Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
We broke them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Lazio qualified for the Champions League yesterday after a 13-year long wait. I reckon it's not too long before we do as well.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Lazio qualified for the Champions League yesterday after a 13-year long wait. I reckon it's not too long before we do as well.

Has it really been that long?

Didn't Pioli get them CL? They qualified in 14/15...

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Ladri is such a shit team, too bad this league is so weak that no one can challenge them.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Has it really been that long?

Didn't Pioli get them CL? They qualified in 14/15...

Yeah, they qualified in 2015, but were knocked out by Leverkusen in the qualifications.

Should've specified Champions League groupstages.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Please win Sampdoria, make them take Allegri again.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Sarri with a league tittle even when they didn?t listen to his tactics.
And people use to fap to allegris scudetti with juve

Sarri >> allegri. I stay corrected.

If juve dont get rid og their aging primadonas , they will have an even worse (you know what I mean) season than this one.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
I'm shocked Juve won after hearing 90% of this board say for months that we should move on Pioli because he has never won anything and its somehow impossible for that to change :lol:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
On his way to match or break Higuain's record, with a pretty average non-PK goals tally for a capocannoniere. 20.

At least he's going to take it from the Juventus bitch who's also got a lot of penalties to his tally.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Sarri with a league tittle even when they didn?t listen to his tactics.
And people use to fap to allegris scudetti with juve

Sarri >> allegri. I stay corrected.

If juve dont get rid og their aging primadonas , they will have an even worse (you know what I mean) season than this one.

:lol:

What nonsense. Allegri would have got 100 points with this Juventus.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
*Didn't listen to Sarri's tactics
*Didn't fit Giampaolo's system

yawn

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Messi to Inter seems more likely by the day.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Messi has half the workrate of even Ibrahomivic.

Under Conte lol

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
How the fuck would Inter afford him?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Messi to Inter seems more likely by the day.

Never gonna happen. Marotta does not like to spend big money on old players. He was against the CR7 move to Juve, one of the reason why he left Juve. There is no way Marotta will green light a move to play 50m+ pa to Messi. All these rumours are just media created fantasy based on Messi's dad buying a property in Milan. From what I understand, the property was bought only for tax purposes, nothing to do with his son shifting clubs.

Anyways, congrats on finishing the season so well. Milan have been playing really well lately. Should make for an interesting next season.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Never gonna happen. Marotta does not like to spend big money on old players. He was against the CR7 move to Juve, one of the reason why he left Juve. There is no way Marotta will green light a move to play 50m+ pa to Messi. All these rumours are just media created fantasy based on Messi's dad buying a property in Milan. From what I understand, the property was bought only for tax purposes, nothing to do with his son shifting clubs.

Anyways, congrats on finishing the season so well. Milan have been playing really well lately. Should make for an interesting next season.

I really hope it's not just because of circumstance. Finally playing attractive football and getting results. Time will tell if we can keep it up.

As much as I hate to say it, feel bad for you guys. Must be heartbreaking given how other teams - including yourself, Lazio - dropped stupid points and lost out on the title. 2 points (to account for H2H) behind which was a win vs Bologna or Gagliardini scoring an open goal gives. If anyone beats Juve next season it'll be you guys. Roma and Napoli will get stronger but not much, same with us if we can keep up this form but I don't expect a title challenge. Atalanta and Lazio are questionmarks as to if they can do the same as this season.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Disaster for pessina. Gone off in a stretcher. He would be a great option to bring in as understudy to hakan.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
8076b66a460bbb8de9252b16c448616b.jpg

5dca898f77a994372e6d34095c97b179.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Annual Conte meltdown in progress :lol:

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
Di Marzio - The consensual separation between Inter and Conte is the most likely scenario. The fracture is hardly recompoting and the farewell is approaching day after day. Inter would go straight to Allegri

another year zero for them

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Conte after the ladri’s job?

Schedule