Carlo Ancelotti Thread

So, should Mourinho come to Milan?

• Total voters

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Specially dedicated to Wild :D

Ancelotti buoyant after landmark victory

Carlo Ancelotti celebrated his 400th match on the AC Milan bench in the best possible way as the Rossoneri won 4-1 at Bologna FC to remain third in Serie A, six points behind leaders FC Internazionale Milano, and convinced their coach to admit his side "can win the Scudetto if we keep playing with the same intensity".

European honours
The 49-year-old Ancelotti, who joined Milan in 2001 before leading the Rossoneri to UEFA Champions League glory in 2003 and 2007, is second in longevity on the Rossoneri bench only to Nereo Rocco, who coached Milan in 459 games during the 1960s and 70s. "I am happy to have celebrated my 400th match with a great win," he said. "I don't say I want to be Milan coach for another 400 games but I would surely like to match the great Rocco at least."

Scudetto goal
At the Dall'Ara Stadium, Bologna took an early lead through Serie A leading scorer Marco Di Vaio but Milan responded with Clarence Seedorf, Kaká (2) and a first goal by David Beckham in the Rossoneri shirt sealing an impressive victory. "We showed balance, quality and confidence, so if we maintain this level of intensity, I think we can win the Scudetto," said Ancelotti, whose side will face Werder Bremen in the UEFA Cup Round of 32 next month. "This is the right path to achieve success. Today we played our best away game of the season. We are very efficient because we can make the most of Pato and Kaká's pace. The love our fans showed to Kaká this week gave him even more enthusiasm and strength."

Beckham delight
The Brazilian attacking midfielder, who reportedly turned down a world record offer to join Manchester City FC earlier in the week, added: "I'm very glad to have helped the team with two goals. We are showing the consistency we were lacking in the second part of 2008. We are showing great signs of improvement. I'm also glad about Beckham's first goal with Milan. David is giving a great contribution and I hope he can stay as long as possible with us. He is a great professional and you could see how happy we all were when he scored. We have to continue like this without slowing down and we can earn great results this season."

©uefa.com 1998-2009. All rights reserved.

M

MassterMark

fu carlo

we have good players, we can be on top again, but you must ruin everything!

FUU:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
Fuck him, I've had it. Tonight killed the last piece of understanding I had for him. Let him go to Roma, to Man City, to whoever he wants, just go.

How the fuck can you play with 5 defenders and no strikers at home with Genoa to defend a 1-0 lead? For fuck's sake who are we? Reggina? Siena? A serie B team? Why do we pay wages to Pippo and Sheva? Where the fuck is Berlusconi demanding 2 strikers? Hello, there is no striker in this team and we are playing like shit!

Get Gourcuff back, put Flams in first team and for fuck's sake get Carletto out!!!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
making it really hard to defend ur actions carlito......

u think man city would give us like 30mil for him?

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Time to ship Ancelotti's fat arrogant ass off to Rome. Bring in Rijkaard.
Carletto re-introduces his usual and most favourite formation:
4-6-0 (Ancelotti ©)

nosskyline

CAMPIONI D'ITALIA !!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Arshavin, Rivera, Nesta, Pato, Gattuso, Lev Yashin, A. Mostovoi
Please add a new poll on this thread to see how many people want carlo fired now.

nosskyline

CAMPIONI D'ITALIA !!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Arshavin, Rivera, Nesta, Pato, Gattuso, Lev Yashin, A. Mostovoi

Milan14Legend

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta
I've had it with this fucker! And I know many of you are pissed off as well, so I thought it would be better if we save all the criticisms of him to a single thread.

Why does this cunt have to sub Pato off every single fucking game?
Why does this cunt wait till the 70th mins to make his substitutions?
Why are his substitutions memorized?
Why does he favor some players? (Seedorf)
Why doesn't Pippo and Sheva get ANY playing time?
Why doesn't he have the balls to take Kaka out or drop him any single game?

A lot of whys... I swear I've just had it with this idiot fuck. No matter how are we playing or what is the result, I always know his substitutions. 70th min... a midfielder off for Flamini... 75th min... Pato off for Dinho... 80th min... a midfielder off for Senderos.

He's an asshole. I hate him. It's obvious he has no character at all, and his substitutions I have no clue for. He just doesn't want to piss Flamini and Dinho so he gives them some playing time.

