EL Round 32 Ludogorets - AC Milan 20h Thursday 15/02/2018

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Forza milan!!!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
99ba86cebecc7580641c05d1208975f8.jpg

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
actually, top 3.:cool:
too late now. that season, resurgence started way before winter break. we won't finish top 4 unless roma, inter and lazio continues like this for another two month.

My bad, you are right. :D

And ironically we started the run with Siena and ended with Siena :lol:

I really don’t wanna get my hopes up.. let us see how we do in our next 3 very tough matches in serie a before we can start dreaming :/

Inter will collapse so we just have to beat them when we meet them again :D

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Very important result.. will allow us to focus on domestic games... Cutrone what a revelation... Romagnoli again top performance

Forza Milan ❤️

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
bonaventura and biglia are our weakest point

Lucas Biglia Vs Ludogorets

97 touches
90.1% passing rate
7 successful tackles
3 Aerial duels won
2 Clearences
1 Interception
5 times fouled

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Lucas Biglia Vs Ludogorets

97 touches
90.1% passing rate
7 successful tackles
3 Aerial duels won
2 Clearences
1 Interception
5 times fouled
Hey bro....still think Silva is on course for 30 goals this season? :D

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
wow

vs

ludogorets

:proud::proud::star:

to be clear, i'm talking generally about our whole season, something is just missing in our mid.
ok biglia is getting better with every game but still not enough... could be great back up player but we need someone better with kessie and hakan.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
to be clear, i'm talking generally about our whole season, something is just missing in our mid.

You're in Ludogorets game thread :rolleyes:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Meh, glad we won.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Technically it doesn’t make a difference if we score one at home or not.. they need 4 goals to win, scoring one still means they need 4 goals to win.

While correct, I think it'll break them mentally to concede in a game where they already have no room for error.

Hey bro....still think Silva is on course for 30 goals this season? :D

Imagine if he actually did end up scoring 30 now with the games left. We'd be getting 200 mil offers for him come summer :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
While correct, I think it'll break them mentally to concede in a game where they already have no room for error.

Imagine if he actually did end up scoring 30 now with the games left. We'd be getting 200 mil offers for him come summer :lol:

That's the thing. I welcomed him here....but I was realistic that he might not fit in right away...especially having to adjust to so many things, the language, the culture, the nature of Serie A etc.

I really want Silva to do well ESPECIALLY after seeing what he can do as a Milan player - what he showed in the EL and the few little touches he has that he shows even when he plays poorly.

BUT I wasn't overrating the shit out of him....like some here who have now completely turned on him..and it's fairly obvious that he's going to have to work harder in Italy.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

we do have that european dna of throwing away comfortable leads though.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Glad we won the match.. Cutrone is on fire without undersestimate Rodriguez's goal and Borini's goal... We started attacking since the beginning of the game .. a well deserved 3 pts. we just 1 step closer from Round of 16. wondering what is Montella's thinking after he saw the caretaker coach do the better job then the former coach ..