Game of Thrones (TV Show edition)

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

yeah he was an actor and he seems to like the realm

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
So new episode, spoilers bellow:

First i have to admit i was sure we where either getting the battle of Meeren or the battle at the wall, good build up though.

Love Twin & Tommen`s interactions, poor little Tommen he has such a good hart to be a Lannister.

Why the hell did they make Jamie into a rapist, that`s not how it played out in the books, super pissed off at that scene.

Littlefinger gives me the creeps, at least Ramsey is funny this guy is just all out creepy.

Sam's scenes as usual bore me to tears.

John showing that you dont need the name to have some ice in your veins, good scene.

Every scene where Davos takes part is aces as usual.

Loved everything related to Dany, then again i love me some trilling heroics.

9/10 episode for me.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Just use the

[/ spoil] tags Az. :p

~

Book Spoilers:

Yea that Jaime scene was very weird. I guess they don't want us to think Jaime's a full hero now.

The Battle at the Wall will be in episode 9 appropriately named "The Watchers at the Wall" :D

Kind of boring compared to last week, but still 7/10.

EDIT: I am going to fucking riot if they cut Ser Pounce and Lady Whiskers from the show. Taking out Strong Balwas was already pushing me.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Carcetti is like a priest who is up in everyone's shit.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Just use the

[/ spoil] tags Az. :p

~

Book Spoilers:

Yea that Jaime scene was very weird. I guess they don't want us to think Jaime's a full hero now.

The Battle at the Wall will be in episode 9 appropriately named "The Watchers at the Wall" :D

Kind of boring compared to last week, but still 7/10.

EDIT: I am going to fucking riot if they cut Ser Pounce and Lady Whiskers from the show. Taking out Strong Balwas was already pushing me.

Probably right about Jamie, but that just bad writing. Its like they where trying to spell it out " are you shocked yet?"

Ah damn guess that`s going to be a few more episodes then, can't believe we are already in our 3rd episode. I don't think they are going to do the cats thing, although i would love it..they could replace Sir Piggy`s time on the screen.

I'm hoping for some LS come season end.

Carcetti is like a priest who is up in everyone's shit.

Who?

Mexes_5

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Kaka, Mexes, Pazzini
Carcetti = Littlefinger

The sneaky fucker, who is awesome

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
At first I was thinking that Cersi was actually growing back her fuckableness till she, you know, over, you know who's you know what :head:

Then Danerys goes and does that :proud:

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Game of thrones all episodes are directed and acted nicely. Dragon girls new bf was excellent. Sign him tyrion

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Spoiler:
jammie is wow, raping his sister when his son is rotting at their side :eek: So middle finger was docked and playing ghost ship for that long a time?

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Game of thrones all episodes are directed and acted nicely. Dragon girls new bf was excellent. Sign him tyrion

Tell me more about your opinion on games of thrones, good ashish. Who acts the best? What about the cinematography do you like the most? I look forward to your valuable opinion.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Go away BITCH

Jinjo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Season finale gonna be epic. Second half of Storm was my favorite section of all the books.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
please Fuck off

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
please Fuck off

Whats your favorite character? Mines the imp, seems to me hes the most likable character. Smart and witty though a tad but impulsive which might fuck him over eventually

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Rosoner91

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Pippo, Nesta, Maldini, Rino, Ronaldo(bra), Maradona, Drogba, Zidane, Ronaldinho, Falcao
danylowres.jpg

:proud::heart:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Spoiler:

yeah i was also wondering how did Miss Abraham Lincoln of dragon-stone brought those catapults through those small passages? :eek:

I hope her ships sinks one day though

Jammie what a scum :lol: would have been great if that corpse fell on him while he was raping his sister :lol: He is going to be the hero of the story NOW wait and watch :lol:

GRRR

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah i was also wondering how did Miss Abraham Lincoln of dragon-stone brought those catapults through those small passages? :eek:

I hope her ships sinks one day though

Jammie what a scum :lol: would have been great if that corpse fell on him while he was raping his sister :lol: He is going to be the hero of the story NOW wait and watch :lol:

GRRR

That was just piss poor writing/acting on Cersey. In the books shes says no at first then she takes it willingly like the slut she is:D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lets open a book thread , that would be wonderful for the guys who want to discuss that version.
Spoiler:

man that was a rape :eek:

Last edited:

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
I watched the first 7 episodes of season 1 so far. Really enjoying it!

I like the little girl (?), she's funny. I can't stand Bieber (Geoffry?) and Cavani (John Snow?) seems like an awesome character as well! Sorry, I keep forgetting the names. :fp:

Ya'll know who I mean I guess.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I watched the first 7 episodes of season 1 so far. Really enjoying it!

I like the little girl (?), she's funny. I can't stand Bieber (Geoffry?) and Cavani (John Snow?) seems like an awesome character as well! Sorry, I keep forgetting the names. :fp:

Ya'll know who I mean I guess.
You mean Owen Hargreaves?

John%20Snow%20vs%20Owen%20Hargreaves2.jpg

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
only for series watchers , whats wrong with all the families and children in GOT. that nipple sucking prince in vale :conf: is mrs Starks nephew :conf:

thought about it when i heard/read Hoster Tully in the episode and review

only one family had good children Starks, half of them are dead. Did ned stark really bang a woman in a war? Sean Bean might have but Ned :conf:

just watched that episode couple of weeks ago where Ned says we wil talk about your mom next time we meet :fp:

GRRR martin

LAnnister children :proud: :lol:

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
only for series watchers , whats wrong with all the families and children in GOT. that nipple sucking prince in vale :conf: is mrs Starks nephew :conf:

thought about it when i heard/read Hoster Tully in the episode and review

only one family had good children Starks, half of them are dead. Did ned stark really bang a woman in a war? Sean Bean might have but Ned :conf:

just watched that episode couple of weeks ago where Ned says we wil talk about your mom next time we meet :fp:

GRRR martin

LAnnister children :proud: :lol:

I suggest re watch the first episode of this season and the second one for that little dilemma.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don't explain I got it AZ thanks. it's spoiler territory thanks for being careful

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hmmm

i've watched those twice, care to explain?

I could send you a P.M if you awnt, there are clues about it all trough the show but i might spoil it for u in the future when the answer will be revealed.(if ever)

Don't explain I got it AZ thanks. it's spoiler territory thanks for being careful

:thumbsup:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I don't want any spoilers. But...

Did ned stark really bang a woman in a war?

I suggest re watch the first episode of this season and the second one for that little dilemma.

If you're saying that the two first episodes of this season solves this dilemma, how's that a spoiler? Maybe I've just missed it (because I really don't know what you're talking about).

I have just started with the "A feast for crows" book.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't want any spoilers. But...

If you're saying that the two first episodes of this season solves this dilemma, how's that a spoiler? Maybe I've just missed it (because I really don't know what you're talking about).

I have just started with the "A feast for crows" book.

The last 2 episodes contain some conversations that if you couple them with some in the earlier season you can figure it out.

Its the same in the books, over the course of the books GRRM keep dropping hints, i think u should have read them by now if i remember correctly.

Schedule