AC Milan vs Slovan

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hello ac milan fans tomorrow is big day for milan and milan fan. we all hope that we will win to tomorrow. but milan have bit problems in defence. Chamot and Helveg both injured and Roque Junior isnt ready yet.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
....yes, and thats why we have a DEFENCE PROBLEM!!!

The match will be begin at 8.30 PM in San Siro.
The return is 2 weeks later.
Its very very important for us to qualify for the CL.
We have still a big debt and the CL can help us.
I don't want that my Milan will go to Serie C2 like Viola cause of the debt.
But if that happens I will still support Milan with all my heart ansd soul!

WE MUST WIN!!! THE CL WILL BE FOR US!!!!!

FORZA SHEVA FORZA PIPPO!!!! RIVALDO RULEZZ!

PS: Will Rivaldo play???

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
AC Milan Fan said:
....yes, and thats why we have a DEFENCE PROBLEM!!!

The match will be begin at 8.30 PM in San Siro.
The return is 2 weeks later.
Its very very important for us to qualify for the CL.
We have still a big debt and the CL can help us.
I don't want that my Milan will go to Serie C2 like Viola cause of the debt.
But if that happens I will still support Milan with all my heart ansd soul!

WE MUST WIN!!! THE CL WILL BE FOR US!!!!!

FORZA SHEVA FORZA PIPPO!!!! RIVALDO RULEZZ!

PS: Will Rivaldo play???
I guess he will play. and i hope he will play

shevaman

Primavera
Reaction score
Milan got a lot of chance to beat slovan
I don't really know the team but i just feel it.
Milan defence is really suck. but we will made it.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
My possible line-up is :
Abbiati18, Contra22, Laursen24, Maldini3, Kaladze4, Gattuso8, Rui Costa10, Serginho27, Rivaldo11, Inzaghi9, Shevchenko7.
Bench: Fiori1, Roque Junior 25, Ambrosini23, Seedoft20, Pirlo21, Tomasson15

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Well for me it's good news that Roque and Helveg aren't ready yet 'cause I simply can't stand them playing again :o
I think the perfect defense line for tomorrow would be,
Simic-Laursen-Maldini-Kaladze
Although I prefer Kaladze as CB but Carletto doesn't seem to change his position ... If we had another LB we could play both Kaladze and Maldini and CBs .. But anyway it's too late for "If we had" and "If we brought" :o
Milan had the chance to get the two best defenders in Italy and they blew it!! For that I have nothing but give all my trust to the players we have right now (Except for Roque of course :rolleyes:) ..
I don't like the possible line-up either!! Doesn't seem a lot different than last year's line-up, does it? :rolleyes:
If Carletto plays like this I'm gonna kill him 'cause Rui and Sergio certainly don't deserve to play according to the poor performance they showed in our friendlies!!! I suggest to keep Pirlo as a CM and Seedorf as a LM ..
So the line-up I suggest is:

-------------Abbiati--------------
Simic-Laursen-Maldini-Kaladze
-----Rino-----Maxi----Seedorf--
---------------Pirlo---------------
---------Sheva--Rivaldo--------

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ok, i think we can win this game very simply.
We have top players and, Laursen was good in the WC.
We can win 5-0.
So don't so worry, i think thel ine up will:

---------------Abbiati-------------------
----Contra--------Laursen-------Maldini--------Kaladze-
-----Seedorf------Gattuso--------Rui--------Serghinio-
--------------------Inzaghi--------Sheva--------

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
And i think that Rivaldo and Ambro will go on the sub,
Rivaldo still can't play in the first, he was in only few trainings with the team.
And Ambro is our big sub.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Rivaldo wont play frist leg coz he have join the team couple of weeks ago. but he will play second leg. Milan are supposed to be big favorites. soccerage predictions is that MILAN 1:0 Slovan. But i dont think that will happen. My prediction is AC MILAN 5:0 Slovan
Milan will play 4-4-2, Shevchenko and Inzaghi upfront.
Teams news. Helveg and Chamot are injured. Dalla bona wont be even on the bench coz he is not fully fit. and he isnt in good shape. Seedorf on the bench and Rui Costa in starting 11.
PROBABLE LINEUPS
Abbiati; Simic, Roque Junior, Maldini, Kaladze; Gattuso, Ambrosini, Rui Costa, Serginho; Shevchenko, Inzaghi.

