Philippe Senderos Thread

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Bes said:
Exactly. Senderos is still to young to be a great CB. What's for sure, he's better than Digao.
we want a cover for nesta not for digao :(

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Welcome Senderos...not a bad summer afterall , can't wait to get the season started. :)

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
kaladze is alot better than senderos, how can u compare the two :head: , kaladze has class, he can read the game well, always seems to be in control when he in form, senderos in form doesnt air kick and get skinned on his ass
its like me saying is gattuso can make the first team so can brocchi

x__player

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Besi said:
Flamini and him may become Milan's best transfers.. but I still doubt about this transfer.. there is nothing official yet..

I hope your words go to Gods ears!!! :D They both have potential and they are both young. Senderos just needs someone to show him how to do it and I think you all agree Nesta and old dog Maldini are better "coaches" than Gallas and Toure.

x__player

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
siatanhai said:
kaladze is alot better than senderos, how can u compare the two :head: , kaladze has class, he can read the game well, always seems to be in control when he in form, senderos in form doesnt air kick and get skinned on his ass
its like me saying is gattuso can make the first team so can brocchi

Kaladze played pretty awful last year and if it wasnt for Nesta we would be even worse than 5th. In some matches he looked impressive but made too many mistakes throughout the whole season. And Senderos is only 23, he can learn a lot new things while kaladze is 30 and is already finished product.

x__player

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
And one more thing. If you all give Sheva a chance why wouldnt you do the same for Senderos.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
x__player said:
And one more thing. If you all give Sheva a chance why wouldnt you do the same for Senderos.
f/e we have to give senderos a chance but comapring sheva and senderos, jus look at what both have achieved intheir careers
shevchenko career high - best striker inthe world at one point
senderos career high - being arsenals 3rd chioce center back for half a season
we have seen what sheva can do and...... we have seen wat senderos can do

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The thing here is that the likes of Paolo,Favalli etc will be be gone at the end of the season so he can settle in & hopefully be good enough.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I Leave For 10 Minutes, fixing the Forumers Award thread, and I get back to this?:eek:
Next Time, i think I should Go for More Time:D!

Anyways, I've watched him at Arsenal Fc. Sometimes He seems good, sometimes he su***! Atleast he Comes On loan!
However, I would have prefered to come back and see the signing of somebody else!
Hopefully, In the Winter Transfer Season, We would get Thiago Silva!

Forza Senderos:head:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Soldier said:
I Leave For 10 Minutes, fixing the Forumers Award thread, and I get back to this?:eek:
Next Time, i think I should Go for More Time:D!

Anyways, I've watched him at Arsenal Fc. Sometimes He seems good, sometimes he su***! Atleast he Comes On loan!
However, I would have prefered to come back and see the signing of somebody else!
Hopefully, In the Winter Transfer Season, We would get Thiago Silva!

Forza Senderos:head:

Leave this forum forever and Fiorentina will resign from CL, we will win it + Serie A.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hmm, nothing on official website but i guess it's done...what can i say unless 'welcome' dunno anything about that guy, don't watch epl but reading some comments etc. i found that he's not very popular defender

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bes said:
080609-Philippe-Senderos-Feusisberg.jpg

at least he can do something
I Bet On my Action man Figure that i can beat Him There:D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
We should be happy for Senderos.. he is young.. + big.. so.. its a player we need right now.. since Stam left.. we didn't get proper replacement.. Bonera is losing one-one duels..

By the way.. why we complain now? We were accusing Milan's transfer policy..they were after old players.. now that Milan sign young ones we tell how good are Kaladze and co.

Waiting for the official news.

inomilan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
siatanhai said:
f/e we have to give senderos a chance but comapring sheva and senderos, jus look at what both have achieved intheir careers
shevchenko career high - best striker inthe world at one point
senderos career high - being arsenals 3rd chioce center back for half a season
we have seen what sheva can do and...... we have seen wat senderos can do
the dude's only 23 + has two better CB's ahead of him, Sheva before was already known talent when he arrived and was the best we had

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bes said:
Leave this forum forever and Fiorentina will resign from CL, we will win it + Serie A.
Forever?:eek::head:....
I swear On My Other Action Figure If this really happens, I"ll Leave for Good!(And Come-back with another username)

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bes said:
080609-Philippe-Senderos-Feusisberg.jpg

at least he can do something

Holy Crap the black guy in that picture look just like me :eek: (at least from the side)...who is that?

