other sports

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Not that I'm full of myself, but I'm really doing great in couple of sports that I like other then football.
First of all is basketball, I have a height for it and i'm pretty skillful, got a nice jump shot too :- )
Tennis and table tennis are the ones I just love playing too, Tennis cause I just love to run and feel good when no one can tell me what to do, cause its a single sport. Table tennis was always my hobby, I used to play it with my two best friends back in my country almost every day, cause we had a table right in front of my building : ).
I never really trained any of these sports, but I learned the most of it by watching them on tv. I just love sports and can't live without it.
Sport is life ;)

S

superman_1899

interesting thread....

well before soccer was part of my life, i used to play badminton....

as for now besides soccer i play golf(required by the University, got a 'A-' for it...), tennis(some chick talk me to it and im now playing with her), basketball(there is a basketball court near the soccer field where i play, got really interested when i saw this bounch of chicks playing it... but hell they are better than me, im just a newb :( ,but improving) and bowling(my parents forced me into it when i was a kid but now i love it, average score is 150-ish, highest score was 240 and the lowest was 10, when first started...) plus had a short stint in softball and touch-rugby...

and if you consider jogging as a sport, well i jog too, especially to build-up my stamina... need to prepare for the coming futsal competition...

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
First of all is basketball, I have a height for it and i'm pretty skillful, got a nice jump shot too :- )

You've got a good jump shot?:)Well I have a nasty cross-over move so beware Yugo:)

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
I used to play Football on left wing for school/college/uni/club teams. Played Squash too (basically to maintain the fitness). Cricket (with bro) in backyard.

But that's all memory now. Have no time to play any outdoor games/sports these days (except for GOLF per week-end).

Other games i watch on Tele includes Tennis, Polo, F1, Cricket (score updates) and GOLF.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Edi said:
You've got a good jump shot?:)Well I have a nasty cross-over move so beware Yugo:)

Ya mean those and 1 stuff ; )
My "J" is a killa, we gotta play sometimes ; D
Should be a nice match up

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Hey Yugo have you watched And 1?Me and my best friend would watch that get our ball and go to some court and practice those moves:) :tongue: :tongue: Man we were lame:)

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
Hey Yugo have you watched And 1?Me and my best friend would watch that get our ball and go to some court and practice those moves:) :tongue: :tongue: Man we were lame:)

Heh, it's hard, it's not just for everyone, those are usualy guys from the streets if you know what I mean. I've been to one game here in Chicago when AND1 came, it was amazing, wondeful skills!

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
well they are great but I think that some of the moves on And 1 are fake?get me?In some of the moves they are acting

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let's see...

During highschool: handball, basketball, volleyball, athletics, swimming... just everything you gotta do during PE class, even stupid gymnastics... occasionally football... but none of it competitively.

My parents made me play tennis as a kid, I used to play twice a week but haven't played for almost 2 years.

My only sport now is getting to school (+ back) in time + involves driving my car too fast for my liking :rolleyes:

Rex

Reaction score
I have been playing football in different position since my teenage time until these days. I play recent upfront role in office club team to brake opponent concentration and create some goals even none of it competitevely. We just play for fun. But when the championships starts, we begin serious and participate as well. :D ;)

Hmm..I used to play badminton, basketball, volleyball, swimming, tae kwon-do, errr..

I'm currently training hard too at gymnastics, one of the purpose is to maintain my fitness (Omer you got a point)..not even think become Mr. Universe..:tongue:

Football and F1 are the sports I watch often most.

Last edited:

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
Sport is life ;)

That's right .
Sport,sport and sport that's what my life was all about
But now, since getting older the only sport i do is jogging :tongue:

Used to play football in the high school
Badminton,of course,
Mount climbbing (is that a sport too?)
Atletics (i was good on running,such as sprint,estafet, and jump)
Gymnastic

Sports which i enjoyed as an armchair activities are F1,Motorbikes 500 cc

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rex said:
Is anyone here playing or love watching futsal?

What is it about :- )

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
Rex said:
tae kwon-do, errr..
Martial art ,that was my life for apart from football.
BTW,no Silat? Rex mate :tongue:

Rex said:
not even think become Mr. Universe..:tongue:

:D: :tongue:
Rex said:
Is anyone here playing or love watching futsal
Not love it,but since living in the country where football pitch is a luxury thing ,futsal is the only option

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
well I forgot to mention that I also like rollerblading and I find it as a very good workout.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Rex said:
Is anyone here playing or love watching futsal?

Well I like playing futsal rather than watching it!

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
liberogrande said:
well haven't seen any pool/snooker players here?why?

i play it a lot and like it a lot.

I like playing Pool Billard and watching Snooker!!!!
I play a lot too!!!

Forza Ronnie O'Sullivan!!! :)

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
17-und-4 said:
I play a lot too!!!

That's one sport I can't stand watching but like to play! :eek:
Other sports I like playing are erm... volleyball, handball, table tenis etc. there's many, anything I can do to kill time when I have free time that is. :)

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
~Biski Biskit~ said:
That's one sport I can't stand watching but like to play! :eek:

Yes I like to plaay pool but i have never watched it!

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
Yes I like to plaay pool but i have never watched it!

Lol It's so dull It's unbelivable It's a bit like darts, one game seems to last forever! :rolleyes:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well I like pool but sometimes it can really frustrate me just as table tennis, but I still like it.

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
I play tennis almost every day now. Can be a very frustrating sport too...

Pool and table tennis I like to play with friends when there are tables available. Not too much though.

Sports that I REALLY (really) hate are baseball and american football...it's truly horrible.
How do you feel about those, Yugo? since you're in the states too.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pnut408 said:
Sports that I REALLY (really) hate are baseball and american football...it's truly horrible.
For once we seem to agree ...

It's not so much the sport I hate, which is just plain boring, but the players are sooooooooooooo obviously on steroids.... Doesn't appeal to me at all.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No it's not a sport, I hate it, never liked it, never will. Can't believe how Amer's are stupid!

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Two years ago I knocked this guy head of for saying the usual American DUMMY quote "Soccer is not a man sport and fun to watch, baseball and football are a lot more fun"

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
17-und-4 said:
I play a lot too!!!

Forza Ronnie O'Sullivan!!! :)
i play snooker alot and i love it,i also love playing table tennis so much i am good at it.Do u guys like watching lawn tennis?I love watching the females play only :D

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
No it's not a sport, I hate it, never liked it, never will. Can't believe how Amer's are stupid!

I too cannot stand it. It is absolutely dragging and boring a bit like rugby.

18ACM99

Beginner
Reaction score
I often to walking everyday..heey, is it walking a sport isn't it? :)