Milan: Filippo Inzaghi. Slovan's defence is very solid, but "Superpippo" seems already in a very good shape. If his teammates will manage to support him duly, the mercurial striker will likely make the difference.

---------------------Abbiati
Simic-------------RJ--------Maldini----------Kaladze
Gattuso-------Ambro-------Rui Costa------Serginho
------------ Shevchenko-----Inzaghi

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Guys we have more problems that Abbiati is injured. Dida may be forced to replace Christian Abbiati. The goalkeeper is suffering from tonsillitis. I hope dida will be good. we need this game. without leting goals in our back of the net. we have to win with clean sheet.

Sweepleft

Beginner
Reaction score
Red&BlackDevils said:
Rivaldo wont play frist leg coz he have join the team couple of weeks ago. but he will play second leg. Milan are supposed to be big favorites. soccerage predictions is that MILAN 1:0 Slovan. But i dont think that will happen. My prediction is AC MILAN 5:0 Slovan
Teams news. Helveg and Chamot are injured. Dalla bona wont be even on the bench coz he is not fully fit. and he isnt in good shape. Seedorf on the bench and Rui Costa in starting 11.
PROBABLE LINEUPS
Abbiati; Simic, Roque Junior, Maldini, Kaladze; Gattuso, Ambrosini, Rui Costa, Serginho; Shevchenko, Inzaghi.

Milan: Filippo Inzaghi. Slovan's defence is very solid, but "Superpippo" seems already in a very good shape. If his teammates will manage to support him duly, the mercurial striker will likely make the difference.

Simic-------------RJ--------Maldini----------Kaladze
Gattuso-------Ambro-------Rui Costa------Serginho
------------ Shevchenko-----Inzaghi

First of all, why do you keep on posting articles from other sites? If i want to read articles i'll check soccerage or acmilan.com.
Secondly, let's please not get ahead of ourselves. 5 - 0?? Teams dont win by that much anymore, especially this early in the season. Any scoreline is fine so long as we dont concede a goal to Slovan.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
The line-up I prefer is:
Simic--------Roque--------Maldini----------Kaladze
---------------------Gattuso-----------------
--------------Rui Costa------Seedorf---------
----------------------Rivaldo---------------
------------ Shevchenko-----Tommasson

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sweepleft said:
First of all, why do you keep on posting articles from other sites? If i want to read articles i'll check soccerage or acmilan.com.

OHhhhhhhhh, cut the crap man!!! Will you guys just STOP IT!!!!!! For God's sake where did he post the article?!!!!!!!!

Do you call this an article?!! Oh, yeah and it's said Milan will win 5-0 in the article right?! He's just talking about Rivaldo's fittness as everyone else did, what's your problem with that?!!!! :conf:

Abbiati; Simic, Roque Junior, Maldini, Kaladze; Gattuso, Ambrosini, Rui Costa, Serginho; Shevchenko, Inzaghi

Then he wrote the probable line-up, which is the main thing before the match starts .. Do you actually think he's gonna dream about Carletto's line-up and post it or what?! Of course he's gonna fet it from other sites!!!

Man, I reckon you just stop this!! I'm sick of hearing the same thing over and over again in every and each thread!! We already had a disscussion about this in off topic and we're done with it!!! Let's just talk about Milan and cut the crap!!
We are already nervous enough today!!!!!!

