leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
No no no..

you've got it all wrong.

I'll cheer louder than anyone here..

Those cheering the wrong things aren't fans.
:thumbsup:

General cleanup ....please fix these n00bz.
Please :cry:

I thought it was beyond obvious that buying average - shit players would yield average to shit results. Apparently this wasn't clear.

When ppl don't applaud the shit..... #taskforcers equate this to not applauding AC Milan :fp:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
We lost, let's cheer Wohoooooooo... Master breed fans.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Let's take inventory:

Milan 60M in the red this year... "Presidente did a jig?! YEEEEHHHHHAA!!"

Presidente sold THE BEST DEFENDER ON THE PLANET and ZLATAN, Curva calls it the death of Milan.... "Let's write some gay erotica and post it Teee heee"

Milan in 7th place ... "Milan won a friendly" Still in 7th place

If Milan don't qualify for the CL.... Taskforce gunna come up with a new coro for a Serie A participation badge?

Time to clean up or clean the fuck out.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Will someone write me the words for the new Task Force Coro? I'll record it in my studio and post it on here. Add 1000 tracks so it sounds like a crowd. It'll be great.

Tx.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Will someone write me the words for the new Task Force Coro? I'll record it in my studio and post it on here. Add 1000 tracks so it sounds like a crowd. It'll be great.

Tx.

*raises hand*

Something along the lines of "All we are sayingggggggggggggg is
give :g: a chaaaaaaaaannnnnnncccceeeee ...."

:proud:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Let's take inventory:

Milan 60M in the red this year... "Presidente did a jig?! YEEEEHHHHHAA!!"

Presidente sold THE BEST DEFENDER ON THE PLANET and ZLATAN, Curva calls it the death of Milan.... "Let's write some gay erotica and post it Teee heee"

Milan in 7th place ... "Milan won a friendly" Still in 7th place

If Milan don't qualify for the CL.... Taskforce gunna come up with a new coro for a Serie A participation badge?

Time to clean up or clean the fuck out.

There's really no point in trying to argue with clowns like Congo and his muppet followers. They are more broken mentally then Berlusconi.

Ever since Milan started sucking(bout 8 years ago i reckon) they started doing this little bits of humors, now all they do is post nonsense in light of Milan's fall from grace.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
my posts are very influential, true...maybe when milan lose a game, it's okay to vent at me, like a steam valve. it's no problem for me, a little meta for my taste but a few of you guys really get off on that

guys, i'm posting on a forum...many posts, on internet forum

and if you didn't like silvio's hip hip hurrah you have absolutely no sense of humor and you have the sports fan equivalent of autism

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
and if you didn't like silvio's hip hip hurrah you have absolutely no sense of humor and you have the sports fan equivalent of autism
Is it funny when the ONE person with ALL the power to change our fortunes the instant he decides to keeps dicking around Mr. fan of the year?

Seems to me your allegiance is with :b: and not with the team

Oh and I think you meant "beta" not meta :o

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
If anything was borderline autistic it was Berlusconi's hip hip charade.

Embarrassing and autistic.

Someone strip his assets and send him to jail.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
my posts are very influential, true...maybe when milan lose a game, it's okay to vent at me, like a steam valve. it's no problem for me, a little meta for my taste but a few of you guys really get off on that

guys, i'm posting on a forum...many posts, on internet forum

the Hip Hip is hilarious. I TOTALLY Agree. But it's not "inspirational." I laugh.. but then i cringe. Not one player standing with him. Fucking embarrassing

Get off that.

If you're just fucking around and joking because you've made E relationships... just say so.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Team looked amply inspired today. Thank you il presidente.

tumblr_nhnp6utz8F1qla073o4_250.gif

Yup, inspired. Yup, we are ok the way we are. Yup, the door to the CL spot is open and the road there is filled with rose petals waiting to be stepped on by our amazing, most-winning trophy team. It's ok, the other teams will wait for us to get to the position that we deserve due to our glorious past

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

he actually did this :lol: i still can't believe it

i swear he's lost it, srs... i mean lost it like he should be under 24h surveillance

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão

he actually did this :lol: i still can't believe it

i swear he's lost it, srs... i mean lost it like he should be under 24h surveillance

omg

ridiculous. hilarious too but unbelievable

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Those cheering and championing the club, players and staff are those who are fans.

