Andriy Shevchenko Thread

Are you for or against Sheva's return?

• Total voters

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
From what i understand on the italian press Sheva will let Galliani know today (99% going to Chelsea) but Milan will force him to write a self dismissal letter signed by him so that it can be published on Ac Milan website.
This is also to make sure that Sheva 'tells' everybody that the club has done everything in its powers to keep hold of him.
The club is also not satysfied with Chelsea offer.
Drogba could be passed onto Juve for Trezeguet or Ibrashit.....[corriere sport]
It's just getting worse people....

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
Pupone#20 said:
From what i understand on the italian press Sheva will let Galliani know today (99% going to Chelsea) but Milan will force him to write a self dismissal letter signed by him so that it can be published on Ac Milan website.
This is also to make sure that Sheva 'tells' everybody that the club has done everything in its powers to keep hold of him.
but if the club isn't satisfied with chelsea's offer can he just go like that????
i mean he still has a contract with milan....

imp8715

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Cassano, Bergkamp
gali u piece of fuck, dont even think about taking Droggy!

If we need a target like drog, id rather take RVN,
but personally think he is not needed either.

Get Gallas+$60m, and with the money get a DM that Ancellotti wants, an extra defence(preferably Marquez) and get Eto(or Fred)+gudi, since gudi can play ST,AMF,CMF.

we need a back up for kaka since Manuel's probably leaving to benfica.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Here's the real deal, I am afraid of Sheva leaving, because after soo many years, our game is based on him, in other words, I believe we have become too Sheva dependent. No there was nothing wrong with it while it lasted, since Sheva proved he was ready for that(although sometimes he wasn't able to deliver, 90% of the times he did well).
It's a good moment to start rebuilding, and Sheva leaving is part of it, but right now the chances of getting a player like Sheva(whom I rate him as the best in his position) are not good, and that's why I have a feeling this is going to be harder than what any of us is thinking right now.
Sure, we should take risks, Sheva was a great player when he came to Milan, but he wasn't in the superstar level(which to some point I think affected him & his wife-the most-, specially after winning the Golden Ball), so maybe this is the time to turn the Sheva page, and look to the future.
That being said, I still rather him staying.

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
Milan should dig their heels in if the offer from Chelsea is not good enough. Put simply is he has to go then no Drogba, No Crespo but hard cash and plenty of it say £35m plus Gallas plus an assurance that they wont compete for the siganture of Tevez.

Then we buy Tevez for £22M and Sneijder and some defenders such as Oddo, Barzagli, Chivvu or so on. Oh and De Rossi would be good.

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
Pupone#20 said:

OMG DRUGBA, TREZEGAY, IBRAHIMOBITCH....are those the candidates to replace Sheva..God this is hard to accept

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
Andriy Shevchenko drove into Milanello at 12.30 CET. The striker worked out in the gym after treatment to his knee injury and left Milanello at 3pm CET. He said: 'I am not speaking today. I am also in Milan tomorrow. See you tomorrow.'
Thats from the oficial website..seems like he will make us wait

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
soon this thread would be renamed - "Official: Carlos Tevez" or "Official: Samuel Eto'o"

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Sheva will not decide today....
The meeting with Galliani was postponed to tomorrow, probably in the evening.... [channel 4]
SHIT!
Just do it already! Stop fucking around!

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
that's the point....as if he doesn't already know what is goin to happend....
fucking shit my nerves are out....

milan forever.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Wild said:
Maybe he will say : I divorced the bitch + Milan 4 ever. :D

yeah,yeah the divorse!!!!

why is this thought didn't came up earlier???

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You know if he moves to Chelsea I bet him and Pazik end up divorcing anyway. Then she'll probably end up going out with some English football idiot.

And then what will Sheva do?

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
scotsman said:
Maybe he will say : I divorced the bitch + Milan 4 ever.

