The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
From the moment the ref called the PK, I had no doubt he would save it. :star:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Dumbass still doesn't get the point ... after all these years. How old are you? Shouldn't you have realized by now that the only thing more rasistic than actual racists are colored people whining about racism, being the racistic police? I think the world be a better place if actual racist people + these overtly sensitive people towards racism, be quarantined in some place where they could have their wars while the rest of us get on with our lives peacefully without hearing this shit on a daily basis.

Get a grip of yourself ... the world is the way it is. Learn to live with it. If Abbiati were to offend anyone from little Dominic to CHAMPION Clarence, I'll be the first to want him punished. But he hasn't so its really a pointless discussion and shows how desperate people that do not like/want him starting are.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
LOL just saw the gif request, making it now.

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
lol in almost every organization there are good policies. If someone came up to you and said "I'm a Nazi but i don't agree with their ethnic clensing policies" how credible would they be. Abs HAS to publicly denounce racism otherwise he loses everything. The "Manifesto of Race"- a fascist policy is antisemetic antiafrican. Don't bury your head in the sand.

Clarence Seedorf have problems with Abbiati?

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Dumbass still doesn't get the point ... after all these years. How old are you? Shouldn't you have realized by now that the only thing more rasistic than actual racists are colored people whining about racism, being the racistic police? I think the world be a better place if actual racist people + these overtly sensitive people towards racism, be quarantined in some place where they could have their wars while the rest of us get on with our lives peacefully without hearing this shit on a daily basis.

Get a grip of yourself ... the world is the way it is. Learn to live with it. If Abbiati were to offend anyone from little Dominic to CHAMPION Clarence, I'll be the first to want him punished. But he hasn't so its really a pointless discussion and shows how desperate people that do not like/want him starting are.
Wow so now people who speak out against racism are worse than actual racists? Where did you learn that? Klan school? The person in your avatar? :proud: Even if I am sometimes misguided how the f**k does that make me worse than people who actually hate others on grounds of race? Did MalcomX do some misguided stuff trying to fight for equality? Did that make him worse than the actual racists he fought? Who's "getting on with their lives peacefully?" Do you think that's the goal of fascists, for everyone to live together in peaceful harmony? Think about that next time your two braincells collide :)

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
last season, before the injury was the best GK in serie a along with that guy cesar :D

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
And Drucurl, don't get me wrong, I hate racism, I have no problems with different religion or raise, not at all! We are all human we are all the same we are one!
And at the end... my all time favorite is Tupac Amaru Shakur aka Makavelli, I'm listening Makaveli even now :)

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Wow so now people who speak out against racism are worse than actual racists? Where did you learn that? Klan school? The person in your avatar? :proud: Even if I am sometimes misguided how the f**k does that make me worse than people who actually hate others on grounds of race? Did MalcomX do some misguided stuff trying to fight for equality? Did that make him worse than the actual racists he fought? Who's "getting on with their lives peacefully?" Do you think that's the goal of fascists, for everyone to live together in peaceful harmony? Think about that next time your two braincells collide :)

Sometimes misguided? You're the leading rasistic police on these boards. Who gives a fuck honestly. We're on the net ffs. We come here to discuss football, not the insecurities you have regarding what people think or say of your skin color. I'm not saying its not important ... the fight against racism ... but the way you're going about it kind of adds to it more than anything else. It takes two to tango, and constantly mentioning it kind of reduces its significance.

And before you go on about how your Indian ex gf's parents didn't like you because of your skin, thats nothing compared to some of the things I've gone through. But I'm not going to entertain you with it, so please ... keep a lid on these remarks. There is a right place and time for this topic, and it certainly isn't here (Milan forum on the net) and now (Abbiati getting his rightful spot as starting keeper based on the merit of his performance against Bari).

Seems like two cells are still better than one ... and a whole lot better than none :D

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Dida was good before , now he is just shit between the sticks. He might have the skill , but he doesnt have the confidence anymore. Abbiati saves everything because he says to himself that i can save everything , Dida is more like , "I might fuck up , let me leave it to nesta "

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sometimes misguided? You're the leading rasistic police on these boards. Who gives a fuck honestly. We're on the net ffs. We come here to discuss football, not the insecurities you have regarding what people think or say of your skin color. I'm not saying its not important ... the fight against racism ... but the way you're going about it kind of adds to it more than anything else. It takes two to tango, and constantly mentioning it kind of reduces its significance.

And before you go on about how your Indian ex gf's parents didn't like you because of your skin, thats nothing compared to some of the things I've gone through. But I'm not going to entertain you with it, so please ... keep a lid on these remarks. There is a right place and time for this topic, and it certainly isn't here (Milan forum on the net) and now (Abbiati getting his rightful spot as starting keeper based on the merit of his performance against Bari).

