The epic of Dzeko

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Exactly, someone like him who is doing well in various positions in attack would be great for us. We really need someone like him, that for sure would make our attack stronger, when you have someone who can play everywhere in attack. Dzeko would be really welcomed.
:star::star::star:1000000

yesterday against herta berlin he played rw in first half then in second half he played in lw ,and in final 20 min he played in cf position ,and i have to say he was amazing

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bosnia and Herzegovina "Diamond", Edin Dzeko, the main star of the Bundesliga, a former big star of German football for him have only words of praise.

"Dzeko would not give for all the money in the world, who knows how many times he told Kicker Wolfsburg manager Dieter Hoeneß, a journalist of this newspaper raised the question of Felix Magath, the current coach of Schalke and Rudi Völler, sporting director of Bayer, if our team is worth 40 million euros.

"Edin will become one of the best, no doubt at all. I must admit that my style of play very reminiscent of Marco van Basten," said Völler, and his assessment Hoeneß added:

"He was just Van Bastenov type of attacker. Marco was also high, he played great with both feet, was strong in the game head, fast, technically excellent. However, there is one small difference: Džeko is a bit more robust."

"Džeko has the necessary skills to achieve a class of Wayne Rooney, or any other attackers from among the best clubs in the Champions League. Yarns you this summer in a top European club, I believe that this step can be done immediately," said Magath, while the final court about the worth 40 million euros Džeko journalist Kicker gave the former captain of our team Sergei Barabarez.
google translate heheh

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would not give for all the money in the world, "he said again in a printed edition of Kicker sports director Dieter Hoeneß Wolfsburg, he was referring to his players Edina Jack.

Edin Dzeko (Photo: AP)
Kicker writes that Hoeneß last Wednesday, thought Jackie as a gift for his 24th birthday brings new proposal, the extended contract, but no compensation clause in it.

"You can just imagine how it would have made a" cynically commented 57-year-old director, once a skilled center forward Stuttgart, Bayern Munich and German national team.

He wanted to say that the Bosnian Hoeneß centarfora this summer will almost certainly fail to keep the "wolf city." It is a great likelihood that they will leave Džeko Wolfsburg, for the record sum of money when the German football club in question.

The most expensive transfer of the former was the one between Bayern Munich and Stuttgart for Mario Gomez last summer, worth a total of 35 million euros. In second place is Riberyjev coming from Marseille to Bayern for 25 million euros. Half a million fewer inkasirao Werder last summer from Juventus for the Brazilian Diego.

Value Džekine compensation clause is 40 million. The club are aware of that until May to get an estimate. Kicker is, however, three prominent German soccer professionals and former top players, with Hoeneß Wolfsburgovu also a former coach Felix Magath and aktuelnome sporting director Rudi Bayer Leverkusen voller, questioned whether Džeko worth the money.

In conclusion, it turns out not only that certainly is, but that in the next, top teams, Jack could explode to centarforskih scale Marco Van Basten!

With the legendary Holland center forward, possibly the best striker of all time, Jack was first compared Völler, the German national football team striker with as many as six major competitions (EP 1984th, 1988th and 1992nd and SP 1986th, 1990th and 1994th year).

"Edin will become one of the best, no doubt at all. I must admit that my style of play very reminiscent of Marco van Basten."

Voller comparison must specifically look for the German striker Jack was a contemporary of Van Bastenov, who fought with Hollander three megadvoboja: 1988. Semi-final Germany Euro 1990. in the final round of the Italian Mundijala and 1992nd Then again in the semifinals of Swedish Euro.

Völlerovu the assessment Hoeneß immediately signed:

"He was just Van Bastenov type of attacker. Marco was also high, he played great with both feet, was strong in the game head, fast, technically excellent ... There is however one small difference: Džeko is a bit more robust," he thought Hoeneß obviously the fact that the Hollander was subjected to violations for which it was too early, with 29 years to finish his career.

"Edin is already at this time of world-class striker. I believe, however, that in addition to develop a stronger club because it has not used the full potential", says Felix Magath, who was coach Jack in the summer of 2007. has led to four million euros from the Czech Teplice.

"Džeko has the necessary skills to achieve a class of Wayne Rooney, or any other attackers from among the best clubs in the Champions League. Yarns you this summer in a top European club, I believe that this step can be done at the moment," Magath added.

Finally, with all the other interlocutors agreed and our Sergej Barbarez, Džekin predecessor attack bh team.

"Yes. Džeko worth 40 million euros. If we take this figure as compared with those of other strikers on the market, no doubt. I think Edin ready for a new challenge in my career."

Finally, the comparison with Van Basten is supported by the journalist Thomas Hiete Kicker:

"Its biggest shortcoming when he arrived in Wolfsburg was the game's head. He worked on it hard last season and scored nine of its 26 premiership goals head. His left hand is just as accurate and right, fast and excellent ball control when the most acceleration. His technique was superb, and the movements graceful, delicate, graceful even as the players 193 centimeters high is not exactly common. It does not depend on a teammate, I know create an opportunity out of nothing, as he knows, and excite a teammate. "

heheh wolf director knows edin will come here

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
:star::star::star:1000000

yesterday against herta berlin he played rw in first half then in second half he played in lw ,and in final 20 min he played in cf position ,and i have to say he was amazing

So he can play LW, RW, CF. All the more reason we should grab him, granted I don't wanna play 4-3-3 for much longer, but if we end up playing it, it's good to know we can always find a spot for him.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
people!! dzeko is a-must-signed player for milan in the summer.. no objection!!!