The others who complain and bitch and moan are a lesser breed of fans.

your narrowminded perception of fandom is worth nothing to other forum members from all over the world

also @general

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
trying to rally the troops :lol:

come on guys!! COME ON! we are a team for italy, europe and the world! Hip hip, HURRAH!!!

:lol: omg

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The non verbal part of it is maybe worse..

like after he stands up, the way he shakes his fist in anticipation of the energetic vibe he's about to deliver, and everybody is sitting still thinking is he really he gonna do it

and he did it

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
your narrowminded perception of fandom is worth nothing to other forum members from all over the world

also @general

Speak for yourself :lol:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
trying to rally the troops :lol:

come on guys!! COME ON! we are a team for italy, europe and the world! Hip hip, HURRAH!!!

:lol: omg

Hurrah, Hurrah, Hurrah

I will remember this forever

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
its absoluuutely hilarious

to people saying its embarrassing..seriusly you could not be more autistic. he's almost 80, he can do whatever the fuck he wants !

like being embarrassed of your grandfather that gave you car..paid for school..gave you job..paid for wedding.... uggghhh i hate granpda he's so annoying and old

one thing I love about footage when berlusconi visits milanello...every single shot has a picture of himself in the background..look at the gif..OOPs..yes, lifting one of his CLs

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players

to people saying its embarrassing..seriusly you could not be more autistic. he's almost 80, he can do whatever the fuck he wants !

like being embarrassed of your grandfather that gave you car..paid for school..gave you job..paid for wedding.... uggghhh i hate granpda he's so annoying and old

one thing I love about footage when berlusconi visits milanello...every single shot has a picture of himself in the background..look at the gif..OOPs..yes, lifting one of his CLs
That analogy is so incongruent it could only be due to Kuja coaching. Oh well, at least you guys got the anal part right :proud:

Nobody is mad that :b: is old
Nobody is mad that he doesn't spend that much anymore

but don't fucking take the world for idiots and think that a couple of non-Morgan Freeman motivational speeches is going to push a depressingly mediocre squad to greatness.

before I post my predictions after the Madrid game (call it eeyoreism if you feel the need to feel better about your "sunny" outlook), let me get this out of the way....
B0E76EC0-CFE5-4FA2-873C-67C9F184F807.jpg

And now:

I think this defeat will benefit Carlo more than it would us. Then there's the other issue that Real is a team competing for something called trophies/silverware (something that we used to be interested in a long time ago). Most of the guys were probably more concerned about not getting injured.

It's one thing to use the wave of confidence to push through the rest of the season....but there is the tendency...and I really hope I'm wrong but there's the tendency for us to get complacent.....for instance I fully expect one of :g: or :b: to hype this up to heaven and the work standards drop. I don't expect this to happen with Pippo, but upper management is another story

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

You're blind

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
but don't fucking take the world for idiots and think that a couple of non-Morgan Freeman motivational speeches is going to push a depressingly mediocre squad to greatness.

^sports fan autism

players get paid salary..coaches, fitness, trainers..ok guys, we want to win this next game, etc etc.

the 80 y.o. boss wants to come in and make a corny speech?? COOL :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"take the world for idiots"... my god :lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Just sell the club.

Then I'll join in the hip hip hurrah.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
^sports fan autism

players get paid salary..coaches, fitness, trainers..ok guys, we want to win this next game, etc etc.

the 80 y.o. boss wants to come in and make a corny speech?? COOL :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"take the world for idiots"... my god :lol:

Not the speech.... Fuck the speech

The "this team is the better than Juve and Roma" and "this team can compete in Europe"

Oooookkkk :lol:

you rally the troops and gain credibilty with results. You don't and players get discouraged. This is reality.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
that was the speech....same speech..when he said he wouldnt trade his squad for any other in italy, juve or roma (spoken directly to the squad, while the squad is surrounding him)..then he said the objective is to get 3rd place, for champions league, where milan belongs, and win the italian cup

Schedule