Seems like two cells are still better than one ... and a whole lot better than none :D
You're full of shit :proud: . A very small minority of my posts are anti racism. And racism isn't the only social ill that I discuss. I think I even opened a thread about the environment a while ago. But only when I try to fight or expose racism do i meet opposition from a few (usually the same) members you included. Why is that? ;). Any why don't people follow Billy69 around for calling black players monkeys and making derogatory comments about blacks in general? Don't be a hypocrite and say we're only here to talk football...unless i'm imagining things we have i whole off topic subforum. And since racism in football is so rampant that there are actually campaigns and legislation against it. How is discussing my thoughts on it automatically make me the bad guy?

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
some players believe things that are ignorant and wrong. Nicola Legrottaglie hates gay ppl for example. Livorno is full of communists. and saying that Nazism and Italian fascism is not accurate. It was much less racial in nature. In 1933 Mussalini said that "Race! It is a feeling, not a reality: ninety-five percent, at least, is a feeling. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today. . . . National pride has no need of the delirium of race." I am in no way shape or form condoning fascism, but I think that part of being able to have liberties is defending other's rights to believe what they want to believe, so long as they dont hurt anyone.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
You're full of shit :proud: . A very small minority of my posts are anti racism. And racism isn't the only social ill that I discuss. I think I even opened a thread about the environment a while ago. But only when I try to fight or expose racism do i meet opposition from a few (usually the same) members you included. Why is that? ;). Any why don't people follow Billy69 around for calling black players monkeys and making derogatory comments about blacks in general? Don't be a hypocrite and say we're only here to talk football...unless i'm imagining things we have i whole off topic subforum. And since racism in football is so rampant that there are actually campaigns and legislation against it. How is discussing my thoughts on it automatically make me the bad guy?

Who do you think you're fooling? Get off that pseudo moral high pole you're riding. Everyone knows Billy ... if you are affected by those comments, then you really are taking this forum WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. Now ... on the other hand, you insult the mothers of people on these boards and say it was all in good humor. So kindly STFU hypocrite and stop making an even bigger ass of yourself ;)

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
People, please stick to talking about Chris' goalkeeping, and not his political affiliation.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who do you think you're fooling? Get off that pseudo moral high pole you're riding. Everyone knows Billy ... if you are affected by those comments, then you really are taking this forum WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. Now ... on the other hand, you insult the mothers of people on these boards and say it was all in good humor. So kindly STFU hypocrite and stop making an even bigger ass of yourself ;)
Billy is a hero on this forum dumbass :cool:. Oh and stop with your "taking the forum seriously" nonsense. It's an incredibly lame cop out. Why bother reply if it's so trivial? :rolleyes: You also have no proof about me insulting anyone's mother. I dare you to furnish a quote.

Won't even respond to the nonsene you wrote about Ronaldo. These graphic depictions of your homoerotic escapades starring Ronaldo are obviously only for your enjoyment :proud: You're a twisted pathological liar but you're bags of fun :)

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Dru & Mad - Ya'll have been keeping me properly entertained straight through my morning and now into my lunch. lol :D

And although I have my own thoughts about the topic I will keep them to myself.

If we knew the beliefs and practices of many athletes, singers, actors & stars we'd probably be shocked.

Abbiati is a better keeper than Dida.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Abbiatti for ballondor :D :proud:

is dida going to milan fan forum ? :conf: :D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Could u also kindly do the Dida + Hunt face when Abi saved & Bori scored :D
The Dida/Hunt smirk one should be easier so OK. ;)

When Borri scored what happened? All I saw was the Leo-Marco love. :conf:

Please provide a link for the Borri goal.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
goal.crap is reporting "honest christian"thinks Inter doesn't have enough Italians. It's a totally fair AND true comment but I'd just be more comfortable if such comments were made by our non fascist members :cool:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
He was amazing last season before he got injured and I'm sure he can be such a great keeper again. Abbi should have the starting spot from now on, he deserves it.

And ppl stop that talking about him being a bad person or whatever. Even if he is a fascist, that's his private life. For me the only thing that counts is what he is doing on the pitch, his performance, as long as that is right I don't care what religion or else he's preferring in his private life. I think no one of our players ever said anything bad about Christian because of his political/religious thinking.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
It was a weak penalty that even Roma could save blind-folded.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
he still guessed the right way

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
For Dru:tongue:

sglwtc.jpg

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ron is clearly going to punch his lights out with an anti fascist left hook :o
seriously I never said that he is a racist it's just I'm not comfortable with someone who sees nothing wrong in associating with them. Surely he's no Hitler or Madtherchot :D but aren't you even slightly suspicious about him? He seems to be more of an opportunist than anything tbh and let's not forget that he sung anti milan songs at juve(the REAL reason beemer hates him)

Schedule