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
people!! dzeko is a-must-signed player for milan in the summer.. no objection!!!

You have to atleast understand the concerns. Depending on the price, for instance if we have to pay 40 million on him. That 40 million might be better spent going for krasic and a young FB or CB in a lot of people's eyes. The problem is we need to re-do soo much of the squad.

I think we need someone who can continuously score goals, but we have no guarantee he isn't going to be a disappointment in serie a just like hunter was because he has no support. We really could be better off if we sign him in 3 years when wolfs contract expires and that gives us two years to rework the current squad, FBs, CB, AM, DM

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
if he cost 20 mill +hunt i dont want him, thats 35 mill for 1 player,no thanks, my max would be 25

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
you guys kidding me? This guy could easily come and score 150+ goals in next 6 seasons and along with Pato form most dynamic strike duo in Europe.

All those complaints about ronaldinho? Gone cause his service will get him 3-4 assists per game. Pirlo? Seedorf? Same thing... For me it's not surprise pirlo, seedorf have supposedly gone 'downhill' since sheva left.

People say we need more things but it's painfully evident how AWFUL out attack is without pato. Huntelaar and Borriello are not good enough. The defense for all it's flaws probably shouldn't have even conceded last game and thats w/o nesta. We could use more DEPTH in defense and midfield, but a world class CF is a NEED in the first team.

not saying Dzeko is only choice.... but he's best one barring a sale of Torres, Rooney, Van Persie, Higuain etc.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Right on the money Milano84!
How many times we lost points because we didn't kill off a game?

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you guys kidding me? This guy could easily come and score 150+ goals in next 6 seasons and along with Pato form most dynamic strike duo in Europe.

All those complaints about ronaldinho? Gone cause his service will get him 3-4 assists per game. Pirlo? Seedorf? Same thing... For me it's not surprise pirlo, seedorf have supposedly gone 'downhill' since sheva left.

People say we need more things but it's painfully evident how AWFUL out attack is without pato. Huntelaar and Borriello are not good enough. The defense for all it's flaws probably shouldn't have even conceded last game and thats w/o nesta. We could use more DEPTH in defense and midfield, but a world class CF is a NEED in the first team.

not saying Dzeko is only choice.... but he's best one barring a sale of Torres, Rooney, Van Persie, Higuain etc.
:star::star::star: +++++

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
who fucking cares what you want or think okk you have hunt and bori go fuck your self

take a chill pill,who said i wanted hunt or borrie, i said 20 mill + hunt(15mill) =35 is too much in my opinion, the max i would pay is 25, its my opinion and im entitled too it, so go suck on a pickle.

40 mill is what u should pay for torres.

if there was a gurantee that dzeko would score 30 goals a season for 6 seasons id pay 60 mill, but there is no gurantee is there.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
take a chill pill,who said i wanted hunt or borrie, i said 20 mill + hunt(15mill) =35 is too much in my opinion, the max i would pay is 25, its my opinion and im entitled too it, so go suck on a pickle.

40 mill is what u should pay for torres.

if there was a gurantee that dzeko would score 30 goals a season for 6 seasons id pay 60 mill, but there is no gurantee is there.
3 years ago yes. Nowadays prices are much higher.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
who fucking cares what you want or think okk you have hunt and bori go fuck your self
Act your age on here please. Everyone knows we need a proven scorer, some people are just being more reasonable. You realize if we have to pay 40 million for Dzeko, we will get nobody else except some mediocre free transfers. At best. We'll still have a very slow attack and still have a lot of defensive and offensive problems. Don't get me wrong we'd be miles ahead of where we are now, but the addition of an AM and a CB/FB and a DM for that same 40 would be much better. Now if we can spend 25 + Kala/Janku, and can pick up just one other player (CB/FB/DM/AM) for around 15. That would be the best scenario IMO. (Dzeko, Pjanic, Kolarov = jizz)

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
dzeko and -40 mln?

or

Hunter, borri, and inzaghi as our strikers next year?

I take dzeko and -40 mln any day of the week.

M

MassterMark

dzeko and -40 mln?

or

Hunter, borri, and inzaghi as our strikers next year?

I take dzeko and -40 mln any day of the week.

+1!!!!!!

loosers here cant understand if you have 3 average attackers it's not the same if you have 1 good one.

it's not like in math where is 1+1+1=3 and it's not borriello+huntelaar+inzaghi=dzeko:mad:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
IMO, if you bring only Dzeko and not improve the overall quality of the squad then Milan will still be outclass by majority of Europe. Dzeko is not going to stop the supposed "world class midfield" from being overrun by better opposition. He can not cross the ball to himself ala a FB would. He can not cover for Nesta or Silva.

