Milan Shortlist Four Strikers

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Gila#11. said:
At least theres intent to make Milan younger regardless how little these changes have been so far.Next season will undoubtedly be our toughest if no big transfers are made.

Actualty this season is our thoughest.IL be happy if wee make it in the first 5.

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
sign them all, so that we can have bunch of options upfront..:D

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Maldini, Bazdarevic, Garincha, Zubanovic, Diego Ribas,Zinedine Zidane
pls no more parma players:rolleyes:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I think it is a correct and smart decision to sign some strikers like them. Because they had already adapted in Serie A and they are cheap + we couldn't sign the players like Ibrahimovic, Torres or even Ronaldo in the winter, so why not aim the target on some no-name but worthy players ?
THe purpose we sign them is just to help us have a more motivate and better games between Januray and May, in another words, those players are just small time players for Milan, our biggest bring will in next August !

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
dino-diavolo said:
pls no more parma players:rolleyes:
yeah parma dont produce the same big names they did back in the 90's and early 00's ... even then we missed out on most names who went to juve and inter intead..

slifersd

Beginner
Reaction score
Wow! Budan! That filled my heart with confidence! This is the guy who can take us to conquer the world! Mornic management making moronic moves again. Haven't they learned thier lesson with Oliveira? Third rate strikers can't solve any problems. Trezeguet is the one we need, so get to it!

bobanito

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
slifersd said:
Wow! Budan! That filled my heart with confidence! This is the guy who can take us to conquer the world! Mornic management making moronic moves again. Haven't they learned thier lesson with Oliveira? Third rate strikers can't solve any problems. Trezeguet is the one we need, so get to it!

I'd like to see you performing on whatever you do your best while your sister being kidnapped.

Oliveira needs more time, the game against Roma was a good game for him, of course he could passed the ball a bit more, but undrestand he has a lot to prove and whatever chance he gets he will try to finish, lets give the kid more time, he is gonna be a big name, like those you want.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pussycat_doll said:
Actualty this season is our thoughest.IL be happy if wee make it in the first 5.
Next season with no Maldini or Costacurta, Cafu and Serginho becoming more unactive...how wuld that be easier than right now??

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Gila#11. said:
Next season with no Maldini or Costacurta, Cafu and Serginho becoming more unactive...how wuld that be easier than right now??

we wont be obliged to play them. which will contribute to us becoming a little more active on the field.
if the management doesnt get adequate reinforcements for them, were just on a suicide mission.

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Maldini, Bazdarevic, Garincha, Zubanovic, Diego Ribas,Zinedine Zidane
pussycat_doll said:
i think we all would be happy not to splash to Serie B..:D:tongue:...but i think 6-7 th place is good...and if we sign some good players in june...we can win the UEFA CUP:D:D:D...lolz..just kidinng:D

HondurasACMilan

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Inzaghi, Suazo
David Suazo!

Young, proven in Serie A, available for Champions League, not a box striker, fast, captain of Cagliari.........nuff said.

I insist on this player because he is our best shot at a player that WILL deliver in Serie A and is our best bet for Champions League now that Trezeguet is injured (if he was realistically ever an option).

I still wish for a Champions League this year but it will ONLY be possible if we at least get a striker that can score more goals.........than our midfielders. :head:

I will insist on Suazo until we get him. We can see him tomorrow against Palermo.

Cheers!

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I would love to have suazo... we should have got him this summer

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
BillySastard#7 said:
Yep, Budan seems the one we need :)

I would be happier if i knew we're going to purchase at least someone to replace Pirlo while he's still in that bad form
About the strikers I am not gonna say anything about them cuz didn't see them play yet..!!! Just a question to ask. Would they do good at Milan???
And bout Pirlo I saw him play for a while yesterday against AEK and he didn't play well so I agree..!!!! But he is a great player when he is in good form so just let him look for the right form..!!!!!!

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
Gillardino was also proven in Seria A :rolleyes: Fairly young too... Although, I would also like to see Suazo in Milan, at least he's not your average box striker.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, inzhagi, oliviera, dida, pirlo, Gatuso, sidorf.
I dont think this what we really like.

am afraid milan will sign someone who will not suite our game and we will end the season in a disappointing way. why not we go on torres,zlatan,breciano and possibly seeks for crespo"s move.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is nonsense. Milan aren't going to dump Oliveira and Gilardino next month just like that because...

A: their huge contracts. B: the season's barely half over. C: they've finally come out of their offensive comas.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
I totaly agree

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
now gilardino find his scoring touch..
we dont need any striker..

we just need young defender

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
edika_kaka said:
now gilardino find his scoring touch..
we dont need any striker..

we just need young defender
i think a new striker is a must! because one of our strikers bein' out of form does/will cost us ALOT and with pippo & gilardino & oliveira you just never know, so it would feel good to have a sub just incase sumthn happens (god forbid) :D i'm not questioning their skills but we need new strikers and borriello is suspended :devilcry:

of course we can't get both strikers & midfielders & defenders so i'd either go for an attackin midfield + defender or new striker + defender ;)

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Attackin mid + Defender would be the way. The 4-4-1-1 is working wonders so far. Over the summer we can get a good creative forward I'm hoping.

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
BMWTaylor said:
This is nonsense. Milan aren't going to dump Oliveira and Gilardino next month just like that because...

A: their huge contracts. B: the season's barely half over. C: they've finally come out of their offensive comas.

Yes but i think is because of Borriello.

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
We should sign Andrea Caracciolo, he is good, tall, young, fast, good at headers.... not a regular at Palermo, etc..

01-02 Brescia 7 2
02-03 Perugia 22 2
03-04 Brescia 31 11
04-05 Brescia 34 12
05-06 Palermo 35 9
06-07 Palermo 2 matches from the starting XI and no goals so far ...

he is 25 years old

height: 1.94 m
weight: 75 kg

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Luis said:
05-06 Palermo 35 9
06-07 Palermo 2 matches from the starting XI and no goals so far ...

he is 25 years old

height: 1.94 m
weight: 75 kg
hm..first of all, da dude is thin!

second, he luks alot like leftover! like looks like he is doin' badly now.....he aint even included in da startin' XI?

Luis said:
03-04 Brescia 31 11
04-05 Brescia 34 12
05-06 Palermo 35 9

looks like this ^^ was his golden period/season... :D

he can always improve of course but do we have time to sit around and wait?? honestly it's a question

abt attackin' midfielder, i want diego from werder bremen, da game against barcelone this dude was the center of attention..he was everywhere!

Schedule