The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 24-04-2017, 14:37   #661
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

After letting the defeat sink in a bit, this is probably the first game i am disappointed in Montella.

While i wholeheartedly agree that he has a utter shite squad, this loss is solely on his..let's call them drunk tactics.

I dunno if he felt like the squad is good enough to run past Empoli, and that it was a good time to experiment some shit, but hopefully he realised that this squad is just good enough to get to EL if he doesn't fuck around and plays everybody to their strengths.

Signature
Greatest of all time
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 15:24   #662
Ragazza
Milan, solo con te...

Fav. Players: MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, DONNARUMMA

WTF?! this game

Signature
Richard T. Splett. Don't know why I said 'T'; my middle name is John.

You can email me at splett2@splettnet.net.
Ragazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 15:50   #663
Jawad
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
#RealTalk

Commoders keep switching the blame around like it's musical chairs....But the overall quality level makes it difficult to see clearly who or what is the biggest problem. That said, Empoli was on Montella for sure. He got nearly everything wrong. I still support him. He's done wonders with this shit squad
Dru, no one is saying we have a world class team, this for sure our biggest problem, however this team can perform, and they show it against better teams like jube, roma , napoli and inter, last game we didn't perform until we are 2 - 0 behind, why can't we play like this before we are behind?
Jawad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 16:44   #664
tuccero9
Primavera Player

disappointing result for sure.
this highlights one more time the mentality problem this team has.
both goals that empoli scored was childish mistakes.
cannot mark a player in corner and the second one is ridiculous. our centerbacks couldn't have a good understanding between them if they should play offside trap or not.
it is something bigger than a coach or tactical system. it is not the first time that we messed up when we had the chance given to us to take a step forward.
this mentality is the result of having a young inexperienced squad together with players that they are used to be in squads that do not win titles and suffer from mediocrity.
it is not easy to re-install the MILAN dna back to the players. everybody should understand that this transition cannot happen from one season to another.
that's why we need quality reinforcements on summer to make this transition quicker and with better results.
when the team does not perform as expected everybody is to blame, same goes with winning when all participants deserves the credit.
football is a team sport you cannot just point out to one person and let him have all the blame.
the team needs to remain humble and not lose its focus. nothing is lost yet.
FORZA MILAN!
tuccero9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 19:27   #665
General
Paradigm of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
even sacchi said montella should change formation as he hasn't the right wingers for 4-3-3, not vulture, but sacchi did.
So if you could have one or the other, what would it be:

Top quality squad and a decent coach

This squad and a top quality coach

let me break it to you... at this level, you need quality players.

The coach can get a result and, if extremely fortunate, win silverware

But over time, outside of a match or two, the players make a bigger difference if given even a moderate level of tactics/strategy.

The coach doesn't make sure a defender is always in position. A player needs to make those split second decisions.

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 20:29   #666
Razvalinho
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
So if you could have one or the other, what would it be:

Top quality squad and a decent coach

This squad and a top quality coach

let me break it to you... at this level, you need quality players.

The coach can get a result and, if extremely fortunate, win silverware

But over time, outside of a match or two, the players make a bigger difference if given even a moderate level of tactics/strategy.

The coach doesn't make sure a defender is always in position. A player needs to make those split second decisions.
Don't bother. He thinks it's like playing FIFA on playstation and the coach is the guy holding the controller
Razvalinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 20:44   #667
General
Paradigm of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvalinho View Post
Don't bother. He thinks it's like playing FIFA on playstation and the coach is the guy holding the controller
My god...

You're right.

So can I go back to anti jammin persona?

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 20:54   #668
ikita
Banned

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
#RealTalk

Commoders keep switching the blame around like it's musical chairs....But the overall quality level makes it difficult to see clearly who or what is the biggest problem. That said, Empoli was on Montella for sure. He got nearly everything wrong. I still support him. He's done wonders with this shit squad
commode = bunch of twats who's myopia is on par with berlusconi. they only see what's 5 minutes in front of their face. whenever that changes, so would the person/s they put the blame on.

cant help it. stupid people will be stupid.

case in point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawad View Post
Dru, no one is saying we have a world class team, this for sure our biggest problem, however this team can perform, and they show it against better teams like jube, roma , napoli and inter, last game we didn't perform until we are 2 - 0 behind, why can't we play like this before we are behind?
good sir, i request a dumber post please. this one is not dumb enough for commode levels. please post in commode when you are able to put your hands on it.
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 21:24   #669
leaf
the legendary 45

Fav. Players: Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post
commode = bunch of twats who's myopia is on par with berlusconi. they only see what's 5 minutes in front of their face. whenever that changes, so would the person/s they put the blame on.

cant help it. stupid people will be stupid.

case in point

good sir, i request a dumber post please. this one is not dumb enough for commode levels. please post in commode when you are able to put your hands on it.
Lemme guess....You slept through​ this one too?

Signature
when titans roamed the earth
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 11:48   #670
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Sorry but We need to return to winning ways.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 15:01   #671
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Ses, Des, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post

At least we found the frauds

Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2017, 16:06   #672
melanman
The Oracle

The midfield and defence cost us alot this season. the two areas we tried to cheap out.
melanman is offline   Reply With Quote