Oh the Senderos signing is mediocre at best.

Hopefully he'll get better learning and traning with "our champions" :head:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
stam and sendros no way i think skirtel would have been a better addition he is mean and rough and imposing like stam but sanderos he is too error prone

anyway welcome boy i will cheer for you you will learn from the masters and someday will be worthy of wearing milan shirt :)

go on champ kill merdas i want you to break ibrass leg

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
CentreD13 said:

seems u dont like senderos arrive at milan??

i think it will be a great addition in our squad..
he can learning from nesta and maldini..

Erik77

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo,Nesta,Kaka,Pato,Maldini,De Rossi,Ba,
I think that he may be a exxelent singning,few more years in Milan and i think he can be the new Stam.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Besi said:
I cant find the confirmation at official site of Milan.. either of Arsenal.. where did they get the information?
^^

However, there are various sources reporting it.

Last edited:

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
edika_kaka said:
seems u dont like senderos arrive at milan??

i think it will be a great addition in our squad..
he can learning from nesta and maldini..

no im not really happy about it... i think there were better options... ive watched a lot of arsenal games and he makes a lot of unforgiveable mistakes... a lot more than any one we have now... i trust bonera more than him and i dont trust bonera very much at all...

but hes young and it looks like hes on his way so hopefully he proves me wrong...

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Most Arsenal supporters are disappointed because they feel they play better with him in the team as was showed when he played well in both legs against Milan last season.

He was very much to the fore when Arsenal reached the European Cup final in 2006 as a young lad, he helped keep clean sheets vers the likes of Real Madrid & Juve.

He may turn out OK he may not but he his young & has done well in the past.

The likes of Gallas & Toure play better when they play along side him.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After over 30 international caps I would suggest that he should be looking closer to the finished article. But, even though I've never rated him at Arsenal, I'm going to try and be positive about this one:-

Firstly, he's big, strong and committed, which, other than Ambro, is something that's been sadly lacking in Milan's defending of set pieces recently. It'll be good to have someone who'll really look to attack the ball.

Secondly, as has been mentioned, hopefully he'll develop into a more composed, tactically competent player under the tutelage of Maldini and Nesta. The effect of a centre back's partners can't be overstated (just look at the difference between Barzagli's performances with Palermo and Italy), and he and Nesta may actually complement eachother well, as Nesta's reading of the game and mobility would make going out and winning the ball Senderos's only responsibility. Basically, the best we can hope for is for Nesta to teach Senderos to be Stam.

Or maybe that's just me trying to talk myself into not breaking into a cold sweat at the terrifying prospect of a Senderos-Kaladze partnership.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He might learn a thing or too from Maldini and Nesta. Also, he might benefit from the much slower pace Serie A.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Redman10 said:
He might learn a thing or too from Maldini and Nesta. Also, he might benefit from the much slower pace Serie A.

I'm not sure, I think his lack of pace/positional sense could be exposed just as much, given how often Milan leave the two centre-backs to deal with counter attacks virtually on their own.

(If anyone thinks I'm contradicting my previous post, as somebody no doubt will, please read the beginning and end of it again)

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
centred13 was pretty on spot about senderos

2 thumbs down for senderos from me... hes very hot and cold... ive seen him play well but ive also seen him make some ridiculous blunders and i trust kala more than him and ive said multiple times i dont trust kala to be the anchor of our defense

i have same opinion about senderos,is not better than kala but the bright side is youger ..hes not a WC Defender but when he's HOT i think he could be very very useful.

Anyway,great work by TRIAD,i didnt expect much better,
time for a world class defender will surly be with Maldini retiring :proud:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Lol i log on to the forum and i find this crap

Well i guess his here for a year and everybody deserves a fair chances,so good luck Senderos and try to not screw this up .

Schedule