Don't get me wrong I take Dzeko here is second even at 40 million but he has to come with other signings.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
IMO, if you bring only Dzeko and not improve the overall quality of the squad then Milan will still be outclass by majority of Europe. Dzeko is not going to stop the supposed "world class midfield" from being overrun by better opposition. He can not cross the ball to himself ala a FB would. He can not cover for Nesta or Silva.

Don't get me wrong I take Dzeko here is second even at 40 million but he has to come with other signings.

Completely agree. With Dzeko, Inter would still humiliate us IMO. BUT ... as far as building a team goes, he's as good as it gets. Is there a young player showing as much promise as he is? I like the Lukaku guy ... think he's a HUGE prospect. But he hasn't been tried at the levels Dzeko has ... simply put, we stand less of a risk with Dzeko not providing the goods, and given how long he'll be able to serve us, investing something like 25-30 million is good business.

Its no secret Milan have been missing a top striker for sometime now. We've also spent millions on players who really haven't fit the bill, and weren't exactly cheap. From Oliviera to Huntelaar, the list is endless ... with us surely spending more than 40 mil for average strikers. Might as well invest that money once on a top striker like Dzeko, who has already shown enough promise to warrant such an amount.

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
i like dzeko but to pay 40? milan never spend that much cash on a player i think 30 max we should pay for him for 40 with all our history we should try to bring torres shit i'd even go for 50 when it comes to torres but first of all we desperatly need a CF a WC one cause we need to score more goals and not miss chances like we do.Buy dzeko even if that means i have to see zambro still playing here and yepes from time to time but please get rid of didaster and dodo

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
40 mil for Dzeko seems a bit steep to me even. Yet, I'd rather pay 40 for Dzeko than 50 for Torres, but thats just my opinion. Still, Wolfs would probably start to listen seriously if we put 30 on the table. And given Dzeko's well published love for Milan, we could use it as serious leverage if it indeed is true + he is committed.

But thats besides the point I meant to make. Yes, the squad needs to be improved in many areas, but rather than bring in many average players for cheap (which we do have), I'd rather we bring in quality and gradually bring in top players over 2-3 summers in addition to promising youth.

Now, these top players should be able to last long till the "project" is complete. So it is fundamental that we look to younger top players ... in this case, young top strikers. Dzeko, IMO, is top of that list.

Lukaku is another hot prospect I'd like us to snatch up before his price becomes inflated like Dzeko's is now. These are the kind of players the management should be targeting ... not the likes of Yepes, who are just propaganda for the continued procrastination.

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
40 mil for Dzeko seems a bit steep to me even. Yet, I'd rather pay 40 for Dzeko than 50 for Torres, but thats just my opinion. Still, Wolfs would probably start to listen seriously if we put 30 on the table. And given Dzeko's well published love for Milan, we could use it as serious leverage if it indeed is true + he is committed.

But thats besides the point I meant to make. Yes, the squad needs to be improved in many areas, but rather than bring in many average players for cheap (which we do have), I'd rather we bring in quality and gradually bring in top players over 2-3 summers in addition to promising youth.

Now, these top players should be able to last long till the "project" is complete. So it is fundamental that we look to younger top players ... in this case, young top strikers. Dzeko, IMO, is top of that list.

Lukaku is another hot prospect I'd like us to snatch up before his price becomes inflated like Dzeko's is now. These are the kind of players the management should be targeting ... not the likes of Yepes, who are just propaganda for the continued procrastination.
you are right about the young players we should bring in instead of old overdued farts but i still would love torres here

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score

"I am 100 per cent certain I'll stay at Anderlecht this summer. I will not leave the club just yet. I don't think director Herman van Holsbeeck would let go of me, not even if a huge offer came in," said Lukaku to Het Nieuwsblad.

http://goal.com/en/news/755/europe/...nt-certain-ill-stay-at-anderlecht-this-summer

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I don't understand why Dzeko gets mentioned so much because as things stand Milan will not pay the money.

I will guess that Dzeko will not play for Milan in the next 5 years but I have been badly wrong in the past.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't understand why Dzeko gets mentioned so much because as things stand Milan will not pay the money.

I will guess that Dzeko will not play for Milan in the next 5 years but I have been badly wrong in the past.

Yep, this is way I don't get my hopes up. I said it before in this thread I believe that unless he passes a medical and transfer is 100% official. I don't believe Dzeko will be in a Milan uniform next season.

Milanista4life

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
T.Silva,PATO,Nesta,Dzeko
I don't believe Dzeko will be in a Milan uniform next season.

Im sure that he`ll be a RossoNero soon [after world cup 2010]

If he do not come this summuer I`ll be a interMERDA fan :tongue:
Im 200% sure that he`ll realize his(MY,our) dream afer wold cup.:star:

edinDZEKO11

Last edited:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Im sure that he`ll be a RossoNero soon [after world cup 2010]

If he do not come this summuer I`ll be a interMERDA fan :tongue:
Im 200% sure that he`ll realize his(MY,our) dream afer wold cup.:star:

edinDZEKO11