Alessandro Nesta Thread

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
I'm feeling mischievious tonight, so since Dinho supposedly raped Maldini...

Suarez raped Nesta in Amsterdam, discuss :devilcon:

simple, both were already 30 something when they got raped give Maldini and Nesta the same ages with the players' raping them than we can call a logic discussion :D:D:tongue:
although I believe Nesta 2-3 years ago would eat Suarez alive any day :o:tongue:

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
A couple of more pics from Sunday

Did these two practice this or something :D
sandrozlats.jpg

sandrozlatsambro.jpg

Those are great pics Lisa

Do you remember when the first one was?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
0:29

What in God's name is going on there? I may need to find a still of that to put on my wall.

He was in a Japan game show. I think it was shown more in a video I posted to his thread but it has been taken off for copyright claims.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Detection of Thiago Silva SportItalia "Nesta end of the season leaves us"
25/11/2010 15:33 by editing MilanNews article read 2215 times

"I want to play here until forty years, as Paolo Maldini. I'm sorry for Sandro (Nesta ed) is the last year here because of him, I think. I am very sorry if at the end of the season leaves us." These statements (in Italian-Portuguese) AC Milan's Brazilian defender Thiago Silva, during an exclusive interview to the microphones of SportItalia. The player has opened a question on the future defender of the Roman Empire is the last year of his contract with the Rossoneri. Nesta could leave the football played at the end of the season or change his jacket for the last transfer of his career. The full interview will air from 19 during football and only 23 in Special Football SportItalia up with Michele Criscitiello.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'm feeling mischievious tonight, so since Dinho supposedly raped Maldini...

Suarez raped Nesta in Amsterdam, discuss :devilcon:

GET THE FUCK OUT!!

:D

In other news, i am surprised that Thiago Silva has finally surpassed Nesta. He will become a gem of a player and in my opinion he is already the best, slightly ahead of Pique as he's a more complete player; but both of them are miles ahead of everyone else.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
What is Silva on about?I hope his wrong and even if his right he should keep his mouth shut !

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
i was hoping astori could get the chance to learn from nesta :(

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Wow... this comes as a huge shock... Nesta obviously isn't young, but he's 34... which TBH isn't that bad for the type of defender he is at Milan. He is still in the top 3 defenders in the world so I just don't get it... He has so much more to give that this really leaves me confused... I thought we'd at least get a few more seasons from him since he's still at the top of the game. I hope this is just bullshit.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Wow... this comes as a huge shock... Nesta obviously isn't young, but he's 34... which TBH isn't that bad for the type of defender he is at Milan. He is still in the top 3 defenders in the world so I just don't get it... He has so much more to give that this really leaves me confused... I thought we'd at least get a few more seasons from him since he's still at the top of the game. I hope this is just bullshit.

Maybe he's looking to quit while he's on top? I think he should stay for one more season, if only to mentor Astori or our next CB.

Also, if you don't mind me asking why are you up at this hour lol? :tongue:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
This isn't the type of distracting news we need at this point in our brilliant season..it never helps team morale, NEVER. :( We haven't even hit our acme yet. Not good. It probably won't happen, he'll be talked into renewing hopefully. But not now, the season's still a toddler. :head:

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
This isn't the type of distracting news we need at this point in our brilliant season..it never helps team morale, NEVER. :( We haven't even hit our acme yet. Not good. It probably won't happen, he'll be talked into renewing hopefully. But not now, the season's still a toddler. :head:

Or his mind is made up and he's giving us some respect and a head up that we need to find a replacement for him?

I suppose till we hear it from his own mouth we'll never know, but if he is planning on retiring or leaving, I'd rather the management knew about it now so we can scout and look at a propper replacement.

It does seam a little out of the blue, we'll just have to see how things develop over the coming months...

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
this sucks....................... sandro leaving would be a massive blow.

hopefully its not true, but he is 34, so it might be time :(

the replacement needs to be special, silva is going to be awesome, but he does need some one good beside him.

ive no idea who.

regardless

forza sandro.

RednBlackWaves

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, shevchenko, silva, pato, flamini, ambrosini, abbiati, mvb, boban, etc
This is shocking to me, too. I hope this is all just one big misunderstanding. Nesta has been a rock for us for years, even more so since Maldini left. I don't know who we could get to replace him? I know he's getting old but he's only 34. I can see 1 or 2 more seasons of good performances from him before he starts to decline.

The only reason I can imagine him leaving are 1) because of his recurring back injuries or 2) he wants to retire at Lazio, which is understandable.

Either way, I hope this isn't true.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Franco Baresi: I Can't Imagine Milan Without Alessandro Nesta
By Adam Scime
Nov 25, 2010

Earlier on Thursday, Milan defender Thiago Silva suggested that Alessandro Nesta could leave the club at the end of the season, but former Rossoneri hero Franco Baresi claims that the 34-year-old still has plenty to offer.

"I can't imagine Milan without Nesta. He is getting older, but I think Milan will take into account his importance to the team. Alessandro can still give so much to football," he told the press, according to tuttomercatoweb.

"He is a player of high standards and I don't think he will seek other accommodations. Anything is possible, the club will assess the situation.

"I repeat - I cannot see Milan without Nesta."

The former Lazio star lies at 126 in the Castrol Rankings, one of the top defenders in Serie A. He's made 16 appearances for the Rossoneri in all competitions this season.

Krash

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If thiago knows then the management must know, and hopefully they'll do something about it. I trust the management.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I have trust in Nesta. He will make the best decision for him and Milan. After all he's done for us, I can't hold it against him if he wants to end his career in Lazio. He'll always be a Milan legend

Forza Nesta - The BEST Milan signing of all time.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
why the hell would nesta be going, if its to end his carrer as in quit thats ok although he could still play for 2-3 more seasons.

i just hope managment doesnt let him go off to join some other team

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
why the hell would nesta be going, if its to end his carrer as in quit thats ok although he could still play for 2-3 more seasons.

i just hope managment doesnt let him go off to join some other team

Lazio`s his boyhood club + he captained that side when he was there.I wont hold it against him if he goes,but i really really want him to stay with us.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
The only thing I think that would make him retire if his injuries were still giving him trouble because why would be retire when he is still one of the best defenders in the world.

BIG loss if he does go though. I can't see another defender complementing TS the way Nesta does. It seems like they have been playing together for many years

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
wtf!!! all of a sudden this news...

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
Lazio`s his boyhood club + he captained that side when he was there.I wont hold it against him if he goes,but i really really want him to stay with us.

i wouldnt mind if he did leave for lazio to finish his carrer, he still has a good 2-3 seasons left in him he can go after that although i would rather he finished it here, hes a milan legend.

tbh i would have rathered milan got a reliable partner for silva where he would learn from nesta now and then partner silva for the next decade, im still skeptical about papa.

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
Noooo

ooooooooo

ooooooooo

ooo

ooooo

:(

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Dont worry,Galliani will slap Sandro with his golden tie for a few times like he slapped Gattuso when he wanted to leave,then Nesta will realise this is the place where he has to end his career.After that we will move on to win CL+Scudetto+Coppa Italia and everything will be history:o

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
I'd understand if he was not able to compete but he's still one of the best centerbacks in the world.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Altohugh i'd love him to stay at Milan until he retires. He loves Lazio and i'd consider it rather noble for him to return to them while he's still very good, not his old self but can still cut it and be MoM regularly.

Schedule