• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

7_Sheva

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Too many...
So you speculate about shit you're not even sure ok....It goes both ways we stole alot of their targets too we also don't have such a bad relationship with Inter like Roma-Lazio.Moratti always spoke with respect of Milan in interviews and is a fan of his club who he invested alot of money despite not being oil rich and is willing to sell for the clubs sake not for money.I can respect that and you don't have the right to tell me what should i respect you probably respect that pedophile Berlusconi that ruined Italy and is ruining Milans reputation with his whoring so stfu and gtfo.

Wow Moratti should get respect cause he spends money which is not oil money, of course.
I critized G&B often enough and I cant hate them because they made Milan again to an top team and Berlu made without spending enormous sums like other presidents. Either you like them or not, which I cant after all this shit since ~2006, talking about respect for Moratti but then not respecting the own president is stupid. Btw if your thinking that Moratti is clean an then search a bit on google. Spying the own players like Vieri, also the deal with T.Motta and Milito werent checked normal and all....

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello 3m
Ljajic wants an annual salary of €1.6-1.7m to extend his contract with Fiorentina. He currently earns around €600-650.000.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Wow Moratti should get respect cause he spends money which is not oil money, of course.
I critized G&B often enough and I cant hate them because they made Milan again to an top team and Berlu made without spending enormous sums like other presidents. Either you like them or not, which I cant after all this shit since ~2006, talking about respect for Moratti but then not respecting the own president is stupid. Btw if your thinking that Moratti is clean an then search a bit on google. Spying the own players like Vieri, also the deal with T.Motta and Milito werent checked normal and all....

Not respecting a 70+y old who fucks 15 - 16y girls old is stupid?Not respecting the man who destroyed his country is stupid ?Berlusconi is the biggest criminal in Italy and was found GUILTY so i should respect this waste of human space?I only respect Galliani .Also Guardiola spied on Ronaldinho but do you respect him?
Again you can't tell me who to respect and have no right to call me stupid so STFU and GTFO i wont reply to you anymore because you clearly aren't a person worth responding .

7_Sheva

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Too many...
Not respecting a 70+y old who fucks 15 - 16y girls old is stupid?Not respecting the man who destroyed his country is stupid ?Berlusconi is the biggest criminal in Italy and was found GUILTY so i should respect this waste of human space?I only respect Galliani .Also Guardiola spied on Ronaldinho but do you respect him?
Again you can't tell me who to respect and have no right to call me stupid so STFU and GTFO i wont reply to you anymore because you clearly aren't a person worth responding .

Reading is tough or what? I was talking about him as president and not not about the stupid cunt he is in private life, too sad he cant go to prison.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini

:lol:

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
lol this forum is indeed full of sex obsessed teens. All the talk is about cocks sucking semen and jerkin off. Why won't you save that for women?

FredX

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM Calcio, Jasper and the Zlatan
lol this forum is indeed full of sex obsessed teens. All the talk is about cocks sucking semen and jerkin off. Why won't you save that for women?

:lol:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Can the moderators create a Transfer thread where we don't have to filter through all this trash talk. This is getting ridiculous. Please?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Can the moderators create a Transfer thread where we don't have to filter through all this trash talk. This is getting ridiculous. Please?

this is the rumour commode. this shit is accepted and promoted.

if you wanna talk about a specific player, go to that players' specially created thread

thx

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Please, someone ban MR

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Nesta, Pippo, Pirlo, De Sciglio
i love the new direction, to be honest. poli, honda and possibly ljajic, that would be awesome. that would make it possible to do one hell of a 4-2-3-1, which is my personal favourite.
-------balotelli-------
SES----Honda----Ljajic
---monto----de jong---
DS--Mexes-Zapata--Abate
only thing missing is top defender, and we can seriously challenge on all fronts.

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Serie A is sponsored by Qatar. :)

@RossoneriBlog 2h
If Paris Saint-Germain sign Cavani, they will have spent €264m on Serie A players

proxy.jpg

The bonuses are not even added. :eek:

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Serie A is sponsored by Qatar. :)

@RossoneriBlog 2h
If Paris Saint-Germain sign Cavani, they will have spent €264m on Serie A players

proxy.jpg

wasn't lavezzi closer to 36mil??

economist

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Don't get excited about Poli.
He's good, but not special. He's not going to save our midfield.
De Jong, Montolivo, Poli will not solve our creativity problems.
Poli would better serve as a backup to Montolivo.
Assuming we're able to find a creative CM, that is.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
God I hate PSG....

The only consolation is that Ancelotti is gone and a team full of that many mercenaries can't be sustained for long (along with the salaries for them).

Though again I ask, where the hell is FFP? Does it do *anything* worthwhile? The likes of Barca, Madrid, Monaco, PSG, City, etc seem to be spending absolutely insane amounts of money without any repercussions.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello 3m
Ljajic wants an annual salary of €1.6-1.7m to extend his contract with Fiorentina. He currently earns around €600-650.000.

I'm telling you right now, this Ljajic's character is questionable by best. Please don't feel the need to correct me as its only my opinion, but I just think not getting him isn't that bad

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don't get excited about Poli.
He's good, but not special. He's not going to save our midfield.
De Jong, Montolivo, Poli will not solve our creativity problems.
Poli would better serve as a backup to Montolivo.
Assuming we're able to find a creative CM, that is.

say we do get another creative mid, where do you put him? monty is our captain, and is sure to be a starter. honda will be number 10, thats almost sure. de jong (or a fodder DCM) will slot in alongside. so unless we play 3 in mid (which was rumoured, but looking at the players we are trying to sign, its unlikely), another creative mid would be surplus, unless he's supposed to be a backup, where we already will have poli. and i think poli will be a big surprise, he needs a better team to make him raise his game (inter doesn't count, they are rubbish with young players), and he can be very good. heck, pirlo was a merda reject...

FredX

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM Calcio, Jasper and the Zlatan
proxy.jpg

Compare the home games for PSG with the echoing emptiness we call San Siro.

PSG are spending money because they will make money.

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
God I hate PSG....

The only consolation is that Ancelotti is gone and a team full of that many mercenaries can't be sustained for long (along with the salaries for them).

Though again I ask, where the hell is FFP? Does it do *anything* worthwhile? The likes of Barca, Madrid, Monaco, PSG, City, etc seem to be spending absolutely insane amounts of money without any repercussions.

its a political move. no one gave a shit, so they 'made an example' of malaga, and some other small teams (vojvodina, from my region, had issues with FPP for fuck's sake). i think its all very grey, as its hard find the actual legal stipulations. i understood it as clubs only being allowed to spend what they earn, with the possibility of an injection (but in the form of a loan) up to 25 or 50 mil (can't remember). taking that into consideration, they would have to knock out 80% of the top teams in the CL, and thus lose money from TV revenue. so naturally, they will only target fringe clubs so it looks like it works. the big clubs know this, and thus don't give a rat's ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.