already meet the new Milan :thumbsdown:

Barcelona hopefully can give a little resistance
of the clay Barcelona just slaughtered Milan :cool:

Last edited:

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
We are fucked so badly.
Our only experienced central defenders are Bonera, Yepes and Mexes. I can only see Mexes playing decent against them. The rest will be like Mesbah against Arsenal.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
celtic warriors needed

please call Via Filippo Turati +39 0262281 or fax +39 026598876

and yeah also welcome lombardia warriors

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Wtf !!!! If there ever was a time for a MB match thread , it was this . Hitman :thumbsdown:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
The Italians have won 7 European Cups and last season faced Barça in the group stage (2-2 at the Camp Nou and 2-3 at the San Siro) and in the quarter finals (0-0 at the San Siro and 3-1 at the Camp Nou).

This is not one of the great AC Milan teams maybe, but a side with Milan’s history is always going to be a favourite and this year is no exception. Milan were runners up in Group C, behind Malaga and ahead of Zenith and Anderlecht, after winning two games on the road and taking just two points from two draws at San Siro.

Lack of consistency in Serie A

Milan are having a mixed season in Serie A (14 points to Juventus) . The team attempts to adapt to the big changes in the summer caused by the departures of Seedorf, Gattuso, Nesta and Inzaghi, as well as the sale of Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic to PSG.

Leading scorer El Shaarawy

Milan have replaced these players with figures such as De Jong, Montolivo or ex-Barça player Bojan Krkic, who has been primarily used as a super sub. The main threat form the Italians is undoubtedly from top scorer El Shaarawy, who has 14 goals, the magic if inconsistent Robinho and the injury prone Pato. Although the Milan fans know they are perhaps short on big name stars, there’s plenty of trust in the experienced Mexes, Nocerino and Boateng and the faith that seven European Cups will always create.

Found this on a barca site. Actually very respectful and cool.

eslopy

Beginner
Reaction score
C'mon Milanos they dont call us the Risoroneris for nothing we know Barca is a good team but we are better.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
#Risoroneris

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Fresh story :

Lionel Messi was going to bang a chick,
so he brings her to his house.
In the room the chick says "Make youself comfortable, I'll be right back".
When she comes back there is two other naked men beside Messi and she screams. "What the **** is this?!"
Messi says nervously "I'm sorry, but I can't perform without Xavi and Iniesta.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
We have nothing to lose but this is barcelona who are pressed and must win. Just park the bus and sign Drogba then hope for the best :thumbsup:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Seveners you making fun of Sonny? Then i understand the "joke".

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
......SES.........Drogba.......Boateng....

....Muntari....Ambrosini....Montolivo....

Constant......???.........Mexsex.....DS

.....................Abbiati....................

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Seveners you making fun of Sonny? Then i understand the "joke".

Nooooo, but President Joey have you ever heard this joke? :
When she comes back there is two other naked men beside Messi and she screams. "What the **** is this?!"

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Nooooo, but President Joey have you ever heard this joke? :

Yes.

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
who picked this sh*t

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
ciaon1%5B1%5D.jpg

004.gif

can we bring him back for this?
frown.gif

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Can we make a new thread, the thread opening is just a massive fail? :fp:

Maybe the mods can edit it

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
OMG U GUYS! I JUST HERD TEH FUNNEST JOKE EVARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA LOL!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Can we make a new thread, the thread opening is just a massive fail? :fp:

Maybe the mods can edit it

I already edited it. What should be there in your opinion?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Puyol relishing Milan return as Barça renew rivalry
Published: Thursday 20 December 2012, 16.25CET
FC Barcelona captain Carles Puyol relishes a return to the San Siro where the Blaugrana won and drew last term, as they face AC Milan for the fifth and sixth times in successive seasons.

With over 50 years of rivalry since their first encounter in 1959, two of Europe's stellar names – AC Milan and FC Barcelona – now prepare to meet for the fifth and sixth times in two seasons in the UEFA Champions League round of 16.

There were two draws and two Barcelona wins in the 2011/12 UEFA Champions League as the clubs faced off in both the group stage and the quarter-finals, Barça advancing to the last four with a 3-1 aggregate success.

Blaugrana captain Carles Puyol, who played in both games at the San Siro, is relishing a return to Milan – describing the draw as a "fantastic eliminator" despite acknowledging the threat posed by the Rossoneri. Meanwhile, Milan's Umberto Gandini hopes that last term's fortunes can be reversed, while offering his best wishes to Tito Vilanova.

Umberto Gandini, Milan sporting director

Last season we faced them twice [group stage and quarter-finals], this time only once fortunately. We are now used to playing in Catalonia. We are all very close to Tito Vilanova and his family and we wish him all the best for his surgery. We hope he will be on the bench against us. We are improving and I am sure we will continue to do so until February. We face a perfect machine even if they had more problems than usual this season in the group stage. Let us just hope we will qualify this time. This is the highest hurdle we could face, but if we manage to jump it we can go all the way.

Carles Puyol, Barcelona captain

Personally I am really happy, not because it will be in any way easy, quite the opposite in fact. I am happy because Milan are a team I have always liked and I like playing there. They have an incredible stadium and I am sure this will be a fantastic eliminator. [Last season] we lost the UEFA Champions League and the Liga practically in the same week. This time around we have started really well and we hope to continue along that path into 2013.

Previous meetings
(UEFA Champions League unless stated otherwise) [linked at uefa site, check source link below]
03/04/2012: Barcelona 3-1 Milan (Messi 11pen 41pen, Iniesta 53; Nocerino 32), quarter-final
28/03/2012: Milan 0-0 Barcelona, quarter-final
23/11/2011: Milan 2-3 Barcelona, (Ibrahimović 20, Boateng 54; Van Bommel og 14, Messi 31pen, Xavi Hernández 63), group stage
13/09/2011: Barcelona 2-2 Milan (Pedro Rodríguez 36, Villa 50; Pato 1, Thiago Silva 90+2), group stage
26/04/2006: Barcelona 0-0 Milan, semi-final
18/04/2006: Milan 0-1 Barcelona (Giuly 57), semi-final
02/11/2004: Barcelona 2-1 Milan (Eto'o 37, Ronaldinho 89; Shevchenko 17), group stage
20/10/2004: Milan 1-0 Barcelona (Shevchenko 31), group stage
18/10/2000: Milan 3-3 Barcelona (Albertini 26 39, José Marí 45; Rivaldo 19 43 68), first group stage
26/09/2000: Barcelona 0-2 Milan (Coco 45, Bierhoff 71), first group stage
18/05/1994: Milan 4-0 Barcelona (Massaro 22 45, Savićević 47, Desailly 58), final
07/12/1989: Milan 1-0 Barcelona (Evani 55), UEFA Super Cup
23/11/1989: Barcelona 1-1 Milan (Amor 67; Van Basten 44pen), UEFA Super Cup
25/11/1959: Barcelona 5-1 Milan (Kubala 10 32 69, Segarra 19, Czibor 65; Ferrario 38), European Cup first round
04/11/1959: Milan 0-2 Barcelona (Verges 12, Suárez 16), European Cup first round

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=1908401.html

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Well it's further obvious that we need Nesta on loan in January just for these two matches. Hopefully the Impact would let him miss the first match of the season in order to play both matches against UEFAlona

Schedule