Antonio Cassano Thread

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
He knew that with Kaka arrival his space will be limited.. I dont buy that he was furious because of the jersey number.. anyway attacking Galliani in the first press just tells what an ignorant he is.. it was Galliani who took him from the hole and made him player again..just remember the time when we signed the fatty bastard.. I think all this is because Kaka's arrival + money.. I am sure he is earning more at Inter now..he may suck Gallianis balls now by playing in Europa league.. we are playing in Champions.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Just STFU merda boy.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Inter so lousy

Lousy mic, and only two sponsors on the the board behind? :fp:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
He wanted to play with Nagatomo :lol: :lol:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inter so lousy

Lousy mic, and only two sponsors on the the board behind? :fp:

Yeah check their official site out. It has a similar design 2 tuttomercatoweb, internews.it.:lol: Dated as fuck.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
nagatomo seems amazing when you play with antonini/mesbah

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
I thought you only hated on Abate :(

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

tumblr_llokkncf6Y1qbww1l.gif

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Why do Wiziwig not seem to host Serie A?

It may just be me being ******** but I can never seem to find games even when they're on.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
so cassano and pato's fallout happened after they eiffel towered barbara?

where does silvio's gentleness come into play?

He may have gently pulled them apart and scolded Barbara.

I think he was more refering to what promisses Galliani gave to him (Cassano), Ibra and Silva for instance. Probably to Allegri as well.

Dont see what was said on the conference would suddenly changed your mind. Cassano is Cassano for good and bad

I did not expect him to give such a silly press conference. Sure, he wanted to endear himself to the Interisti by saying such things. But if he truly believes that Galliani is ruining Milan by selling Ibra-Silva etc, he's a fool.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Cassano has never been that sharpest tool in the shed. I think not only him has been very dispointed in what Galliani has promissed. But Cassano being Cassano, he is the only one being vocal about it

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Cassano has never been that sharpest tool in the shed. I think not only him has been very dispointed in what Galliani has promissed. But Cassano being Cassano, he is the only one being vocal about it

95% of the current Milan players should thank the heavens that they play for a club like Milan, because their talent level is of palermo/sampdoria at best.

they don't have the balls to be vocal about it.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"If Maicon remains we can win the scudetto - says the new signing for Inter -. For me, in his role he is the number one in the world, as Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic were at AC Milan. I asked him, 'Will you go away for sure?' - Reveals Fantantonio - and he said, 'Let's see ...',

Meanwhile: ''Maicon not called up for Pescara.'':lol:

Another incoming Cassanata/transfer request?:g:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score

This.

Cassano himself said a whole bunch of times in press conferences he is a nutcase and would probably win the ballon d'or if hed have Palombos mind.

Milans managment (galliani) were foolish if they believed hed remain after clearly promising him something.

Not to mention hes a childhood inter fan. This cassano + 7mil for pazzini so far seems horrible from an financial stand point. Just another unfavorable effect of the TS, ibra sales, no quality buys.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
95% of the current Milan players should thank the heavens that they play for a club like Milan, because their talent level is of palermo/sampdoria at best.

they don't have the balls to be vocal about it.

:star:

I fucking love Cassano.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
I haven't been on the forums for a while...but I decided to come back to say this:

Cassano you ungrateful son of bitch! You were an asshole at Roma, a bastard at Madrid, a shithead at Samp, and we still took you and gave you a Serie A medal! We stood by you during your life threatening experience, and this is how you repay us?

I regret every single good thing I ever said about you, every goal I celebrated with you.

I hope you fail at Inter! I hope you rot on the bench! I hope you never score/assist another goal in Serie A again!

You're worse than dirt.

FORZA MILAN!

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Wednesday April 4 2012

Milan and Italy spurred on Cassano
By Football Italia staff

Antonio Cassano’s agent has thanked Milan and Italy boss Cesare Prandelli for the support they’ve given his client.

The forward has now been given the green light to resume his competitive career following heart surgery last November.

“Antonio is as happy as a child,” representative Beppe Bozzo told TMW on Wednesday.

“He’s been through some delicate times, with thousands of thoughts, questions and reflections.

A lot of people stayed close to him, as all of the Milan family did. Things may have been different at another club.

“He has a great desire to get back at the disposal of Milan, a club who cured him and allowed him a new life – on and off the field.

“Prandelli, like Milan, was fantastic because he gave Cassano a target – Euro 2012,” continued Bozzo.

“It’s clear that there is a bit more optimism now about a call-up, but the Coach will make the final decision after evaluating Antonio’s condition.”

Prandelli has openly declared on many occasions that he is hoping to take Cassano to the European Championship.

Cassano is expected to play in a youth team game later today before resuming training with the first team tomorrow.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
AC Milan striker Antonio Cassano has thanked well-wishers for their support following heart surgery.

Cassano will be discharged from hospital this week after undergoing an operation last Thursday to repair an atrial septal defect in his heart.

The Italy international has been ruled out indefinitely but the 29-year-old has vowed to return as quickly as possible.

Cassano said: “I would like to express my personal thanks for all the extraordinary affection that you have given me in the past few days.

He added: "I want to thank club owner Silvio Berlusconi, Milan and all its staff that have been so close to me during this time.

“The doctors that have taken care of me and have allowed me to face an injury that is so different from the ones I’ve experienced as a player, with courage.”

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
lol fuck cassano, cant wait to see what he says about morrati once hes done with inter lol. galliani brought him here and gave him a 2nd chance. allegri did the right thing, telling him he has to work for his spot. why should he be more important? he's not messi or ibra

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Am sure what he said about G is true & its probably about the ambition of the club which is 0 & maybe a promise of a new contract.
Cass was played whenever he was fit so in a way Al gave him the key to always play which is to stay fit , how dare Al ?!!! :o

Schedule