The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 02-11-2009, 00:08   #2701
Revolution
Io Ci Credo

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate

That's a cool way to do the introductions

lol @ 2:26 when you hear the one girl scream ZAMBROTTA
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:16   #2702
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

can't wait until daniel and cristian first put step on the pitch as milan players... the expectation will be huge, but if there's any family I trust with expectations, its Maldini's. Forza Paolo e grazie per tutti, hopefully there's the stuff of legends in Daniel and Cristian as well. It would be a dream to have 2 Maldini's playing at the same time.

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:03   #2703
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy

Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savo View Post
can't wait until daniel and cristian first put step on the pitch as milan players... the expectation will be huge, but if there's any family I trust with expectations, its Maldini's. Forza Paolo e grazie per tutti, hopefully there's the stuff of legends in Daniel and Cristian as well. It would be a dream to have 2 Maldini's playing at the same time.
yeah but i thought only one of his sons was into football??
vidarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:42   #2704
Lisa
Super Moderator

Fav. Players: Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidarth View Post
Christian is with the Giovanissimi Regionali A, and Daniel is with the Pulcini 2001.

Going left to right, Christian is the first one sitting.

Again, from left to right, Daniel is the third one sitting.

Signature

Last edited by Lisa; 03-11-2009 at 04:55.
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:55   #2705
Savo

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidarth View Post
nope, both are. I think one is a defender and the other is an attacker. A lot changes though position-wise so we won't know their positions yet. For example, Nesta used to be a striker in his youth, and Silva was an attacker, yet they both became defenders. It would be great to see them both as defenders.. and I know this is being completely beyond idealistic, but how sweet would it be if they both became defenders and we had a backline with 2 Maldini's

Signature

Old 02-11-2009, 05:12   #2706
Savo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post

Again, from left to right, Daniel is the third one sitting.
that kid on the top right's hair is ridiculous.. he's the italian puyol

Signature

Last edited by Lisa; 03-11-2009 at 04:55.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:15   #2707
AC AZZA
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka

Quote:
nope, both are. I think one is a defender and the other is an attacker. A lot changes though position-wise so we won't know their positions yet. For example, Nesta used to be a striker in his youth, and Silva was an attacker, yet they both became defenders. It would be great to see them both as defenders.. and I know this is being completely beyond idealistic, but how sweet would it be if they both became defenders and we had a backline with 2 Maldini's
YES! Two CBs both Maldini!
AC AZZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:06   #2708
nosskyline
CAMPIONI D'ITALIA !!!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Arshavin, Rivera, Nesta, Pato, Gattuso, Lev Yashin, A. Mostovoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC AZZA View Post
No one shall pass.

Signature

GRAZIE PAOLO
The only one whose words we can trust.
And also the one we miss most of all
nosskyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:13   #2709
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Cutrone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC AZZA View Post
with paolo coaching
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:35   #2710
lexx
try and crack a smile

Fav. Players: costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard

i swear one of kids plays as a midfielder i think it is Daniel.
lexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:01   #2711
AC AZZA
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
with paolo coaching
And grandfather owning Milan!
AC AZZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 14:58   #2712
Mrk
Il Capitano

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva

Alot of young players who turn to defenders start in midfield because thats where you learn how to play football, you dont generally concentrate on teaching how to defend until the player is more mature.

Im sure i read an interview with Maldini where he said he played right midfield as a child, and he turned out the best leftback that ever lived....
Mrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 16:14   #2713
Lisa
Super Moderator

Fav. Players: Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini

Milan can beat Real, says Maldini

Milan legend Paolo Maldini believes the Rossoneri have everything necessary to beat Real Madrid at San Siro tonight.

Milan came away from the Bernabeu with a surprise 3-2 win two weeks ago and now top Champions League Group C.

“Real Madrid are a great team, but Milan has everything it takes to beat them,” Maldini explained.

He then gave his opinion on Ronaldinho, the former World Player of the Year who has started to rediscover his best form of late.

“You see that he is much better with respect to last season and this is decisive,” Maldini said.

