• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Thank god for this managment now. Coz these players have never experienced a real milan, those guys and grande Rino are the source of milanism now.

Find crespo onterwiew for milan channel on youtube

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I'd trade Higuain + Suso + Hakan for that front 3 in a heartbeat.

Maybe Martial or Di Maria for Suso, but as of now Hakan and Higuain are better than those three.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Who should we buy?

DmZJAA8XgAAvBAh

RABIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Get him in January for peanuts.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

CALCIOMERCATO

AC Milan plot winter move for Manchester United midfielder

07/09/2018, 11:15

Milan missed out on signing PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot and Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic this summer, still leaving them without a marquee signing in the middle. Rabiot and Milinkovic-Savic were too costly for Milan to work out this summer and, therefore, they both remained at their respective clubs.

Whilst Milinkovic-Savic is on the verge of signing a new contract with Lazio, that would see him become the highest-paid player of the Claudio Lotito era at Lazio, Rabiot is equally as likely to move, with Barcelona the main suitors for the Frenchman.

Therefore, AC Milan have needed to source viable alternatives, with Manchester United’s Spanish midfielder Ander Herrera the next on their radar. The Spaniard’s contract with the Red Devils expires next summer and he is reportedly unhappy at the club, interested in completing a move elsewhere.

With a contract expiring, Milan may be able to sign Herrera on a cut-price deal in the winter transfer window, hoping to slowly complete the puzzle as they strive for continental qualification.

This isn't the first time we've been linked to him. If true, I wonder how well he would fit in to the team

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
CM: Milan and Roma are interested in signing Fluminense striker Pedro. The player has an exit clause set at 50m but the club will let the player go if they receive an offer around 20/25m.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
if there is tactical quality in him, which Rino needs above all, then his speed can make the difference.

For me, we will go for a 3rd CF in the winter, you will see.

I agree, that’ll be Pato.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Suso: “Milan have the possibility to return great again. A great and experienced striker like Gonzalo Higuain has arrived and I think this was what we lacked. In addition to this, the coach knows what we we can give and knows us, I think this is the perfect year to do well.”

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I agree, that’ll be Pato.

Have you seen him play? Im not sure he can help to be fair...

We will need a vice Biglia. Monto, berto, mauri are fodders and hopefully some of them will leave.

Wages of monto, strinic, abate, borini...need to be resolved.

Also you cant have hakan-suso, its to slow. One must go, O hope Suso in the summer, for a top winger.

Top rw, top regista and top cm are needed to play Cl.

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
So Milan are going to sign Pato?

What about the next match. How is that not as important of a discussion?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
This isn't the first time we've been linked to him. If true, I wonder how well he would fit in to the team

Yeah, it isn’t new. It’s mercato recycling of the worst kind.

I don’t think he would fit in.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A low-cost opportunity for a midfielder with a good international experience. Milan are following closely the situation of Ander Herrera: the Spanish midfielder is expiring with Manchester United and would like to leave the club already in the next winter market session. (calciomercato.com)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Milan are going to sign Pato?

What about the next match. How is that not as important of a discussion?

His contract in China is up in Dec. 2019. If Leo makes a move for him it would probably be at some point between January-June when he can be had for cheap if his intentions are to return to Milan.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I kind of hope Mourinho survives at Man Utd so maybe we have a decent shot at Martial as well.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Herrara is pretty decent. Can be a decent backup/starter.

Get him and get rid of bakoyoko.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
A low-cost opportunity for a midfielder with a good international experience. Milan are following closely the situation of Ander Herrera: the Spanish midfielder is expiring with Manchester United and would like to leave the club already in the next winter market session. (calciomercato.com)

Aug...............................................Jan
From sms to rabiot to herera to ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If they are looking for a reserve CF down the road they should keep an eye on Genoa's Polish striker Piatek. Has 6 goals already in 3 games for Genoa already (Serie A/Coppa Italia). Maybe use Bertolacci as a piece in a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.