Alessio Romagnoli Thread

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Works better at offensive corners in last months, thats good.

All in all still makes stupid mistakes and loses his man in space, again, like he did in Icardi goal. Where did he move?? Its the think Billy Costacurta talked about, Romagnoli still needs to work a lot to be on top level.

But I have faits in him. He needs to work on some aspects of the game and concentration.

Also, love the attacking contribution! Great to see some cb can actually play football. Forza

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
ROMA ROMA GNOLI GNOLI!!:c:

Love how his first Serie A goal with Milan came in the derby yesterday, grande :star:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Get well soon dear Alessio! ❤️❤️❤️

������

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Fuck you for missing this game :(

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
:cry: We missed him even more than I thought we would. ❤️

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
No romagnoli no party

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah... as soon as Roma isn't there Zapata returns to his good old self It began with that 1st dangerous backpass to Donna where I already though Jesus Zapata pls don't let this be one of these games.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ale is still training apart, unlikely to make it v Crotone... get well soon! ❤️

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Damn it Alessio get the fuck back already :(

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Montella seems to have not called our Ale up to ensure he recovers fully for our last 4 games. We will miss him tomorrow but it's better not to rush him back & risk a worse injury. ❤️

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessio is training with the group again! :dance:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yessss welcome back baby

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Romagnoli is not training with the squad. It will be difficult for him to play the match against Roma. [Sky]

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Another loss incoming

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I so miss our dear Alessio, I hope he recovers fully and quickly! ❤️

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's not injury prone.

He's not for sale.

❤️

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
From twitter

733bb7472e97b33779922ffad5a2c3c0.jpg

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Go back to the paletta thread. You are not invited in here.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Our Alessio is not just an excellent player himself, he helps his team-mates to play better. We miss him in all sorts of ways.

He still cannot return to normal training, there is a problem it appears with the meniscus in his left knee.

:cry::cry::cry:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I'd keep him on the bench for the rest of the season. No reason to risk him. Literally nothing we can lose.

I don't even know what's better: Europa League (prelims will overlap with summer tourney matches + it's going to tire our players during the season) vs Summer friendly tournament that gets us more money than EL

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Europa league is preferable, its Europe, its a possible trophy... but 5th is better than 6th obviously.

I also would rather Ale is not risked, it would be terrible to make it worse, on the other hand if he could fully recover its better mentally if he can play.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd keep him on the bench for the rest of the season. No reason to risk him. Literally nothing we can lose.

I don't even know what's better: Europa League (prelims will overlap with summer tourney matches + it's going to tire our players during the season) vs Summer friendly tournament that gets us more money than EL

In the longterm I'm pretty convinced that we'd benefit more from EL than from a paycheck from a summer tournament. It's about being present internationally on a stage that is quite important. Values on sponsorship- and various marketing deals you get it's arguably the 2nd most important international trophy for football clubs after the CL.

We're out of Europe for too long and it seems like the world has forgotten that we even exist. We get a little boost when we appeare on a summer tournament but then we disappear again for the rest of the year. I prefer us to be present at least somewhere in international football business and I'm sure our sponsors or possible interested sponsors prefer that too.

Schedule