Date of birth: 27 June 1991 (age 22)

Place of birth: Haarlem, Netherlands

Height: 1.69 m (5 ft 7 in)

Playing position: Midfielder

Current club Feyenoord

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
pretty surprised there is not threads on him (i hope i'm not mistaken).

with Verratti being an almost impossible signing...i would not mind seeing this little guy with us

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
absolutely wrong player. Ive been saying it for ages, milan desperately need hight and physicality. the biggest technical problem in the squad is still defending crosses/ set pieces. we need tall strong guys who can pass and also break up play. thats why dudes like kondogbia, william calvalho, javi martinez cost so much.

ndj was left painfully exposed against atletico because of his hight. ball winners like muntari ndj, nocerino, essien are a thing of the past too bad galliani is clueless

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
this kid is a bulldog. gattuso 2.0, and better than de jong.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Jordy Clasie better than Nigel de Jong...

ok.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Jordy Clasie better than Nigel de Jong...

ok.

Its weird how many people have changed their mind about dejong after goodfellas crusade against him. Dejong is among one of the best at his job.

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
meh. de jong is good, but i dont think he is one of those players that fits in every system. neither is he someone that NEEDS to be in the line-up. he would probably fit in quite well at uefalona, though.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Jordy Clasie is Gattuso v2.0

ok.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Surely has a lot more tools than NDJ, but NDJ does his single task well.
NDJ is One of the most consistent we have. Level might have lowered in the past month or so but it's normal, can't keep it up there all season... Even with that he is still one of the top performer.

Only thing that disappointed me with NDJ, especially after his goal in the summer vs Valencia, I thought he would try some shots or some forward passes especially after the conservative Allegri left, and he used to be CAM. I though Seedorf would urge him to try some shit. But nothing.

Clasie in addition to being a fighter can pass. Clasie is already showing what he can do. Cristante still has to show... Assuming Seedorf is still here and still using 4231, Just imagine in 2-3 years, he (Cristante) progresses well, sharpens his attributes....Clasie-Cristante midfield will be a "NDJ-Monto 2.0"... With SES,maybe mastour and a good right winger and upfront....

Ok let me stop dreaming

But I'd sign this kid In half a heartbeat.

Schedule