Week 11: Milan vs Pescara - Sunday 30/10/2016 - 15:00 CET

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Niang has recovered from his fever and will start against Pescara. Jose Sosa will start from the bench. [Sky]

Sosa will start over Kucka, according to @DiMarzio. Midfield trio of Sosa, Locatelli and Bonaventura.

(4-3-3):
Donnarumma; Abate (C), Gomez, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Sosa, Locatelli, Bonaventura; Suso, Bacca, Niang.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Montella doing too much changes. I like him, but his rotating is on cunte level. If we don't win this one, is montella fault.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I want #siegemode game. All the praise Montella has gotten and we don't have one game we totally dominate. Pescara should be the first victim. We should massacre them even if Qaas posts another song that inspires dolphin killings.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Montella doing too much changes. I like him, but his rotating is on cunte level. If we don't win this one, is montella fault.

There's 1 change in the line up

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Matchday Madafuckers:star::star::star:

Amen. May the gods of Football bless this Team of ours

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Pescara: Bizzarri; Zampano, Coda, Fornasier, Crescenzi, Memushaj, Brugman, Aquilani, Mitrita, Benali, Caprari

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I like the Sosa Kuco change.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I want #siegemode game. All the praise Montella has gotten and we don't have one game we totally dominate. Pescara should be the first victim. We should massacre them even if Qaas posts another song that inspires dolphin killings.

Not in the mood :o

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
CwBKZQkXYAAm8KH.jpg:large

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
#ACMilan substitutes: Gabriel, Plizzari, Ely, Zapata, Pasalic, Kucka, Poli, Honda, Lapadula, L. Adriano, Cutrone #MilanPescara

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
less get it then

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
so niang is starting...

we never won a game with sosa on the pitch iirc

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Looks like beinsport is giving preference to Roma this week. I'll just watch this one on replay tonight.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
fucking atalanta took our 4th place (

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan went on the pitch at San Siro ahead of the match against Pescara. As usual, there was a collective embrace of the whole team, close to the midfield circle. The speaker was Ignazio Abate , who has tried to load his teammates before a crucial match for the Rossoneri season.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
What a beautiful man Romagnoli is &#55357;&#56845;&#55357;&#56845;❤️❤️

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Wouldnt be surprised if a series of bad results will follow after the Genoa game. On the other hand, that game was a reality-check that showed everyone we are still a mediocre squad, regardless the performance against Juve and some other trash from Serie A. Enthusiasm and motivation will be two keywords for Montella to survive with this squad until the winter mercato. From then on, a quality injection is more than necessary.

Schedule