Why doesn't he EVER rotate? If we play a Serie B team he'll still start with the same players, and make the same substitutions. Why the fuck?! Why can't Seedorf be dropped? Why doesn't he start Dinho/Flamini? Why don't I ever see Pippo or Sheva on the field? Why do I always know his substitutions even before the game is started?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Bad idea, we all know how bad you're doing with Porto.;)

yeah well gimme kaka, pato, etc ill give u a scudetto.

little tougher when ur cheif playmaker is de la red and fernandinho

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
******, defending a 1-0 lead against a team like Genoa at home from 70th minute, subbing off the best player on the pitch and only striker, sticking with crappy Seedorf at all costs. Where are Ronaldinho, Flamini? GTFO.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
******, defending a 1-0 lead against a team like Genoa at home from 70th minute, subbing off the best player on the pitch and only striker, sticking with crappy Seedorf at all costs. Where are Ronaldinho, Flamini? GTFO.

Ancelotti was at fault badly tonight.

Ronaldinho is'nt playing because he his simply awful & even worse at this time than Seedorf, who also is poor.

Flamini is'nt playing because he has struggled & Beckham has been decent in his few appearances.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

Ronaldinho is'nt playing because he his simply awful & even worse at this time than Seedorf, who also is poor.

Flamini is'nt playing because he has struggled & Beckham has been decent in his few appearances.
Ronaldinho isn't worse than Seedorf. Noone can possibly be worse than Seedorf. He can't work his magic in 10 minutes. As for Flamini, I think its safe to say he's better than Ambro, but Carlo desperately holds on to the old guard, stubborn jackass.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ronaldinho isn't worse than Seedorf. Noone can possibly be worse than Seedorf. He can't work his magic in 10 minutes. As for Flamini, I think its safe to say he's better than Ambro, but Carlo desperately holds on to the old guard, stubborn jackass.

Ronaldinho has been playing bad & gradually getting worse to the point where he his playing worse than an underperforming Seedorf.

Ambrosini is playing OK & has had abetter season to date than Flamini, Flamini might just need time to settle. I think in Ronaldinho's case he his sadly over the hill & he will never be world class again.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Right now I seriously wouldn't mind mastermark as coach. Fuck coach neckfat :mad:

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Seriously i got no clue what the hell was going on in Carlo's head today. As you all know I'm one of the few Carletto's fans in here, but in tonights match and the match vs Lecce I started to wonder what's wrong with him. We had great start today, everyone was moving, passing nicely, Pirlo showed that he still has it, Seedorf tracking back, Becks running his ass off... I said to myself omg I don't remember when was the last time I saw Milan play like this... I thought that Carlo finally got everything the right way and my hopes for scudetto were bigger and bigger every time our players passed the ball in the first half. Then... our nightmare begun... Our players slowed down, but still had passion and desire to score some more, to make sure we get all 3 points and just when Genoa started pushing us up he takes our only striker worth playing and brings in midfielder! i mean it's fine if he took Pato out, but at least give Sheva or Pippo some playing time... Not a fucking midfielder. And if we were up by lets say 2 goals, i'd understand his decision and wouldn't make such a big deal out of it, but hey... we were 1 goal up and that is the most unpredictable result you can get in world of football. And on top of all he took Seedorf out and brings Senderos! Outrage! What was he thinking... only he knows..

He is absolutely responsible for our dropped points against Lecce and Genoa with his questionable subs... But he can't be blamed for the lack of squad depth by any means coz i read some post where users were saying that he has no balls to request younger, better players and what else not. B&G are one to be blamed, specially G with his utterly stupid transfer vision.

Anyway... In my opinion he'll stay till the end of the season, simply coz at the moment there are no quality coaches to be hired. Don't tell me Rijkaard please coz i'd be the first one to call him Shitkaard coz he's waaaay below Carlo in coaching terms.

Carlo better realize that this might be his last season as our coach, and he better start working harder and do something to improve our 2nd half performances. I'm ready to forgive him for all his mistakes if we win scudetto (which seems very unlikely, but one can only hope) and if we get players that we need next summer (specially defensive part). But than again... if grandma had balls she'd be grandpa wouldn't she? :D

Carlo this is last call! Wake the fuck up!

Forza Milan!!!!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oscar del Calcio nominations for the '07-08 Coach of the Year.

Miglior Allenatore: Ancelotti, Prandelli, Spalletti

Que? For all the complaints about our squad having no depth, the Serie A coaching pool is a thimble.

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
But he can't be blamed for the lack of squad depth by any means coz i read some post where users were saying that he has no balls to request younger, better players and what else not. B&G are one to be blamed, specially G with his utterly stupid transfer vision.
hey, its not all about requesting. When we actually have 'younger, better players' they usually ride the pine no matter the on-field situation.

Before new year i was still hoping carlo would do his job and he can go on coaching milan, but now i'd rather see him go, no matter the result at the end of season. We need change (or - i want change) in our team and he cant possibly provide it.

The change should be made at the end of this season so the new coach has a whole summer to organize things like he thinks. And i agree Rijkaard is not a good option...

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,

Agreed. His choices last night were terrible. We retreated and that cost us the whole 3 points...

Schedule