• Total voters

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
wild
read the questions carefully before you answer:tongue:
Its fuckin confusing with this shouldnt then yes or no.
I mean the fuck could I make sense with : No , he shouldnt b among that list ? LOL

So 2 clear things up : I do think Anshit deserve 2 b in that list.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I mean could I answer : No , he shouldnt b among that list ? LOL

ok wild pass with an A+

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anshit was given green light 2 play shit in the league if he can pull a CL & thats a advantage that all the coaches u guys mentioned didnt have.
Win the double , now that an amazing coach.
Also u should consider the lows same as the highs.
Not qualifying 4 the CL can easily eliminate a CL trophies.
A win/draw/lose over those years statistic can also give u an idea.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
I mean the fuck could I make sense with : No , he shouldnt b among that list ? LOL

hahaha damn im never asking you a yes/no question again. as long as you think that anshit deserve to be on that list, were on the same page.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
hitzfield won CL w/ borussia dortmund and bayern... and basically dominated german league. On top of those wins he was always a fixture deep into it.

For me as long as i can remember bayern was always a top 5 club in the world... during my life of conciousness (mid 90s on) its been real madrid, bayern, manutd, juve, ac milan as the consistant clubs. Its a shame bayern fell so hard, although w/ ribery and some of there young talent they could easily be a fixture deep in europe for years...

Those top 5 will always be there. It's just that sometimes some "less known" team jumps in. Hitzfeld is great coach but I don't see him masterminding our team. If Carletto leaves the only replacement that I'd love to see is Don Fabio. I don't care if he wins titles in 11th hour as long as he wins it :)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Those top 5 will always be there. It's just that sometimes some "less known" team jumps in. Hitzfeld is great coach but I don't see him masterminding our team. If Carletto leaves the only replacement that I'd love to see is Don Fabio. I don't care if he wins titles in 11th hour as long as he wins it :)

i personally really like prandelli and spaletti in italy as up and comers... i wouldnt mind rijkaard too, although i think he'd have difficulty w/ management.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i personally really like prandelli and spaletti in italy as up and comers... i wouldnt mind rijkaard too, although i think he'd have difficulty w/ management.

I really doubt that Rijkaard would succeed in here. He's not the manager for the league like Serie A. If I had to choose between Spaletti and Prandelli I'd go for Cesare. Great tactical skills, knows how to deal with players, media, and above all he uses his primavera players. But then again Fabio is like 3X Cesare...

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I really doubt that Rijkaard would succeed in here. He's not the manager for the league like Serie A. If I had to choose between Spaletti and Prandelli I'd go for Cesare. Great tactical skills, knows how to deal with players, media, and above all he uses his primavera players. But then again Fabio is like 3X Cesare...

i want spaletti here, IMO he is best for our budget;) and always turn things around btw i heard don will quit coaching after he gets massive paycheck from FA

i hope one of them
spallettti
hitzfield
don
cesare

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable

You'd be surprised. Very surprised.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Capello would top any list. He won major honours at every club he was able to manage. 20th?!?... Turn it up!

1. Capello
2. Lippi
3. Hiddink
4. Ancelotti
5. Scolari
6. Ferguson
7. Hitzfield
8. Bianchi
9. Pellegrini
10. Wenger

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You'd be surprised. Very surprised.

I admire his coaching abilities, but he prefers attacking football and with the players that we have... it's not gonna happen unless we spend heavily. That's why I said I don't see him masterminding our team, not cause of his coaching skills :)

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
I admire his coaching abilities, but he prefers attacking football and with the players that we have... it's not gonna happen unless we spend heavily. That's why I said I don't see him masterminding our team, not cause of his coaching skills :)

To be honest, I've never considered him an attacking coach.

In fact, his formation is very similar to Carlo's. He usually plays with just one forward. The difference, I feel, is that his teams have always been VERY organised. Also the fact that he has done wonders with teams that haven't always boasted the best of players. Great players, yes, but not really world class.

