Jeremy Menez Thread

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Menez: 'Happy to join Milan'

Jeremy Menez has arrived to complete his Milan transfer and assures he has “grown a great deal” since Roma.

The Frenchman landed at Linate airport this evening and was met by CEO Adriano Galliani, who’ll take him out to dinner before tomorrow morning’s medical.

“I am very happy and I want to win as always, as I did with PSG,” 27-year-old Menez told MilanNews.it.

“Why Milan? Because they are a great team and a great club. I hope to do well here. I haven’t spoken to any of the French players at Milan yet.”

This is a return to Serie A for Menez, who was temperamental at Roma from 2008 to 2011, as he is a free agent after his contract with Paris Saint-Germain expired.

“What is the difference between the Menez at Roma and now? You’ll see that on the pitch. I have grown a great deal compared to four years ago and I want to prove that on the field.”

Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's World Cup tipster competition - £10,000 to be won!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
yeeeeeeaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssss

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Welcome I guess

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Welcome Menez. Hopefully binho leaves now, unnecessary player to still have.

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I have seen this guy play a lot, he don't deliver on regular basis, and i hope that he has worked or trained up his game vision and decision making. Cause he can really piss you off, a little like Lavezzi or Bhino =/ I hope he is better now, cause i don't see him as a good game reader, its the opposite. No brain for this game..

Good luck and train hard. You have to prove some wrong Menez.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
He's the ultimate million dollar body, ten cent brain player. Let's hope he's going to adjust and come close to tapping into his tools.

Imagine that even if he fails to perform, he has some salvage value to a club like Monaco, assuming his wages aren't insanely stupid.

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
hahaha, the quote on the scarf, is real ? :lol:if it is, I LOVE IT !!!
dvmqs1.jpg

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Too swag.

Please give me Biondini and Lucarelli.

FuturisticMilan

Primavera
Reaction score
And as usual we buy free players whom are considered as their own garbage in their clubs. Why the fuck can't we spend on players like Cerci, Iturbe or Quintero instead?

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Menez Mexes and Rami + Italians. Looks like we are trying to recreate our 1989 team with the french replacing the dutch.
Dick move.

But hope he works out.

Welcome Menez !

Any nick names out yet? What are we calling this bugger?

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
welcome monsieur jr.

i don't know what people were expecting. if you set yourself up to get cerci, iturrbe, galliani will disappoint you. what can i say? it might signify no robinho, taarabt, biabiani which will make me happy.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
hey wes, look at it this way...

this might mean that robinho leaves :eek:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
MENEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-SRXv.gif

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
is this another failed congo bandwagon?

#essien

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
oohKAYYYYYYY

Schedule