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sweepleft said:
Milan: Filippo Inzaghi. Slovan's defence is very solid, but "Superpippo" seems already in a very good shape. If his teammates will manage to First of all, why do you keep on posting articles from other sites? If i want to read articles i'll check soccerage or acmilan.com.
Secondly, let's please not get ahead of ourselves. 5 - 0?? Teams dont win by that much anymore, especially this early in the season. Any scoreline is fine so long as we dont concede a goal to Slovan.
What is your problem with me? did i do something wrong to you. that you are against me? GIVE ME A BREAK. how do you know that i copied from soccerage or acmilan.com. maybe i read in other website that u dont know. or i read it newspaper or i saw it on TV. OK maybe i took part from soccerage. soooo. and most stuff i take from acmilan.com not from english version. i read from italian verison coz they have more news than english. i bet u cant speak italian or read or write. dont tell me what to do. u r not my mom or dad. what's wrong if i am telling about fitness of the players. is that a crime. tell me if it is!!

Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The line up sounds good for me, but the only missing thing there is Pirlo!! I really don't know why Carletto is still preferring Rui over Pirlo!!
Pirlo saved Carletto's face last year when he made some decisive goals which Milan to this preliminary round!

Also, I have been able to watch some of Milan's friendlies, and I have seen that Pirlo & Seedorf were far much better than Rui Costa.

I'm glad to see Serginho in teh field for two reasons:
1- I like this player a lot
2- This will mostly finish any talks for him by Inter! We don't want their Cordoba, I don't like this guy at all!

It would be also good to see Gattuso & Maxi playing both together, I believe that they are both very good.

However, changes in the line up can be made before the start of the match, this is just a line up in paper.

Happily I will be able to watch both matches, Milan's one as well as Inter's one ;)

Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Sweepleft said:

Please stop this because it has no sense, let's talk about the match here!!!!!! :o

Where do you get any news from? Not from the sites? Or do you live behind Galliani's house to hunt news from "no where"?

Please stop putting the guy under your microscope!

If you observe yourself, then you will see that you came to this topic just to quarrel rather than speaking about the match! :o

What is this guys!!! Come on, you are better than acting like this! :o

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Rossoneri said:
The line up sounds good for me, but the only missing thing there is Pirlo!! I really don't know why Carletto is still preferring Rui over Pirlo!!
Pirlo saved Carletto's face last year when he made some decisive goals which Milan to this preliminary round!

Also, I have been able to watch some of Milan's friendlies, and I have seen that Pirlo & Seedorf were far much better than Rui Costa.

I'm glad to see Serginho in teh field for two reasons:
1- I like this player a lot
2- This will mostly finish any talks for him by Inter! We don't want their Cordoba, I don't like this guy at all!

It would be also good to see Gattuso & Maxi playing both together, I believe that they are both very good.

However, changes in the line up can be made before the start of the match, this is just a line up in paper.

Happily I will be able to watch both matches, Milan's one as well as Inter's one ;)
Carlleto prefer Rui bcoz he donig defense and attack,Pirlo is like 3rd forward, Rui doing what was Alberitini's job and The AM job.
About serghnio i don't want too that he will go and Cordoba will come.
We have many good players in the midiefield:Maxi,Rino,Rui,Pirlo,Seedorf,Serghnio,Rivaldo. :devil3:
And in what channel can you see the game?

Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't know what you mean forza_azzuri by the radio on acmilan-online.com.

The only thing that I can tell you is that the match will be shown in my area through the Abu Dhabi Sport Channel (Pay channel).
The match will start at 20:30 (Italian time).
Inter's match will start at 22:00 Italian time!

I can't wait for the match to start.. I hope to see a good game from Milan, a match that I'm waiting since very long time!

FORZAAAA MILAN
BUUU for l'Inter

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm looking forward to the match too and I hope, I really really hope that we give a good performance!! I want to see Milan as they were with Fatih Terim and Zac!! Enthusiastic and excited!! Trying their best untill the very last second!!
And I wanna see Sheva scoring again like before!!!

FORZA MILAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We all hope to see great milan. and we all hope that we will win today. if someone watch the live can they please update? game is 22 min away from kick off.

Reaction score
the lineup is:
Abbiati;
Contra, Roque Junior, Maldini, Kaladze;
Gattuso, Ambrosini, Rui Costa, Serginho;
Inzaghi, Shevchenko

This indicates:
1. Abbiatei gets well now
2. Sheva won't go to RM
3. Serginho won't go to Inter

Great~

Forza Milan