The 41-year-old veteran, who retired at the end of last season, concluded by recalling the time he helped Milan beat Real 5-0 in one of the greatest games in football history.

“I was just 21,” he said before looking off into space.
football italia

Signature
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 14:23   #2714
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Cutrone.

Milan Legend Paolo Maldini: I Could Return To Help The Team
The iconic defender has offered the hand of support for his side, but in a director's role...

Milan legend Paolo Maldini admits he has considered returning to the club to help them out this term, but it will not be on the pitch.

The Italian retired from the game at the end of last term following a distinguished career at the San Siro. Reports claimed Maldini would take on a director's role, and he has now made himself available to the cause.

"I gave plenty and received a lot and I feel so much love for the Milan colours. It goes beyond the people who work there," Maldini told La 7 Gold.

"If there is the chance to do something positive that will help this team then I will always be there. My life has always been without other roles on the side, and I want to continue like that.

"The team have great pride and they are capable of always giving a moment of important emotions."

The Rossoneri have grasped the nettle of reform following a poor start to the season, and Maldini hopes the good run continues. But, his Champions League prediction sees Chelsea and Barcelona at the forefront of the chasing pack.

"We are going through a good period because the team has found consistency in the Champions League and in Serie A. They know how to play football," added the former Italian international.

"The Champions League? I think Barcelona are the strongest team, but my friend [Carlo] Ancelotti's Chelsea are well equipped."

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

================================================== ====
This is a f*cking dream come true... I had a feeling that he didn't want to have a role after his retirement...
But this is wonderful... Maldini is what milan is all about!
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 14:28   #2715
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

Maldini would be a wonderful assest for Milan in a director's role. There is no person who could represent Milan in a better way.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 14:49   #2716
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:

The iconic defender has offered the hand of support for his side, but in a director's role...

Milan legend Paolo Maldini admits he has considered returning to the club to help them out this term, but it will not be on the pitch.

The Italian retired from the game at the end of last term following a distinguished career at the San Siro. Reports claimed Maldini would take on a director's role, and he has now made himself available to the cause.

"I gave plenty and received a lot and I feel so much love for the Milan colours. It goes beyond the people who work there," Maldini told La 7 Gold.

"If there is the chance to do something positive that will help this team then I will always be there. My life has always been without other roles on the side, and I want to continue like that.

"The team have great pride and they are capable of always giving a moment of important emotions."

The Rossoneri have grasped the nettle of reform following a poor start to the season, and Maldini hopes the good run continues. But, his Champions League prediction sees Chelsea and Barcelona at the forefront of the chasing pack.

"We are going through a good period because the team has found consistency in the Champions League and in Serie A. They know how to play football," added the former Italian international.

"The Champions League? I think Barcelona are the strongest team, but my friend [Carlo] Ancelotti's Chelsea are well equipped."

May God Bliss Maldini Families' members

I want him to start with the Youth & Primavera as Coach Assistant, he will most probably pass his experiences and techniques to the players and teach them how should love and sacrifice for the Team as He did.

Paolo Maldini
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 14:58   #2717
Sidd
सिद्धर्थ Rossonero

Quote:

================================================== ====
This is a f*cking dream come true... I had a feeling that he didn't want to have a role after his retirement...
But this is wonderful... Maldini is what milan is all about!
Wicked!!!!!!

Signature

Sidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 15:00   #2718
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

Whichever role Maldini is given, it is significant to have him involved with the Club in some form. He's such a positive influence to the younger kids coming through and well respected throughout the entire footballing world. The future of Milan will be in safe hands with people like Paolo continually remaining close and apart of the family.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 15:42   #2719
adriancg
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic

Please let this be true.

Signature
adriancg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 15:51   #2720
radioactivenerd
Gol de Pablitooooo

Fav. Players: Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

Quote:
Right, i know what im saying to manurefan the next time he defends one of scholes' kungfu tackles by saying that he 'used to be a striker'.

Quote:

that kid on the top right's hair is ridiculous.. he's the italian puyol
I'm already a fan of him. we havent had hair like that at Milan since Coloccini. We could use some like that.

Signature

Save Us

radioactivenerd is offline   Reply With Quote