You know if he moves to Chelsea I bet him and Pazik end up divorcing anyway. Then she'll probably end up going out with some English football idiot.

And then what will Sheva do?
he'd probably find another pretty face in that case...

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's not as if Pazik is even that pretty, I think she's decidely average. Do you know what but I am actually fed up talking about the muppet I just want a final decision to be made so we can all move on with things!!!

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
Sorry Guys Sheva Move Official.

Hello Everyone, I Was Listening To Georgian News Live, And This Is Not Some Just Bullshit Channel They Know What They Are Talking About There. The Comentator Just Announced That Sheva Will Play For Chelsea Next Year Earning 11 Million Dollars A Year. This News Came From Dependable Russian News Agencys Who Are Extremely Close To Abramovich Himself. It Is Also Mentioned That The Major Part Was Played By Shevchenkos Personal Sponsor Adidas. It Is Sayd That Milan Will Get Gallas Plus 40 Million, But Also Expected That Milan Might Demand Full 50 Million Transfere Fee For Sheva. Sorry To Be The One Who Announced This Shitty News But Thats The Truth.

I STILL HAVE SOME HOPE THAT SHEVA TOMORROW WILL SAY SOMETHING ELSE AND LETS HOPE SO.

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
He hasn't yet talked to Galliani so..Srr for double post

PaOlo MalDiNi

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta , Zidane , Kaka , Henry and Shevchenko
Never Gonna Forget This Day

ITS TRUE GUYS :(
IF HE HAD COME TO TELL US ALL THAT HE IS STAYING THEN HE WOULD HAVE ATLEAST TOLD HIS FANS; WHO WERE WAITING FOR HIM ALL DAY OUTSIDE THE MILAN TRAINING CAMP TODAY; THAT HE HAD DECIDED TO STAY !! INSTEAD HE SAID HE'LL TELL US TOMMOROW !!! WHICH OBVIOUSLY MEANS HES GOING !!! FOR ME . DUNNO ABT U GUYS .

THE ONLY PROBLEM HE HAS IS SIGNING THE PAPER MILAN HAVE ASKED HIM TOO. WHICH IS ABOUT HIM ADMITTING THAT MILAN WERE NOT THE ONES WHO LET HIM GO BUT IT WAS HE HIMSELF WHO WANTED TO LEAVE !!!!

NOT THAT I HAVE ANYHTING AGAINST HIS WIFE BUT JUST CAUSE SHE FANCIES LIFE IN ENGLAND SHE SHATTERED MILANS HOPES FOR NEXT YEAR AND MANY FANS HEARTS !!! :mad:

THANK YOU MRS. SHEVCHENKO

Last edited:

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
Rahja said:
He hasn't yet talked to Galliani so..Srr for double post
he does not have to talk to galliani everything is obvious, this is just metaphore. they have nothing to talk about, they will meet to say goodby to each other. fuck this man what happend to sheva recently? what made him do this will remain aunovered for years to come.

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
Well maybe they are right....but I'm still hoping...
But if I'm honest, I think sheva will leave us :head:

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
i can't imagine another world class player to fill his 'place,maybe just ronaldinho but that is impossible...

goodbye sheva :cry:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
jigaromilan said:
Hello Everyone, I Was Listening To Georgian News Live, And This Is Not Some Just Bullshit Channel They Know What They Are Talking About There. The Comentator Just Announced That Sheva Will Play For Chelsea Next Year Earning 11 Million Dollars A Year. This News Came From Dependable Russian News Agencys Who Are Extremely Close To Abramovich Himself. It Is Also Mentioned That The Major Part Was Played By Shevchenkos Personal Sponsor Adidas. It Is Sayd That Milan Will Get Gallas Plus 40 Million, But Also Expected That Milan Might Demand Full 50 Million Transfere Fee For Sheva. Sorry To Be The One Who Announced This Shitty News But Thats The Truth.

I STILL HAVE SOME HOPE THAT SHEVA TOMORROW WILL SAY SOMETHING ELSE AND LETS HOPE SO.

