Rodrigo Ely Thread

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
he accelerates too slow, he prepares to run in slow motion, during one on ones he looks like he will be doing the right thing but by the time he tries to approach the attacker the ball is already in the net.I think he should work on his legs and balance a little and only than he can compete with real players

VultureNut

Expiring Contract
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Vultures, Any free transfers, Fodder, Sub-par Fodder.
He's going to PSG too? the bastard.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Not happy to hear about his performance but thinking in a positive way he played with youth team (his partner from Allievi) and against Milan first team.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
didn't he was loaned to reggina? I think I have seen him still training with Milan in maestro021 channel videos.

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rui Costa. Ibrahimovic. Nocerino. Prince. Robinho. El Shaarawy. Honda
Rodrigo Ely has now officially joined Reggina on a 1 year loan deal.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
LOL Sod-Lod, you posted those info in all defenders' trheads? :D

I thought there is new news about Ely but what I found the same post like in Acerbi's and DeSciglio's ones. :D

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
That's the second game Ely starts for Reggina, and it looks like he has played a good game as well. Despite the loss to Spezia, Reggina site nominated him (one out of 5 players) for the best player of his team. At the moment, he's miles ahead (though not people have voted) anyone else.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks Charbel for the update.

Glad to see him get started now, really hard for our youngsters even the most talented ones got chances from the first minute. :(

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
first goal in professinal caree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!great game for him
Reggina 1 - 0 Novara

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
First win for Reggina this season. Forza Ely!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
They let Ely take freekicks?

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Nice to see both Ely and Ghiringelli gets regular play time in serie B...They're both still very young hopefully we'll see them in Milan in the future..:star:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Happy Birthday Ely ! He turns 19 today.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Good, it has been in the media that he might return in the winter or summer.

Why should he return? Too many more experienced CBs we have right now and I doubt he would get enough games seeing for CB's position little change would be made especially in the game itself, not like other position like fullbacks, midfielders, attackers in which player might sub in last minutes of the game.

IMO he should stay there until he is ready enough to play for Milan at least for bench.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good game today (I only watched the last 15 minutes; though. What it surprised from his performance was that the kid is really, really good in the air. He kept winning the ball in both boxes in the air. So we'll see him play at San Siro.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Good game today (I only watched the last 15 minutes; though. What it surprised from his performance was that the kid is really, really good in the air. He kept winning the ball in both boxes in the air. So we'll see him play at San Siro.

next ambro :o

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score

ely has potential. remind me Mexes. Strong, good feet, good position. but he needs time to has experience. i think with defender, the most important is experience. ely need play to grow he only is 18 years old. its ideal if he return when he is about 21 years old!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
so is he a starter for reggina?

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
so is he a starter for reggina?

he is the best player in reggina's defender in this season (the early season he hasn't opportunity to play but after he played great and played as starting alot of game recently). serie b level is so small with him :thumbsup:

Schedule