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
Regardless that top 10 list, my favorite coach right now is Benitez, great tactician, I'd love to see him take over Milan some day.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To be honest, I've never considered him an attacking coach.

In fact, his formation is very similar to Carlo's. He usually plays with just one forward. The difference, I feel, is that his teams have always been VERY organised. Also the fact that he has done wonders with teams that haven't always boasted the best of players. Great players, yes, but not really world class.

Maybe now. But we both remember Bayern from 00/01 with Effenberg, Elber, Scholl, Zickler, Jancker. Very attacking. Like I said I really like him as a coach, and he'd do well with us if he's ever gonna come, as long as we get the right players in right positions.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe now. But we both remember Bayern from 00/01 with Effenberg, Elber, Scholl, Zickler, Jancker. Very attacking. Like I said I really like him as a coach, and he'd do well with us if he's ever gonna come, as long as we get the right players in right positions.

Aye but that team had Jens Jeremies in it - the rest of them could afford to be attacking!

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Aye but that team had Jens Jeremies in it - the rest of them could afford to be attacking!

What a beast he was! Almost as good as Rino :D

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a beast he was! Almost as good as Rino :D

Jeremies and Effenberg - who wouldn't kill for that partnership?

I used to love watching Effenberg - not only a great player, but also the epitomy of German/Bayern arrogance (along with Matthaus). How long was his international ban after "gesturing" to the fans at U.S.A. '94 again? :D

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jeremies and Effenberg - who wouldn't kill for that partnership?

I used to love watching Effenberg - not only a great player, but also the epitomy of German/Bayern arrogance (along with Matthaus). How long was his international ban after "gesturing" to the fans at U.S.A. '94 again? :D

4 years mate, 4 loooong years :D

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ROFL :D

untitled.jpg

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Ha! Wait till Edi gets a hold of this :D

As for Ottmar, indeed he is quite a fascinating coach. I wouldn't say he's overtly defensive though ... unless my memory's beginning to fade, Dortmund did play with 3 at the back as well. Still, he also did fail to get Bayern to the UCL on his return, albeit taking over midway through the season. Guess Pippo's ammo prevailed in the end :D And also he hasn't been a revelation for the Swiss either. Anyway, its still early in the WC qualifiers, so we'll have to hold back any conclusions till then. Great coach, but I think he wont work well here in Milan.

Effenberg is an all time great in my eyes. The epitome of the true playmaker ... setting the rhythm, scoring goals, providing the assists ... if ever you wonder why I appreciate Pirlo's game, well ... here's your answer. Fantastic player ... highly underrated!

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Effenberg is an all time great in my eyes. The epitome of the true playmaker ... setting the rhythm, scoring goals, providing the assists ... if ever you wonder why I appreciate Pirlo's game, well ... here's your answer. Fantastic player ... highly underrated!
Yeah man , if only Pirlo do @ least 1 of those :D

Nice goggling Bes LOL

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
jeremies i remember him on an old football game i had from 1998 i think. he was good and so were these players then:

inzaghi:D:D
linke
elber
amoroso
bierhoff
sol campbell

if these aren't from the same time maybe the game is from a different time

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Yeah, he probably looks destined to do it :cry:

And when he does, I'll be the first to congratulate him. As it would obviously be in Milan's benefit.

But I think its quite clear as to why Carlo has decided to bench him. Perhaps he'll get the message and start to move his ass. And yes, over the last few games, I'd have played Clarence over him, but not over Sheva or Pippo.

x__player

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Once again you didnt dissapoint!!! :head: With Favalli as LB instead of Antonini, with no Flamini once more, and with xmass tree again....LEAVE!!!:head:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
These tones are not good to hear. All I can hope that this is Bordeux PR machine and in the end it fails...

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
It's crap article from crap.com. What's more to be said?

Some time ago, Carlo spoke about Gou, and much of the Carlo "quotes" in this article are paraphrased (with a very negative bias) things that he said earlier. As far as I remember, the original one was on acmilan.com, so look it up.

Schedule