Isn't Sheva Lotto?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
Isn't Sheva Lotto?
Sheva doesn't have an endorsement deal with Adidas. Yea, he used to have a deal with Lotto, but didn't he change outfitters recently ?

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This stuff is all smokescreens and mirrors! The fans are being really short changed here and it is out of order. Even if Sheva stays I would have lost some of the respect I have for him and if he goes I will be really pi**ed off it's a dilemma

rossonero69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KAKA* ...Gatto e Gila....
Sheva...BE A MAN...TELL US THAT YOU'RE LEAVING!

Hey yesterday I was crying because of you,Sheva! but now I see that you can't even tell us that you're leaving! I mean we are all so sorry especially me cause you were my BIGGEST IDOL but it's over now...even if you stay it won't be the same anymore! Look at Henry..he's really A MAN...decided to stay with his teammates and fans...I adore him...and now Sheva you can feel free to leave,cause you don't deserve to stay here after what you did to us-FANS! but please be a man and tell us THE TRUTH! You decided to go to Chelsea cause Abramovich is your friend and you want to experience something new..come on! Isn't this correct?Stop this crap about your wife! She's not the real reason!It's just your fault! :head: And I just hope Kaka is real Milanista and will stay forever....unlike you! I still love you sheva,I can't forget the memories,BUT BELIEVE ME...ONCE YOU PUT FUCKING CHELSEA JERSEY ON YOU,IT'S OVER! YOU'RE MY ENEMY CAUSE I HATE CHELSEA... :mad: YOU SEE ,MAN, FOOTBALL IS NOT ABOUT MONEY,IT'S ABOUT LOVING YOUR FANS AND TEAM...AND NOT RUNNING AWAY WHEN THEY NEED YOU THE MOST!!!
SO...HAVE A NICE LIFE IN LONDON....MILAN CAN SURVIVE EVEN WITHOUT YOU!!!
rossonero69

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Sheva doesn't have an endorsement deal with Adidas. Yea, he used to have a deal with Lotto, but didn't he change outfitters recently ?
He signed a contract with Japanese manufacturer Mizuno last month.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
rossonero69 said:
Hey yesterday I was crying because of you,Sheva! but now I see that you can't even tell us that you're leaving! I mean we are all so sorry especially me cause you were my BIGGEST IDOL but it's over now...even if you stay it won't be the same anymore! Look at Henry..he's really A MAN...decided to stay with his teammates and fans...I adore him...and now Sheva you can feel free to leave,cause you don't deserve to stay here after what you did to us-FANS! but please be a man and tell us THE TRUTH! You decided to go to Chelsea cause Abramovich is your friend and you want to experience something new..come on! Isn't this correct?Stop this crap about your wife! She's not the real reason!It's just your fault! :head: And I just hope Kaka is real Milanista and will stay forever....unlike you! I still love you sheva,I can't forget the memories,BUT BELIEVE ME...ONCE YOU PUT FUCKING CHELSEA JERSEY ON YOU,IT'S OVER! YOU'RE MY ENEMY CAUSE I HATE CHELSEA... :mad: YOU SEE ,MAN, FOOTBALL IS NOT ABOUT MONEY,IT'S ABOUT LOVING YOUR FANS AND TEAM...AND NOT RUNNING AWAY WHEN THEY NEED YOU THE MOST!!!
SO...HAVE A NICE LIFE IN LONDON....MILAN CAN SURVIVE EVEN WITHOUT YOU!!!
rossonero69

very very very sad words...filled with pure and natual anger......no matter how bitter is your speech...mostly is the fucking truth!!!!!!

shit,i can't believe this happenning.....all too fast....he was talking about staying the whole fucking year,and then - boom and oops,i'm going ,sorry...my wife is the reason....

too fast. too unexpectable.

i'm goin crazy.

milan forever.

Schedule