Gianluca Lapadula Thread

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
How he missed that I'll never know. Seems to be finding more space than Bacca, I think he should start.. I'm sick of Bacca not putting in full effort. When Bacca first arrived he was ful of energy, now he's just lazy and thinks he's some sort of luxury player!

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
They can laugh all the time when Vulture says he is Pazzini/Boriello level. I don't care.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pazzini was above current Lapa. At least before his injury.

:thumbsup:

I get that Lapa has great personality and he tries, but I really don't see how anyone could see us getting him as a good move. We blew almost our entire transfer budget (at the time)on him when we had Bacca/Luiz Adriano in the summer instead of addressing our actually need. :thumbsdown:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Official: Gianluca Lapadula Thread

I get that Lapa has great personality and he tries, but I really don't see how anyone could see us getting him as a good move. We blew almost our entire transfer budget (at the time)on him when we had Bacca/Luiz Adriano in the summer instead of addressing our actually need. :thumbsdown:

Yeah but I remember it was the time we thought Bacca is as good as gone and will bring us somewhat like 30M and the majority of it can be invested in Badeij and a low-price striker.

Bacca out / Lapa+Badeij in would have been an improvement. Sure we can argue if there was not a better low-price striker avaible but Berlu had decided that he wants to bring Lapa so the discussion about Bacca replacement ended right there. Then things changed dramatically :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
They can laugh all the time when Vulture says he is Pazzini/Boriello level. I don't care.

vulture wasnt even born to watch prime marko and pazzini:fp:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
he def should have scored here

brutal pass from zuzo tho

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
i hated ricardo oliveira

ps. ban this guy

wikipedia:

The Serie A giants had just lost Andriy Shevchenko after the 2006 Italian football scandal, and signed Oliveira as his replacement on 31 August 2006, to a five-year deal. Johann Vogel moved in the opposite position as part of the deal after the two clubs negotiated nearly a week over the transfer fee, which reportedly reached €17.5 million.[16]

Oliveira made his debut in the second half of the 2006–07 opening-day match against S.S. Lazio, heading past Angelo Peruzzi from the goalline in a 2–1 home win.[17] However, he scored only twice more after that for the Rossoneri in the league, adding two more in their run in the Coppa Italia;[18] he spent most of the season under the stress of the October 2006 kidnapping of his sister, Maria Lourdes, who was released unharmed on 12 March 2007.[19][20]

plastic fans can talk only about the fake news of Mercato ... they know nothing about our history :proud:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
wikipedia:

The Serie A giants had just lost Andriy Shevchenko after the 2006 Italian football scandal, and signed Oliveira as his replacement on 31 August 2006, to a five-year deal. Johann Vogel moved in the opposite position as part of the deal after the two clubs negotiated nearly a week over the transfer fee, which reportedly reached €17.5 million.[16]

Oliveira made his debut in the second half of the 2006–07 opening-day match against S.S. Lazio, heading past Angelo Peruzzi from the goalline in a 2–1 home win.[17] However, he scored only twice more after that for the Rossoneri in the league, adding two more in their run in the Coppa Italia;[18] he spent most of the season under the stress of the October 2006 kidnapping of his sister, Maria Lourdes, who was released unharmed on 12 March 2007.[19][20]

plastic fans can talk only about the fake news of Mercato ... they know nothing about our history :proud:

Also yeah this guy is up there with the worst strikers that ever played for Milan. Don't care about his "passion", i'm pretty sure he would have shown the same passion at Inter as well. The guy came from Serie B and is very lucky to land a spot at ...well we are not a top team as far as league standings go, but we do look well on a c.v regardless.

On a side note, i'm pretty much convinced that at least half this forum has forgotten what quality looks like. Mediocre at best players are praised, just because they are a notch above the rest of the trash we have in the squad.

Apart from Donna, no player would make the bench of our teams in the early 2000's.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
silk
xMFngiP.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Would be awesome if we could trick a PL club to pay some 20 millions for him. Very mediocre player, we wasted a good 10 millions on him.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
That back heel flick assist was incredible. The pass came to him so fast too, which made it even more impressive.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Another decisive contribution. He's having a very Tomasson like season. I find him the perfect substitute forward. Versatile, ever motivated, decisive.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Also yeah this guy is up there with the worst strikers that ever played for Milan. Don't care about his "passion", i'm pretty sure he would have shown the same passion at Inter as well. The guy came from Serie B and is very lucky to land a spot at ...well we are not a top team as far as league standings go, but we do look well on a c.v regardless.

On a side note, i'm pretty much convinced that at least half this forum has forgotten what quality looks like. Mediocre at best players are praised, just because they are a notch above the rest of the trash we have in the squad.

Apart from Donna, no player would make the bench of our teams in the early 2000's

i agree with you on everything there, however i believe Bonaventura will make it as well, he is top class and people under rating his existence in our team.

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
still waiting a goal against a decent team (torres scored against sarri's empoli, oliveira vs lazio etc)

but excellent assist against c1enoa

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Jose Mari was the worst imo

!!... we cant say bad stuff about our old strikers .. that jube fan above my post will plastic fan us

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
12 games 1 goal (penalty vs Chievo) ... Against Pescara he missed this incredible chance

wp_ss_20170403_0003.png

:fp::fp::fp:

Bacca w/o right foot >>>>> Lapadula[/img]

Last edited:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
12 games 1 goal (penalty vs Chievo) ... Against Pescara he missed this incredible chance

wp_ss_20170403_0003.png

Bacca w/o right foot >>>>> Lapadula[/img]

Why did not you put the picture of Bacca's miss on the first half?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Official: Gianluca Lapadula Thread

Why did not you put the picture of Bacca's miss on the first half?

Lapadula at least didn't miss the goal on top of that!

That said, both had a very poor game. Bacca is always kind of invisible until he scores. But he initiated the 1-1 very well.

Lapadula came in and had 0 impact.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
tbh bacca's one looks more doable than lapa. also he had more than enough time to prepare for that shot.

Schedule