The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Badelj would have been a good signing for our transition mercato, but is certainly not the type of signings we should be making with Chinese money. Modric is several levels better.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see how the Chinese go about the first year of transfers. They could do one of three things or so. 1) buy players with the intention of getting back into the champions league, at which point the brand will take off and we can aim higher(get to Napoli or Roma level first), 2) go straight for the big names, and overpay to do so, or 3) believe in their ability to build a team ground up, and stockpile young talent.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know many people here don't like 4-3-1-2 but still hypothetically if you can replicate this formation today with current generation of footballers with the Chinese money , how will you do it ?

464710_A_C__Milan.jpg

donna;fabinho,stones,romagnoli,RR;kante,paredes,renato sanchez;pastore/pjaca;janssen,morata

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have a feeling we will sign yacine brahimi in January..lol I don't know, we're always linked with him, just seems like one of those inevitable milan signings

Badelj would be great, but I'd really want a better, younger regista as I'm not too excited about fernandez and sosa. Poli and bertolacci can fuck off

one of the inevitable signings is pastore
this guys is linked with us since Huracan days 2009

and he is going to be the new rui costa for us

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope psg gets a guy like James or something, because pastore would come here if we could afford him.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I love Galliani and it would surprise me if anyone who has been a fan during one of our great eras don't love G and B.

But he is certainly not good enough anymore to manage a club of Milan's brand value in modern football. That has been clear for years.

There's a distinct difference between the two emotions I mention above.

:thumbsup:

Yep, the two are not mutually exclusive.

That's why I thought some of the stuff I read on here about wishing death upon them was ridiculous.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
January mercato:

Badelj 15M
Moutinho loan
Darmian 15M
Des-Rugani
Mendy 15M
Isco 50M

Sell fodders and close mercato :D

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
All these transfermarket fans posting their 300m shopping lists of expensive youthfodder and meme players :fp::fp::fp::fp:

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldo 100M
Griezmann 100M
Aguero 100M
Balance books 50M

Attaccare commode pansies.
dito-medio.jpg

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I love Galliani and it would surprise me if anyone who has been a fan during one of our great eras don't love G and B.

But he is certainly not good enough anymore to manage a club of Milan's brand value in modern football. That has been clear for years.

There's a distinct difference between the two emotions I mention above.

Thats a smart way to put it. I just thought youre one of those congo types who would be fine seeing their club hit rock bottom if it meant galliani staying.

Heres to the new era of dominance!

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Pft why would Monaco loan Moutinho :lol:. The vast majority of those prices are optimistic predictions.

Good list of players, unrealistic price expectation

There were some rumours about loan deal...i dont know if were true. Unrealistic prices? I dont think so

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
There were some rumours about loan deal...i dont know if were true. Unrealistic prices? I dont think so

Bacelj would have gone to us for 15m according to various rumors in the summer. I think youre forgetting by then it would be halfway through the season. Little business is done in January (compared to summer) and especially for a team like Fio. Were talking about a club who cheaped out spending last winter and almost made Sousa quit because of it. They'll want more than just 15m for a starter who's crucial to the team.

Why would Juve swap with DES without cash being involved? DES isn't that great bro, short of him blowing up in form spontaneously and consistently for the next 6 months, they'll want cash along with the swap.

Same deal with Moutinho with Badelj.

Really Isco is the only one i can say is probably fair

Il Capitano_3

CL winner
Reaction score
some people on here mentioned isco and pastore. do you guys think it is wise to spend 35-50m on these players whose natural position is as a CAM when Montella prefers a 4-3-3?

hope the new management listens to montella and buys the players he needs

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
some people on here mentioned isco and pastore. do you guys think it is wise to spend 35-50m on these players whose natural position is as a CAM when Montella prefers a 4-3-3?

hope the new management listens to montella and buys the players he needs

Cams can play in midfield. Like pjanic in roma.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bacelj would have gone to us for 15m according to various rumors in the summer. I think youre forgetting by then it would be halfway through the season. Little business is done in January (compared to summer) and especially for a team like Fio. Were talking about a club who cheaped out spending last winter and almost made Sousa quit because of it. They'll want more than just 15m for a starter who's crucial to the team.

Why would Juve swap with DES without cash being involved? DES isn't that great bro, short of him blowing up in form spontaneously and consistently for the next 6 months, they'll want cash along with the swap.

Same deal with Moutinho with Badelj.

Really Isco is the only one i can say is probably fair

I think the relations between Badelj and Fiorentina is pretty bad. If it does not improve by January I can see us prying Badelj from them.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yes but you can't really get the best out of them, like isco, james, pastore...

Exactly...it's one thing to get cheap players like Sosa or Mati and try to fit them to the formation, but to spend big money on a player and bank on the fact that they MIGHT perform well is not a good idea.

Il Capitano_3

CL winner
Reaction score
Why not...even di maria(winger) in midfield worked great under carlo, he was the best in this role.

he was indeed very good as a CM but most CAM's aren't performing that well if they are not placed in their natural positon. Pastore on the wing or Isco as a CM can't show their qualities in the same way as they could if they were playing as CAM's. don't get me wrong, they are still very good there but if we're spending big on a player, I prefer a player that Montella wants and therefore fits the system.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Badelj 15m
Cesc 25m
James 70m
Fabinho 25m
R. Caio 12m

should be enough for 2 up coming mercati

Grazie Chinese

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This forum is full of Brutus's. The man is down and out and still you kick and spit at him, especially after all he has given you and all he has done for you. Nobody is saying the man did not make mistakes, but to insult him at such a level shows a lack of class and the temperament of a boy.

You are all boys, not men. What an embarrassment to this forum and this club.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
he was indeed very good as a CM but most CAM's aren't performing that well if they are not placed in their natural positon. Pastore on the wing or Isco as a CM can't show their qualities in the same way as they could if they were playing as CAM's. don't get me wrong, they are still very good there but if we're spending big on a player, I prefer a player that Montella wants and therefore fits the system.

Absolutely :thumbsup:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This forum is full of Brutus's. The man is down and out and still you kick and spit at him, especially after all he has given you and all he has done for you. Nobody is saying the man did not make mistakes, but to insult him at such a level shows a lack of class and the temperament of a boy.

insult???

results speak on their own

he insulted milan and himself

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

this forum has seen many things. the fact that you think these reactions are an embarassment is hilarious. Passing judgment over the internet as though it matters. Then you speak of a lack of class.

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule