Christian Abbiati Thread

Reaction score
If Diego Lopez will join, we'll have the best goalkeeper duo, Lopez-Abbiati.

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Can make some great saves, but he always has that accident in him, so i can never trust him.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
The rightful captain is back! May not be a starter now, always the leader in the team. Keep him till forever.

Brutalitops

El Tigre Chino
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Reus, Abate, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Nesta, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Poli, Cavani, ElSha

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
I don't recall him ever fighting with Costa, so I can see why you'd say that

:lol: You don't know that, they were both part of Atletico Madrid in 2007-2008, even though Diego Costa was mostly at loans at the time

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
unsung hero broke Lambert's penalty record

Last edited:
Reaction score
The rightful captain is back! May not be a starter now, always the leader in the team. Keep him till forever.

He's the only legend left in this team, even if he's my favourite player I think the captain armband should go to DE JONG because he's a fighter just like gattuso and gives 100% every game.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
Thanks Abbiati for all the games...but you haven't been consistent since 2010/11. Will be watching the Juve game with very sweaty palms!

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thanks Abbiati for all the games...but you haven't been consistent since 2010/11. Will be watching the Juve game with very sweaty palms!

Except one of only few to have consistently great save percentage.

Even last season, with that horrible team, he still ended up above 70%.

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he's a good backup for sure. Whilst he has the odd error or two it doesn't discount that as a second choice keeper he is a fine choice . despite not being the youngest pair there wouldn't be too many clubs that have 2 keepers of this quality especially teams not in the CL.

if nothing else it's nice to have depth this season across a few positions.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
Legend <3

happy that he will take care of the goal against Rube.

Brutalitops

El Tigre Chino
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Reus, Abate, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Nesta, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Poli, Cavani, ElSha
:lol: You don't know that, they were both part of Atletico Madrid in 2007-2008, even though Diego Costa was mostly at loans at the time

They probably were drinking buddies, which would explain the preference towards Abbs rather than Lopez

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I feel he will do well since he won't have Bonera in front of him. He is no Diego Lopez but when he's on his game Abbiati i a very capable keeper.

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
Except one of only few to have consistently great save percentage.

Even last season, with that horrible team, he still ended up above 70%.

Sure. He's great...but not 1st choice. Ever since we won the Scudetto, he has been appalling at set-pieces and crosses that I near shit my pants every time a successful cross is made.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Very underrated keeper. But he is getting old, so having a good keeper like abbz as our second choice is pretty awesome imo.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Probably his last season with us, so I hope he has a great game in possibly his last battle VS Jube.

Schedule