The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Don't worry guy

Maybe grinta tactics is not working now. But I'm sure it's gonna work next year.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Going from one extreme to another. Lets see what he can do with the reinforcements.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Gattuso starts the WORST cf ever to wear our shirt....and doesn't even give our best goal scorer in the league any minutes....but any Criticism is somehow blasphemy :proud:

Idk where you got this idea from but Cutrone gets a lot of playtime from Rino. Him not featuring in the Napoli game is for me such a minuscule issue compared to the turnaround that Gattuso has brought.

:thumbsup:

It does make sense though as he's choking. Sometimes there's no room for your demons in a clutch situation.

I'd love Dzeko or Cavani if either would be willing to come. Age for me is a not a factor when it comes to a striker this season.

If the price is reasonable...

Agree, we need a CF that gets us CL next year and he could be 35 for all I care. They just need to make sure it's a Cavani/Dzeko level guy, not Kalinic/Gameiro level goalscorer. A true killer with a hunger for goals is what we need.

Heard it's year 1 and we have only lost one match in 2018

Is this true? Can I get a confirmato?

I testify brother, it is true.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Heard it's year 1 and we have only lost one match in 2018

Is this true? Can I get a confirmato?

Heard we spent 200 mill and can’t get close to CL. qualification

Can u confirm ? Inside sources telling me we are now aiming to battle for a spot in the prestigious EL

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Idk where you got this idea from but Cutrone gets a lot of playtime from Rino. Him not featuring in the Napoli game is for me such a minuscule issue compared to the turnaround that Gattuso has brought.

Agree, we need a CF that gets us CL next year and he could be 35 for all I care. They just need to make sure it's a Cavani/Dzeko level guy, not Kalinic/Gameiro level goalscorer. A true killer with a hunger for goals is what we need.

I testify brother, it is true.
How often are we going to use that line?
How often are we going to use "Hey he took us out of the Montella darkness" to excuse every dumb decision he has made?

KALINIC IS SHIT :mb:
He should be third in line behind Cutrone...who should be our #1 AND Silva

BONAVENTURA NEEDS TO BE DROPPED :monto:
This isn't even debatable any more....and I like the guy. He's WASTING EVERYTHING

Also the tactics are not quite suitable to the two guys who were our best attackers, Suso and Bona. I don't know if it's because they have to do more defending and tracking back....but I can't totally fault Gattuso for this because our defense functions very well now....unlike what Montella had.

Pmsl :lol::lol::lol:

Mighty AC Milan fallen so far we now have to resort to peasant tictacs

To be fair to Gattuso, it's wise to use a more grinta/defensive outlook. We don't have the personnel at the moment for champagne football. Maybe if we got two counterattackers [AGAIN FUCK YOU F&M FOR NOT GETTING Auba-bloodclaat-yang] our game will flow better.

We were so close with the purchase of Conti. If Suso is to look like anything other than Shit, we need to help him out on the right. And of course, a capable left winger is a gaping hole in the squad.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
rofl at sarri boiz

"grinta tactics" outplayed sarri for most of the game

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
rofl at sarri boiz

"grinta tactics" outplayed sarri for most of the game

No we didn't, it was a shit game by both teams where Napoli got the lion's share of possession and had the better chances.

While Napoli have collapsed mentally yet again, its not on Sarri, at least not all of it. People love to forget that Juventus's have basically a b-team that could walk Serie A.

Napoli have a really good starting 11 when all the players are fit, but that's about it.

Sarri is clearly a very good coach, might not be the best in the world, but he is miles better than Gattuso. If we want to get to the top again, besides players we need a proven good coach.

If we keep banking that one of our legends will hit the big time, while we keep offering them poorly assembled teams, we are going to remain in mid-table obscurity forever.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
id take rino over sarri every single day and twice on sunday, he's doing a great job..montella couldn't buy a point against napoli while we deserved to be ahead by the end of the first half.

we would have comfortably won if kalinic wasn't an inter spy. oh and that was without both starting cbs.

I wouldn't be surprised that napoli choke when they have a coach who finds excuses for every failure.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@andrea___182
Gattuso ha chiesto 3/4 giocatori per la prossima stagione : 1/2 mezz’ali, un esterno offensivo e una punta

Gattuso has asked for 3/4 players for next season. 1 or 2 midfielders, a winger and a CF.

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@andrea___182
Gattuso ha chiesto 3/4 giocatori per la prossima stagione : 1/2 mezz’ali, un esterno offensivo e una punta

Gattuso has asked for 3/4 players for next season. 1 or 2 midfielders, a winger and a CF.

Wonderful!!!:thumbsup:

Three is the absolute min....a left winger with more pace than Bernie Sanders and a 20+ goals season striker.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to calciomercato.com, for Brazilian Neres, under Ajax, it is a market derby between Milan and Inter. The offensive winger is liked by both Milan clubs. Milan has already made contact with the entourage. They will speak again at the end of the season, and so will Inter. The Rossoneri want first to understand what the sanctions of the Uefa will be and how the refinancing issue will end. The price for Neres is around 30 million euros.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why would Liverpool want Suso the snail when they have King Salah. Oh... it's the sun.

They may want options and they got a lot of money they still haven't used from Coutinho and the UCL they'll be making.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Crudeli, interviewed by Radio Gol, spoke, among others, about the future of Donnarumma. Here are the declarations: "Yesterday he made a real miracle, but at the end of the season he will leave Milan, where to? PSG"

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sell dollar.

Tired of seeing his bullshit.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Sell foddaruma. One good save for the whole season. He cost us rhe jube game.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The attitude towards players like Suso and Donnarumma is quite a spectacle.

Yes I understand all the problems they pose....I only hope we don't have to learn how tough it is to replace them.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Screw players who got no loyalty towards our club. let’s get real soldiers, players who will bleed red and black.

How difficult is it to replace Donna, bona and Suso?

Not difficult at all, remove the hype and you’re left with sassuolo level of players. I don’t rate any of the 3 to be worth more than 20m so with 60m we can get better suited players.

I’m convinced Bertolacci=Bonaventura, give or take.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
The attitude towards players like Suso and Donnarumma is quite a spectacle.

Yes I understand all the problems they pose....I only hope we don't have to learn how tough it is to replace them.

The attitude towards Donnarumma who has saved us a lot of goals this season, especially early on when Bonucci was having constant brain farts is deplorable.

But against Suso, i see nothing wrong. The guy is expandable as they come, he isn't bringing anything special to this team.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don’t think anyone is doubting dollars ability

He’s just a cunt

We don’t need cunts we need players like cutrone who will die for the team

Status
Not open for further replies.