Giovanni Simeone to AC Milan

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
Belotti... Aubameyang... Benzema??? ...with so many "Bacca replacements" being named... It is woth mentioning this ideal candidate to complete the 'Spanish/latin' trio up front with Suso and Deulofeu... (pls stay!)

There was a report in feburary that AC Milan might have an option of 30mln on G.Simeone...
I reckon it would be a much better deal than older Aubameyang, or twice as expensive Belotti (who would be great) ...

Deulofeu - Simeone - Suso ... Trio :-)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Are you trying to bring the forum back to 2003 standards? No need to open a thread about a rumour from February.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Quite the opposite...
I am always trying to curse reality.. :p ...like with the Huntelaar thread,
...or the Romagnoli photoshop... first pic of Romagnoli in the Milan shirt. :-)
No luck with the Milik thread thou... :-(

Giovanni-Simeone-Argentina-Ecuador-REUTERS_CLAIMA20150114_0226_27.jpg

In all honesty, 2 months is not that long ago... and his name was mentioned as a potential target for Milan...
He would fit perfect in the front three, 21 years young and already very strong, at least half the price of all the other names... it would be a good deal for Milan, Juve has Dybala, Inter has Icardi.. we should snatch him up asap... it there is any chance.

Forza Milan! :-)

Last edited:

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
And you honestly think he's better than Aubameyang or Belotti?

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And you honestly think he's better than Aubameyang or Belotti?

No, I don't.

I wrote the he would be a better deal, a would fit in great in a all young latin/spanish trio.
Also considering he is only 21, he would be a good in building a strong collective for years to come.

Belotti would be my first choice, yet I still find this transfer less realistic, as it would eat up half of Milan's budget, and Milan needs big name reinforcements elsewhere first. Same goes for Aubameyang... Simeone would be half the price than the other too, is younger... and would complete the latin/trio...

Last edited: