:

Its HT. Juve leading 2 - 1.

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Here you go... F*** JUVE!!!

ACMilan.com said:
IL TABELLINO
MILAN-JUVENTUS 1-2
Marcatori: Esposito al 17' p.t.; Pasquato (rig.) al 4' e P.Aubameyang al 24' s.t.
MILAN: Offredi; Cosner (cap.), Bruscagin, Darmian, Ruggeri (Fondrini dal 1' s.t. e Romagnoli dal 32' s.t.); Furlan (Rampinini dal 28'p.t.), Caraglia, Osuji, P.Aubameyang; Travaini (Orlandi dal 1'.s.t.), Umunegbu. All. F.Galli.
JUVENTUS: Merlano; Bamba, Bassaoule, Ariaudo, Duravia; Esposito, Vecchione, D'Antoni, Pasquato (Leta dal 32' s.t.); Daud (Borin dal 28' s.t.), Campagna. All. Chiarenza.
AMMONITI: Bamba, Daud. ESPULSO (doppia ammonizione): Bassaoule.

Reaction score
buve scored a penalty invented by the ref, and Milan missed several chances to equalise too. Nevertheless. Lets beat them tonight.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They also lost the little final 1-3 vs. Flamengo. Pierre Aubameyang the scorer again.

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Too bad for our team, but we can be proud of them because they were with the top which isn't bad !

Pierre Aubameyang should get a chance with the real squad or loaned out because he looks a good striker.

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Kakà_&_Gourcuff said:
Too bad for our team, but we can be proud of them because they were with the top which isn't bad !

Pierre Aubameyang should get a chance with the real squad or loaned out because he looks a good striker.
when I saw them on eurosport Pierre even wasn´t playing as a striker...he was like a left midfielder,so pretty good 6 games 7 goals...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
The final result hasn't been mentioned here:

CHAMPIONS YOUTH CUP: FLAMENGO-MILAN 3-1
19/08/2007
MILAN - The Primavera team of Milan finished in fourth place in the Under 19 World tournament in Malaysia following the 3-1 defeat against Flamengo. The first half ended 1-1, with Pierre Aubameyang scoring the goal for the Rossoneri, who were coached by Filippo Galli. The striker finished first in the top scorer list to win the Roberto Bettega award.

Schedule