The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

Closed Thread

Old 14-11-2007, 18:54   #1
sir AF
Banned

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Del Piero, Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso
Default MilanoMichael is asking for a ban

Hey,

As much as I hate to do this, as I wanted to stay a good boy over here, but, as I expected that some cunts would try to provoke me (please, mind my language) and I wasn't going to fall for their games.

I know, I know, everybody will come here and say again of course it's Farouk's fault, and he's trying to get things in public, and damage the forum, and I may very likely get my ban and go (), even if it wasn't my fault since my comeback makes a whole disturbance to the forum, which wouldn't be unfair.

I don't like people insulting me, (who does? ) and everybody knows I really could have a go at somebody (), but as I said I will stay a good boy and a gentleman, but I won't let others insult me either.

Since my return I hasn't broken any rule, neither annoyed anybody. I haven't been trolling, nor spamming everywhere with useless posts, I'm a less of a regular now and only come on here when I'm bored, I got a life (finally! ), and banning me from here wouldn't have the slightest effect on me.

I just call for justice, so here you go:

Michael having a go at me, and you can clearly understand the situation. I will wait for David and see how he is going to react. I did absolutely nothing wrong, and if anybody disagrees then you have the right to prove it. I got nothing to hide, and all I want is someone stopping that troll hunting machine (lmao ) from being... well... mmm... himself!

All I'm asking for is for David to talk to Michael, and for people to treat me normally over here. Please if I'm going to be given a billionth chance (, then please I want my name changed to a simple "Farouk", and my join date set back to 25-5-2006.

If I'm going to get banned, then I'll say F*** you Michael (), and leave in peace wishing you all a great life, Michael too.

Once again, I don't want a public propaganda or a forum drama, but I got no other option than this, which is my least favorite, but anyway

Cheers,
Farouk
Old 14-11-2007, 19:18   #2
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir AF
Michael having a go at me, and you can clearly understand the situation. I will wait for David and see how he is going to react. I did absolutely nothing wrong, and if anybody disagrees then you have the right to prove it. I got nothing to hide, and all I want is someone stopping that troll hunting machine (lmao ) from being... well... mmm... himself!
Yeah, like spamming the forum, hacking a member's account, and insulting me, milanequalslove, and others aren't what you call wrong.

Signature

MILAN
Old 14-11-2007, 19:55   #3
Besfort
AC Milan Icon

Calm down people.

Firstly,
Farouk, you shouldnt open the thread.
If you really "think" you are a different person now, ignore the PM's ok ?
It's clear that most of members here don't like you, (I'm not one of them).
And Michael has a reason to hate you, cause all of fights you did with him and stuff. (You know that better than me).

David knows your IP, so maybe he decided to give you another chance, or, or you probably changed the IP, but that's nothing because you allready post here.

Just end it here.
Old 14-11-2007, 21:08   #4
David
Administrator

While MilanoMike's response may not have been an appropriate one and his time here won't be long if he keeps going like mentioned in your post, I don't have your whole private conversation and given your precedents here I won't take your word for it either. You've been banned a few months ago and I've told you repeatedly that I'm not interested in dealing with you for a LONG time.
Closed Thread